What's new

Never Look Back (Courage Wolf)

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Never Look Back (Courage Wolf)

As the girls were left alone in the storage room, Tez squirmed around as she was quickly nearing an orgasm. In no time at all, Liz found her face being sprayed with the sweet-tasting juices of her partner having just climaxed.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Liz stood up and wiped Tez's juices from her face, licking her fingers. "You are delicious~" she said with a giggle before getting on her knees and bending over, her chest to the floor, thrusting her ass into the air as she reached between her legs and began to rub her own flower. "I think its my turn." She said in between sharp little gasps and moans as she continued to tease herself...

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tez blushes deeply from the compliment and hides her face from Liz, embarrassed. As Liz got on all fours and beckoned for Tez to pleasure her, Tez's blush deepened.

"H...how should I service you mistress?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Liz moaned lewdly at Tez before parting her lips a bit and wiggling her ass a little. "Surprise Me." she laughed out as she looked away and bit her lip...

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tez blushes and sits down behind Liz, sweating anxiously, not wanting to disappoint her savior. She starts to mimic whatever Liz did to pleasure herself. So at the current time, she was helping Liz rub her labia.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Liz just let out another moan as she felt 2 more hands on her mound, her hips bucking slightly against the girls hands and her own, her flower practically dripping with lust...

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tez mimics Liz's every move, hoping to please her without disappointment.

"A...am I doing good mistress...?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Liz was thoroughly enjoying herself but lets out a surprised gasp when she slips two fingers into her depths, only to have them joined by two more, her hips bucking at the unexpected pleasure as her first orgasm nears...

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tez tries to take an initiative and spreads her fingers inside Liz's soft genetilia, hoping to please her savior.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Liz pushes back against Tez's hand as she feels the fingers spread inside her, crying out as she reaches climax before going limp on the floor. "God that was good..." she says in a muffled voice before collecting herself and standing up. "Regardless, I need to get to the upper levels, Any Idea on how to do that without getting caught again?" The assassin asked hopefully, maybe her new friend/apparent servant knew of a way...

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tez smiled softly, happy that she was able to please her savior. However, the smile quickly faded as she was asked for advice.

"Sorry, erm... I haven't b...been free for so long, I don't remember very much of this place..."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Liz smiled back at Tez, trying to keep her spirits up, "Then what we need are clothes and weapons, more importantly we need to move. Is it normal for females to be nude down here, How do your people dress?" Liz asked, hoping for anything useful...

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tez tilts her head cutely at Liz, obviously confused.

"D-dress...?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thats a no, okay, no clothing, DAMN! thats gonna make weapons hard to hide" Moving forward and grabbing Tez, Liz hands her the bucket of leeches and moves for the door, time was of the essence and they had to get out of here and head upwards as quickly as possible...

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As Tez is tossed the bucket of leeches, she is taken by surprise and staggers backwards, making alot of noise as she drops the bucket, spilling the leeches all over the floor.

"H-hey...!"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Liz sighs and begins picking up the leeches and putting them back in the bucket, "We're gonna need these Tez, please don't drop them again" She said exasperated

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I...I'm s-sorry... You just c-caught me by surprise..."

Tez gets up and carefully grabs the bucket, embarrassed that she dropped the bucket.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Its alright, but we need to move. were headed to the upper levels, act as natural as possible." Liz said, moving towards the door and peeking out.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There was no-one out in the hallway.

"B-but th-that m-might be hard for you, b-because nobody has a skin color like yours..."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Liz hadn't overlooked this fact, hence the leeches, but if she was bold as brass maybe it would work out, Regardless, They had to move away from this spot, they'd already been seen once. Heading out into the hallway and motioning for Tez to follow they continued their conversation. "How would you fix that little Problem Tez?"