What's new

new game for android

epyon2099

Reputation score
im working on a game for android but i dont really know if only make the hentai part or add the fighting part, what do you guys think, im gonna leave the demo here soon

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: new game for android

Wait what is it you are actually asking? The more content in it the better it would be I'd assume, but I can't say much without actually knowing what it's about...

OP
E

epyon2099

Reputation score

here is the demo of the fighting part, let me know if you like it, for now im still working on the hentai part, you will know about that soon

www(dot)4shared(dot)com/mobile/CP_lZN_Xce/fight__2_(dot)html

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

here is the demo of the fighting part, let me know if you like it, for now im still working on the hentai part, you will know about that soon

www(dot)4shared(dot)com/mobile/CP_lZN_Xce/fight__2_(dot)html
pls dont do that again with (dot), i mean that is the badest link you could ever post
next time post your links like that= 4shared.com/mobile/CP_lZN_Xce/fight__2_.html

btw that isnt ment do be offensive

edit: dont if its just me, but 4shared is one annoying download site, never download something from there so im sorry cant test your demo =(

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it even possible to download from 4shared.com without connecting it with social sites ?

i would recommend use the best uploading site u can find. cuz it will give u more reviews, more ppl trying it and more feedback.

waiting for link to mega... :confused:

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

4Shared's actually not too terrible a host, you just need a free account to do anything.
Anyway, I downloaded it and

I also installed it and played it on my phone. There is... not much to it, to say the least. It's just a very buggy "fight" where you have to tap frantically on a moving anime girl until a black "you win" box pops, but the punching still goes on in the background and then you eventually get a "loose" pop-up anyway.
It's obviously just a proof of concept, and not my cup of tea, but someone here will like it and may give better suggestions or critique.

OP
E

epyon2099

Reputation score

actually I already upload the game to mega but thanks for the help, im still working and i hope you guys like it