What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

day_thi90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

It better slipped under my radar... In this game you keep losing limbs, until you are just a torso with a head which gets fucked in more then one way
eh, is this true ?? cause i dont like losing limb stuff

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I complitied 80 lvls out of 100 w/o loosing a single limb =) Maybe bad end or some kind of additional content?

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, any luck on opening the door on 82? I think it's 82. It's got a circular path, and the hint is you run through them, but the circuit overlaps, so I'm not sure what the path is.

I've run lots of paths, but haven't opened it yet. I'm not sure if you need to only passed each door once, or if you can pass one twice. Basically, I'm not sure.

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not currently playing this game right know, because while waiting I begin playing Risen 2. Not so great as I hoped, but it'll keep me busy for a while.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh, I worked out something about the arches: There's not any particular path you need to follow. It's just... from the south. :)

Anyway, onto 83 and the rest.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What's the deal with those two chests on the unreachable island on floor 39?

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What's the deal with those two chests on the unreachable island on floor 39?
I'll have a look once I clear this floor. But, to my knowledge, no chest is unreachable. I got all the visible ones (and probably most hidden), so probably those are reachable, somehow.

Edit: I had a look, but I'm not sure which island is giving you problems. Take a picture, and I'll tell you.

Edit2: And WOW! I've just played with pebble girl, and you eventually get a machine gun. Impressive.

Last edited:

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

levels 81-85.
81 - go through old gates from north to south
82 - from S to N
83 - from W to E
84 - from E to W
85 - it's a clock face. Go 1,5,11,8,2,7 clockwise each

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, what's the deal with the doors on 87? Do they take you different places? I don't really want to try, since I don't like the race to get there.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?albumid=696&pictureid=9391

Only one island on floor 39. >.>;

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?albumid=696&pictureid=9391

Only one island on floor 39. >.>;
I see. I was looking at the wrong level. Anyway, stepping stones unlock when you do something. It's either when you kill all the enemies, or by walking around the circle. I think I was walking clockwise, but it may not matter.

And, maybe walking isnt' the trigger. But... it just unlocked somehow for me when I was looking at getting over.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Somehow it worked, thanks.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I want to save 100% game

奴隷アニメRPG~スレイヴクエスト~

種づけ孕ませ☆魔法少女~The_RPG~

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Beat RJ094528, but don't have the last torture tool. Where is it?
No I haven't. To the bonus dungeon!

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Beat RJ094528, but don't have the last torture tool. Where is it?
I don't have it either, but I'm guessing it's just a blank space.

Hey, did you actually get the wave lazer at the end? I didn't get it, but it was mentioned at the end.

Umm, apart from that, there's that password column. I didn't see any hints for that.

Edit: Eh, OK. I think the second hidden boss is outclassing me. Died how many times? Might go in again with better stats. And maybe some kind of map...

Last edited:

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is 8th torture tool. Just cracked gallery with rgssad_wx. There are different costume parts in bonus dungeon, but it's crazy. Monsters are not a big deal because new book gives +1 t all for each kid you have. Atack w/o pregnancy is over 900 =) But new maps... with darkness and changing dloor it's so slow and uninteresying... Need a map for sure

Lazer is new ability

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There is 8th torture tool. Just cracked gallery with rgssad_wx. There are different costume parts in bonus dungeon, but it's crazy. Monsters are not a big deal because new book gives +1 t all for each kid you have. Atack w/o pregnancy is over 900 =) But new maps... with darkness and changing dloor it's so slow and uninteresying... Need a map for sure

Lazer is new ability
Yeah, I found like two or three new items, but I'm guessing I missed quite a bit too. I teleported away from the first map just because I didn't know what the pentagram was for. Umm, and then the second set of maps is dark. So, really confusing.

But seriously, the second boss is overpowering me. I might use cheat engine to boost things a bit. And, yeah, I'm using that lazer on the boss. But he hits back pretty hard.

Edit: well, I'm off for a bit. Good luck with that map, Glukoday. Hey, and did you beat that second boss? what's behind him? Exit? Or a third area?

Last edited:

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After 4th(?) penguin boss it's possible to go home. Or go further.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

OK then... I seriously need to improve my character then. Thanks for the info.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, today's the last day of April, so unless there's some sort of delay (again), Saki Quest should come out today.

It's around 5 hours until DLSite update, who wants popcorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.