What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nekoshaku ] 猫尺 Princess of Innocent / プリンセスオブ生娘 (RJ142860) (RE142860)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hello ,hello :D ,found this release on dlsite :D

Is a game from the circle who made "http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25641&highlight=RJ132892 (sakura bitch project)

Here´s the pics

heres the link

And here u have the game :p =
The tags :
Queen / Princess insult shame rape gangbang
* Premise
An age of strategic and deceptive war. A solitary, noble princess.
Her beauty made her target of men. Those men were clever in war... and in other ways.
If captured, she would not know what to expect.
She can only attempt to escape, together with her ninja protector.
But can it be done quietly?

* Battles
This game features Battle F*ck animation.
If enemies see you they will instantly attack.
Fight as the princess and kunoichi.
During battles enemies may try to violate you.
Violating attacks feature full screen animation and voice.

* Animations
All sex scenes are animations.
Artwork is 640x480 size.
Complete with breast and pelvic movements!

* Situations
Assault on a princess while her protector watches!
R*pe scenes with intense expressions, both female characters violate at once,
all shown with animation.

Last edited by a moderator:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: プリンセスオブ生娘 [RJ142860]

D: WHYD THE LIL RED GAME HAVE TO HAVE GURO

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

it seems like it is a sequel (or a spin-off) of this game even through it's from a different circle. let's just hope it doesn't get taken down like RJ135116 due to use of different engine or whatever.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game rpg part so bored, start click click 6 times.jpg 6 times to Hscene room better......

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Has anyone figured how to get the girls pregnent?

The images depict some pregnency so I presume it's implemented but as far as I can tell H scenes, other than scripted plot ones, ones lead to game over and the in battle-rape has not done so.

I initaly assumed that it would happen later but the game can be completed in under an hour, probably less if you spend less time mucking about than I did.

Oh and in case people were wondering, the princess(?) can't be raped in battle untill after her first scene.

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone else having an absurdly hard time getting a translator connected to this? I've tried chiitrans, chiitrans lite, and ITH. Tried turning off antivirus and firewall. I keep getting "Error: Can't Execute: (filepath)/game.exe" Did my computer just have a heart attack?

EDIT: This goes deeper than I thought. All of my applications are suddenly being disallowed from executing other applications. GuitarPro can't even run its own updater. This is probably the incorrect spot for this now. If anyone has any insight on where I can go (either in this forum or out) for insight on this issue please let me know. My Google-Fu is weak. Going to try a reboot.

Last edited:

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how to escape tha tlabirinth! i am always lost! there its time limit to find the exit 2 minutes!

SenkiNotGenki

Reputation score

Welp, sorry to hear that, Urthos. =/ Maybe download a virus and malware scanner?

Chrome blocked the download because it had malware of some kind. I'd recommend that people wait for another download and/or just skip playing the game.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

how to escape tha tlabirinth! i am always lost! there its time limit to find the exit 2 minutes!
I may have been lucky but I do beleve you need too follow the gold piles.

and then blitz all the way out fo the castle grounds from the original cell floor.
As such opening the shortcut earlier and anyone you already killed will help a lot here.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I may have been lucky but I do beleve you need too follow the gold piles.

and then blitz all the way out fo the castle grounds from the original cell floor.
As such opening the shortcut earlier and anyone you already killed will help a lot here.
my chars are both lvl 52!

CirnEo

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Link dead :/

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.