What's new

New project

Kronoscar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey everyone,

I've been working on something pretty interesting, lately.
I'll say just a few words to describe it.
9 races, 3 allegiances, race-wide stats, main character, armies, multiplayer, browser based.

The game is in progress, but not in a playable state (not for a month at lest, anyway).

I won't have a lot of graphics (at first), maybe just placeholders and depending on further support, I'll hire some artists I like.

Sooo what do you think of the idea?

Re: New project

Well the Races and the Stats perked up my ears, but you haven't really said much else about it so it's hard to say what I *think* about it.

Multiplayer, browser based sounds fun... but it also sounds like a lot of work, from what I've seen. Still, if you are dedicated then here's hoping to a successful creation.

So by 'multiplayer' do you mean characters in game can sex each other up or just play in the same world?
-VSPAR

Hey there VSPAR, everyone,

Sorry for the delay.
I had some unfortunate personal events in the last week and I couldn't spend time on it.
Basically, I already have a design document with all elements and some "must-haves" for the first public version.
I want it to be like a skeleton and then I'll expand.

Right now, I'm building a simple website in which I will be able to post news and host the game at.

I've seen Nutaku and I kind of dislike that kind of intense monetization of games. I've also dabbled in quite a few projects in time.
Already failed and know the pitfalls and such of a new project.

I'll try to re-post here within a week, to keep up with progress, until the site is up, running and hosted properly.

And by multiplayer, yes, I mean sex with each other.

Thanks for the interest.

Sounds ambitious. Starting small and working your way up is indeed wise. The multiplayer aspect should probably be one of the lower-priority things you work on, unless it's a critical part of the game. Will keep an eye on this thread - always a sucker for browser games.

I love trying to break things and figuring out why they are broken, if you ever need someone to give a semi playable version hell I'll be more the happy to XD

I love trying to break things and figuring out why they are broken, if you ever need someone to give a semi playable version hell I'll be more the happy to XD

I'll second that. Anything you'd like testing let us know when you have something testable.

I can't wait to see some art or screenshots of it. Anything really.

@dudes_tractor_yeah At the moment, as dead as it can be. The thought still exists somewhere at the back of my mind.
I've gained a lot of experience in a multitude of development environments.

I'll get back to this thread if I'll have a playable demo. Don't get your hopes up, though.

Thread moved to general discussion because you don't even have a proof of concept.

Back