What's new

Never Ending Nightmare (Tiffanian)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
HP = 36, PP = 43, EP = 37, Status = Fine

It had been a rather boring day for Miranda, all things considered. despite her protests, her parents had made her sit in on a meeting with one of the teachers at the Academy, and the entire time they'd been talking about how the school was going, and about a few of the promising students were. The teacher in question had constantly been talking about someone in particular..... Ashley? Had that been the name?

Regardless, it had been incredibly boring, and had wasted her entire morning. Her parents had released her as soon as their friend the teacher left, but she knew they expected her to try and get into the Academy someday, which had obviously been the purpose of their rather forceful invitation. Still, it hadn't been a total waste of time, because after they'd given her the money she wanted to get herself a new dress. So, she immediately departed, eagerly heading towards the seamstress. She was about halfway there, strolling down a busy market street, when it Arrived. She had no idea how it had come to be there, or how it could one second not be there, and then the next appear as though out of thin air.

It was huge, larger than anything she'd ever seen, dwarfing even the Tower Goldspike in its height as it floated above Therion. All those around her paused to stare up at the sudden apparition of the gigantic gray monolith that had appeared, thousands of tentacles sprouting out from its main body. Tiny shapes began falling from it like snow, raining down onto the city. A chorus of screams began to surround Miranda, sending shivers of fear up her spine. Suddenly, something dropped down in front of her, landing only ten feet form where she stood, paralyzed by fear. It was gray and slick, standing about three feet tall on four spindly joint-less legs, with no other anatomy besides a field of tentacles sprouting form its body, all of them writhing and covered in slime. It seemed to recover form its fall, and as everyone else on the crowded street was running away, or trying to enter shops that were already packed with terrified onlookers, Miranda was the closest to it. Behind it, the young woman could see other such creatures grabbing men and women, and tearing their clothes off.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Miranda (Tiffanian)

Miranda sighed as she thought about how her morning had gone thus far. My parents are as annoyingly persistent as ever. They had had a teacher from the Academy over for breakfast and tea, and of course had made her sit with them and "entertain," as they put it. She knew quite well that it was, in fact, just an advertisement. They expected her to enroll in the Academy some day soon, demanding that she become a mage every bit as powerful as they were. She wasn't interested in the slightest. Why do they even want me to go to that school? It's way too much work. And besides all that, what would I do if actually became really powerful? Fight? I could never do it. I'm no brave warrior.

Still, her day was looking up; her parents had finally consented to give her the money necessary for her to buy a new dress. She had wanted one for some time, having grown tired of her current wardrobe, and she was quite excited about it. She had decided to wear her beautiful, ornate rapier today; she loved the thing, it made her look like an aristocrat in her mind. As she walked briskly down the street towards the seamstress' shop, she looked up at the sky. It was a beautiful day, not a cloud in the sunny blue sky. And then something she couldn't quite explain happened. Something suddenly appeared over the city, huge and gray, nearly blocking out the sun. She blinked. It was still there. She rubbed her eyes. Still, the thing remained.

What...? That wasn't there a second ago. What is that thing? How did it get there? She kept looking away and then back to it, expecting it to disappear at any moment. Then again, the people around her were reacting to it as well, so maybe it really was there... She saw little things fall off of it, raining down slowly on the city as if a winter day's snow. She watched the bizarre scene for some time, fixed in place and puzzled, until screams began to fill the air, at first far off, and then nearby. What the Hell is going on? she wondered, as something slammed into the ground not even ten feet away from her. She stood, paralyzed with fear, watching it slowly rise up onto spindly legs, tentacles sprouting from its featureless oval body. Beyond it, farther down the street towards her destination, she could see more of the things grabbing pedestrians, ripping their clothing off of them. What is... what is this thing...? Do I try to fight it? No, there are more, I'll be surrounded. I need to get out of here. I need to get out of here! Move, legs, move! Finally, a scream of terror escaped her as she turned and darted towards an alleyway, hoping the creature would find some easier prey on the street, or at least that she could lose it in the small back-streets and alleyways of Therion.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 36, PP = 43, EP = 37, Status = Fine

Miranda turned and fled down the nearest alleyway, a narrow stone corridor between a bakery and a flower shop, going as fast her feet could carry her. The creature behind her didn't follow her, instead going after someone else. She reached the end of the alleyway, arriving on another wide street with stalls on either side. The people here were in the same predicament as those behind her, however, only instead of shops to hide in, they were trying to take cover among the stalls. Several people here were already naked, and Miranda could see one young girl held aloft by slimy gray appendages, tentacles plowing into all of her holes, a fate that likely awaited her if she didn't get moving.

The street was crowded with people and monsters, all running and screaming and trying to escape, while the strange creatures grabbed whoever was in reach. To her left was practically impassable, with monsters and victims intermingled, while her right offered her a slim chance of getting through, as the monsters were less concentrated. She could also see a squad of city guardsmen chopping down one of the tentacled creatures, the slimy thing going down under a rain of sword slashes. The creatures weren't invincible, it seemed.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Miranda ran as fast as she could into the alleyway, scared out of her mind until she finally realized that nothing was following her. She slowed up and stopped when she was nearly to the other side of the alley, trying to catch her breath. What were those things? And where did they come from? She broke out into a cold sweat as screams of pain and fear emanated from both behind and in front of her. I have to get somewhere safe. But... what if nowhere is safe? What if they're everywhere? she stood there in the alley for a few crucial moments, paralyzed by her fear, before creeping towards the street in front of her, carefully observing the situation.

In front of her was a scene of total madness, as people screamed and ran for cover from the strange little featureless tentacle monsters. They weren't finding much success, unfortunately, and there were a number of naked people running about desperately. Why are the monsters stripping people? It makes no sense she thought, before her eyes came to rest on a young girl who had been caught by the tentacles... She was being held in the air and violated in every available hole. Miranda was normally pale, but by now she had turned an almost ghostly shade of white as the realization of just what awaited her if she were caught hit her. Oh Gods, please protect me. You've given me tremendously good luck for all my life, please don't stop today she prayed, as she looked to the left and the right to see which direction to try and make a run for. Left is out of the question, there's no way I could make it through that mess of people and monsters without being caught. The right looks a little more promising... There's even some of the city guard that way, maybe they'll be enough to distract the monsters while I run. She tried to remember how to cast one of the spells her parents had forced her to learn, and it took her far longer than she would have liked. What was it called...? Energize, that was the one she thought, as she cast it to give herself a boost of speed. With that, she dashed down the street to the right, hoping to make it past the monsters and keep going along the road until she found some kind of safe haven. She cursed herself for being so inactive, and for having worn such a long dress today; this would be so much easier if she were athletic and wearing pants.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 36, PP = 43, EP = 37, Status = Fine, +6 Body

Casting: Success.

Magical strength flowed through Mirandas body, accompanied by an energetic crackling sensation, as her spell took effect. She couldn't help but feel a little emboldened by her new power, and even with her long dress she managed to rush through the crowd of people. Casting a glance over her shoulder, she watched as the squad of guardsmen continued cutting into the strange monsters, helping others follow after her. She quickened down the street, not knowing where she was going, only barely avoiding getting grabbed as she ran past monsters that had just fallen from the sky on more than one occasion. The city was being swiftly overrun with the creatures, the young mage having passed numerous guardsmen, some of whom were fighting, while others were entangled with the vile invaders in a less..... Constructive manner.

Miranda was swiftly running out of breath, knowing that even with magic she couldn't run forever, when she was brought to a halt. Something massive had landed directly in front of her, and she stood paralyzed by sheer terror as it stood erect, stretching out to nearly twelve feet tall. The gray creature was humanoid in shape, though its head lacked any identifying features. that is, until a gaping maw filled with gigantic teeth appeared on its face, and it leaned forward, screaming a deafening, high pitched screech directly in Mirandas face. That was what snapped her out of her paralysis, and glancing around, she saw creatures all around, grabbing people wherever they could. She might be able to slip by a pair that were in front of an alley.... Or perhaps if she could get past the juggernaut in front of her, she could take shelter in the blacksmiths shop that stood behind it and to the right.....

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Miranda ran as fast as she could, and thanks to the spell she had cast it was just enough to allow her to dodge and weave through the crowd, avoiding both being grabbed by the tentacle monsters and being knocked over by an innocent body in the way. When she passed the squad of guardsmen, she couldn't help but look back over her shoulder, watching with both admiration and pity as they fought what was almost assuredly a losing battle against the monsters, all to allow people like her to escape. Gods bless them. She turned to pay attention to where she was going just in time to see, and feel, another of the monsters slam into the street right in front of her. She let out a scream as she vaulted the thing before it could stand up on its spindly legs, somehow managing not to break her stride. She ran what seemed to her to be halfway through the city, having multiple encounters with the tentacle monsters that were much too close for her comfort. It seemed like a squadron of the city guard fought on every block, some having some success against the things, others faring about as well as the poor young girl she had seen being violated...

Finally she began to pant, feeling nearly exhausted by the swift run, and still couldn't see any suitable shelter. This is bad, I can't just keep running forever. I'm not even sure where exactly in Therion I am anymore she thought, realizing that in her focus on getting away she hadn't paid much attention to where exactly she was going. She was stirred from her thoughts as something huge impacted the street in front of her, causing bits of the cobbling to fly in every direction. Miranda stopped in place, trying to catch her breath as she stared ahead at the thing, wide-eyed with terror as it revealed itself; it was enormously tall, more than twice her height, more or less humanoid, but with no face to speak of. Well, face that was readily apparent at first; it bared the numerous sharp teeth of a huge, wide maw that appeared on the face, and let out a terrifying, otherworldly screech. Oh Gods, what is that? What do I do? In her panic she realized what part of town she was in; the blacksmith was very close, and she believed the building to be fairly secure. Very close, and yet... that massive creature stood between her and it. She eyed another alleyway, with only two of the tentacle monsters in front of it... No, I can't just run from alley to alley, I'll tire myself out before I find anywhere to rest. I have to get past that thing... She quickly formulated a plan in her mind; she would cast a spell to distract the thing and rush past it in the short time it was preoccupied. She quickly formed a number of balls of light in her hands, manipulating them such that they flew directly toward the thing, flying a few passes around its head as they she made them emit as loud of a buzzing noise as she could manage, then had them dart off to the thing's right. She waited a second and then made a break for the smithy on her right, running with all the speed she could manage. Please Gods, let this work. I need this to work she prayed, hoping that it used either a sense of sight or hearing to find its targets, and would be fooled by the lights.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 11/36, PP = 43, EP = 37, Status = Fine, +6 Body

(There's a lot more than one blacksmith. This is one of the biggest cities in the world we're talking about.)

Rolls
Perception: Enemy wins.
Attack: Hit.
Damage: 1 + 25 - 1 = 25 damage. Armor at 12/25 TP.
Ouch?

Mirandas magic conjures a series of wildly colored, flashing and dancing lights, which fly right up to the creatures head. It immediately began swatting at them, despite its lack of physical eyes or ears, and Miranda is convinced that her plan is working. So, she dashes to her right - the monsters left; toward the blacksmith. Unfortunately, it was apparently not distracted enough for her plan to work, and so it took a backhanded swing at Miranda as she passed by it. The powerful blow connected, sending her flying forward into a puddle, an intense pain going through her body and the shoulder torn off of her dress, leaving part of her skin bare. In pain, terrified, her clothing damaged, and filthy to boot, Miranda feels as much as hears the creature turning toward the place where she lay in the street, its thunderous steps warning her that more pain, and possibly something much worse, awaited her if she just lay where she'd fallen. The blacksmiths shop was only a few yards, the monsters fist having sent her flying almost directly toward it, and had she been in a clear state of mind she would probably have noticed how lucky she was not to have been thrown into the burning forge, or a pile of hot sharpened pieces of metal.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

For the briefest of moments, Miranda thought her plan had worked. The thing was swatting at the lights, and seemed distracted enough that she just might get past it... That only made it more surprising and painful when the thing backhanded her, instantly knocking the wind out of her and sending her flying headfirst into a puddle, skidding a few feet through it. She cried out sharply in her pain until she came to rest, whimpering quietly. She was soaking wet with dirty water, but that was the least of her worries; she could feel the ground shaking, the puddle splashing up around her, as the vile, featureless creature turned and slowly walked toward her. I... I have to get up... I can't stay here, it'll kill me... but... She pulled herself to her feet on wobbly legs, and her entire body screamed out in pain as she bled slightly from the scrapes and cuts that covered her left side. It's not that far... I can still make it! She ran towards the shop, her ruined dress barely staying on without any sort of shoulder-strap. Please, Gods, I need your help now more than ever. Please don't let me die like this.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Barely managing to pick herself up, Miranda pulled herself towards the blacksmiths shop, struggling through the pain and fueled by abject terror. She managed to get into the blacksmiths shop just as the titanic creature that had smacked her broke into a run, its high pitched scream sounding behind her and pushing her to move faster. She felt as much as heard it as it slammed into the narrow doorway of the shop which she'd passed through just a second ago, reaching toward her ineffectually. Then, it put one hand on each side of the doorway, and started pulling the doorway apart. Miranda heard ominous cracks sounding throughout the room, suggesting that it'd tear its way in within the next few moments, if it didn't manage to bring down the entire building.

Looking around, there were stairs leading up in the far right corner of the room, which would take her out of the creatures immediate vicinity, though she had no idea if it would offer her any more safety if it tore through the door. The room around her was a fairly standard-looking shop, with displays containing weapons and tools of various types, as well as a counter on the far end which was presumably used for processing transactions. There was another doorway to her left, though it was closed, so she had no idea where it might lead. With the creature tearing its way into the room, screaming its faceless head off, she only had a few moments to make a decision.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Miranda managed somehow to run despite her pain and near-exhaustion, and she got to the shop just as she heard the thing behind her's terrifying screech again, her blood chilled by the sound. She stood panting inside the shop for a few moments, thinking I'm safe, I've made it. It can't get in here. Of course, then it slammed into the doorway so hard it shook the entire shop. Miranda screamed loudly, looking back to see the thing reaching through the open door toward her and then beginning to pull the doorway apart, the blacksmith's shop shuddering and cracking as it worked to gain entrance. She went numb with fear, staring at the thing's enormous, powerful arms as she trembled. Another screech from the thing snapped her out of her stupor, and she looked around frantically for an exit. There were two that she could see, a stairwell up in the far right corner, and a closed door to her left. If I go up I might be trapped, but the door to the left might be locked, and then it would get in and kill me before I could get away. I have to get away! Maybe if I leave something to slow it down... She tried to concentrate for a moment and create a magical fire mine and leave it near the doorway, one of the few tricks she had picked up from her father in his attempt at training her in the magical arts. That done, she ran for the stairs and bounded up them as fast as she could.

Flaming Mine {Utility} [Spawns a mine at a location of the casters choosing, which immediately hides itself. When tripped, it emits a Fireball(Level 3 Fire spell) and ceases to exist. Cannot be cast during direct combat, and the caster can support up to 10 at a time. If the caster loses consciousness, all of their mines automatically disappear.]

Not sure if I'm allowed to do this, if not I'll edit.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Casting a level 2 spell for Fire is automatically successful, so no rolls for you.)

Her magical mine takes form just in front of the doorway which the monster was still trying to squeeze through. If it managed to get its bulk through, there was no way for it to go except past the mine, which would detonate and hopefully slow it down long enough to buy her time. Running up the stairs, Miranda finds herself on the second floor, which was shaking and rocking uncontrollably due to the creature downstairs. She was at the top of a landing, and looking at a hallway that ran directly ahead to behind her and to her right. On the far wall and on the wall in the section of the hallway that was behind her there were large windows that allowed the gloomy light from outside into the house. The windows were starting to crack as the house continued to shake from the repeated impacts. the hallway had four closed doors in it, one of which had intricate floral patterns on it, and from which the sound of someone crying could be heard.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Miranda bolted up the stairs and into the second floor hallway, trying her best to keep her balance despite the fact that the entire building was shaking and rocking under her. She looked around in a panic, assessing her options. I could get out of the windows, but I don't know what's outside. I don't think hiding in one of these rooms would stop that beast from finding me though... The building might even collapse if it manages to pull the door apart. She laid another Fire Mine at the end of the stairwell behind her, and was about to run to one of the windows and open it, terrified at the way the glass was starting to crack, when she heard crying come from one of the rooms. She rushed to it and opened the door, screaming hey, follow me, we have to get out here before a giant monster pulls this building down! and preparing to run to the window whenever the person inside was ready.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 11/36, PP = 43, EP = 33/37, Status = Badly Injured, Grappled, +6 Body

(I've been forgetting your status and upkeep for your spell.)

Rolls
Casting: Same as before, automatic success.
Perception: Enemy wins.
Attack: Automatic Success. Miranda has been grappled.

Looking into the room form which the crying originated, Miranda found herself looking into a childs room, probably a very young one given that there was a crib rather than a bed. The crying didn't originate form the crib, however, but from next to it. A woman was kneeling there, clutching a bunch of rags wrapped around something. Whatever was in the rags was seemingly very badly injured, as the rags were soaked through with blood, and judging by the size of the bundle, it could only be.......

Before she could finish that thought, Miranda felt something wrap around her throat, and watched in horror as... Something.... Materialized out of thin air right next to her. Its face was reptilian, and its body was humanoid, with long arms ending in clawed hands, one of which was currently wrapped around Mirandas throat. Its skin was dark green, though a moment ago she hadn't been able to tell it was there, it had matched the wall so well. She felt herself being slowly lifted off the ground, and it flexed its other hand, preparing its claws, its black eyes emotionless, but its crocodile grin showing a degree of malevolence Miranda had never seen.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Despite her fear and the haste it inspired, Miranda stood stock still as she stared at the heart-wrenching, terrible scene. Is... is that a dead baby...? What would...? Her unspoken, unfinished question was soon answered for her as she felt something wrap tightly around her throat. Her eyes grew wide with terror as some sort of reptilian thing materialized right next to her as it slowly lifted her off the ground by her neck. She noticed the long, sharp claws of the thing as she was lifted. Oh Gods, I'm going to die. It's going to kill me. If it killed a baby it'll kill me. Oh Gods, I don't want to die like this! Please, Gods, help me! As it prepared its claws to strike, she stared into its terrifying, emotionless eyes, its toothy maw contorted into a sickening grin. She felt something warm run down her legs, and was vaguely aware that she had pissed herself in her fear, like a little child. I have to do something I have to do something please Gods help she thought, trying to recall the most powerful spell she could think of in that moment of duress, pouring everything she had into one fireball and aiming it at the thing's head.

Cast Greater Fireball with Empower Spell.
{[(1d8 + 4)*2]*5}

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 11/36, PP = 43, EP = 17/37, Status = Badly Injured, Grappled, +6 Body

Rolls
Damage: 7 + 4 = 11 x 10 = 110 damage.

Mirandas ball of magical flame appeared and exploded right next to her, the spell igniting the room around her but leaving her completely unharmed. When the magical flames dispersed, the room around her was burning badly, the explosion having left it almost completely destroyed and the fire only causing further damage. That, along with the shaking caused by the creature still trying to tear its way in downstairs, meant that this house likely wasn't going to be standing for much longer. The woman who'd been holding the dead baby was nothing more than a burnt lump of ash, just like the reptilian creature that had attacked her. The three other doors and two windows out in the wall were still intact, though the flames were starting to spread throughout the building. It might be a good idea to leave.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Miranda dropped a very short distance to the ground, no longer being held, but it took her a moment to register that the reptile had been destroyed, and was now merely a lump of ash. I'm alive, I killed it, I'm alive, thank you Gods! she thought, before she realized that she had also set the room on fire, the flames rolling up the walls with thick black smoke. She spun around towards the woman, calling out hey, follow me, we... but there was no one there. She felt a knot in the pit of her stomach as she looked to the floor, and noted a pile of ash where the woman had been, just like the one next to her. Oh Gods I killed her, I killed her... The realization hit her hard, and she stood trembling for a short moment, even as the heat of the flames all around her grew, and the shop shook as the huge beast downstairs tried its best to get in. Finally she dashed to the nearest window, drawing her rapier as she went and smashing the glass with its hilt, sheathing it again as she cast a spell on herself to allow her to float down to the ground below without danger. Please Gods, give me a clear path from wherever I land she prayed as she jumped out the window, trying to heal herself as she fell, though who knows if she could concentrate well enough to do so much at the same time under so much duress?

Cast Gliding Winds, and if I can cast Warmth
[(1d8 + 6)*2]

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 27/36, PP = 43, EP = 16/37, Status = Slightly Injured, +6 Body

Rolls
Casting: Double Success.
Healing: 2 + 6 = 8 x 2 = 16 HP.

The windows glass shattered after the first hit, and Mirandas first spell caused her to float gently toward the ground, giving her time to complete her second spell, which restored much of her strength. She also had time to look around as she fell, only to realize that she'd jumped out of the window that lay on the same side as the beast that had very nearly killed her. As she floated downwards, she watched as it finally tore the wooden support struts out from the doorway, and force its bulky body into the blacksmiths shop. There was a loud explosion a second later as her first mine went off, and a few seconds later her second one also exploded, and the entire building collapsed in on itself with a resounding crash. The pile of wood and stone that had been the structure Miranda was just in was already blazing by the time her feet hit the ground.

The street around her was in just as much chaos as it had been before, with people desperately trying to fight off the monsters that still fell in legion from the sky. One of the slimy gray ones was already heading toward her, having abandoned a nude, goo-covered woman who was lying motionless on the ground. She still wasn't sure where she was exactly, but if she didn't start moving again soon, she'd be in for the same treatment that that women had received, if not worse. The streets were filled with monsters, but the relative chaos meant that she might be able to flee if she was quick and lucky enough.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Miranda began to panic as she realized that she had jumped out the wrong window; she had simply gone back to the front door, where the giant monster that she had been running from was... Thankfully the thing seemed not to notice, and as she floated gently to the ground it finally managed to tear its way into the building, tripping the mine she had left behind the door. Soon thereafter her second mine exploded, and the entire building shuddered and then collapsed. By the time she landed lightly on the ground the broken remains of the blacksmith's shop was engulfed in flames. A quick look around told her that not much had changed, besides there being more of the betentacled creatures. What do I do now, what do I do? There's even more of them, and I don't know exactly where I am and I need to get out of this city or rest what do I do? Maybe if I can deter them from touching me she thought, and she cast a spell on herself that would charge her body with electricity; hopefully the tentacle monsters would think twice about touching her if doing so would shock them. She ran off in the direction she had been going before deciding to duck into the blacksmith's shop, hoping that would lead her closer to the edge of the city, and away from the mass of enemies. At least she had managed to heal most of the scrapes and cuts all along the left side of her body.

Casting Static, 2d4 damage to anything that touches me.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Miranda (Tiffanian) GMed by xivvix

HP = 27/36, PP = 43, EP = 15/37, Status = Slightly Injured, +6 Body, Static (2), Grappled
In the blink of an eye the odd tentacled creature rushed down the street toward Miranda, moving faster than it's spindly legs would suggest. It caught up to the girl before she could even form the spell's energy in her mind, it's long appendages flying out towards her arms and legs.

Attack: Hit. Miranda is Grappled
Aphrodisiac: 2. Miranda is at 12/14 resistance.
Casting: Success
Damage: 1 + 4 = 5 * 2 = 10
Unable to get away from the creature, Miranda quickly finds the tentacles sliding up her skirt to wrap around her legs as well as grabbing hold of her arms. The strange liquid coating the creature's appendages smears across her skin, leaving a warm tingly feeling wherever it touches. In seconds the feeling spreads throughout her body, strangely making her body's sense of touch just a bit more sensitive.

Despite the creature's sudden assault, Miranda has the presence of mind to finish her protective spell. The hair on her neck stands on end as she feels a slight vibration speed through her body. It is the creature holding her that reacts more it however. It silently shudders in obvious pain, it's legs buckling underneath it for a second. Unfortunately, it's slimy appendages remain firmly wrapped around her arms and legs, and Miranda can even feel a few more worming their way under her dress. Considering what she had seen in the streets so far, she could tell what those would be doing soon.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Miranda (Tiffanian) GMed by xivvix

The thing moved impossibly fast for its body, closing the distance between them nearly instantaneously. Miranda shivers as it grabs her arms and legs, trying to concentrate on finishing her spell despite the distraction. She can feel a strange slime being slathered onto her legs and the sleeves of her dress, a warm tingly feeling spreading wherever it touches. She still manages to keep her concentration, and the spell charges her body with electricity, shocking the monster badly. Still, it seemed phased only for a moment, and soon she felt the tentacles begin to work their way further up her legs, under her dress. Oh Gods it isn't dead it's going to rape me oh Gods please no. She tried to summon her concentration again, this time attempting to create a fireball to shoot right beneath her feet, this one a little bit smaller than the last; she probably wouldn't be able to muster such a strong attack again for a while.

Casting Fireball
[(1d8 + 6) * 4]