What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

It looks loli to me... Anyway anyone have this?

Check this one dude on Hentai4daily, Is it the one you search for?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

at least can you translate the common events, variable's, & switch's please...?
What's the point of translating those though. It's not like you'll ever see them while playing the game.

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone looking for [sugar star] Life is Paradise 完全版

it's on nyaa, and nyaa usually don't have fake links,

WARNING: This is the full version which supposedly has gay content...

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone looking for [sugar star] Life is Paradise 完全版

it's on nyaa, and nyaa usually don't have fake links,

WARNING: This is the full version which supposedly has gay content...

What is this game?
Is it GOR, BF, VR?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It looked like a proof of concept by the maker more than anything. Good potential, but when you make like $100 for your game in total it's probably disheartening enough to deter you from making another. Sakique for the amount of effort that got dumped into it and the scale of rewards received probably will make it the author's last game for instance.
Actually I think I remember him mentioning in passing in the comments that he IS working on another game and has learned a lot from making Saki the way he did ( I would imagine he means Coding wise there rather than asset management seeing as he's done two games before)

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What is this game?
Is it GOR, BF, VR?
As far as I have played the game is similar to sim, where you control the character to do things and you can choose what to do, who to court and etc. so I guess it's neither BF or GOR. I don't know about VR though, anyone who's played the game for a while feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any turn out to have this game? looks interesting with the costume angles

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ084606.html

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Life is Paradise is mainly a sim, you start out as a male or female, pick some choices to define themselves, then name yourself, and then your other half, you can pick male or female and name them as well, then you start on the island, and play each day out, 30 days a month, 4 months a year, collecting supplies, building various buildings, exploring dungeons, and of course their is marriage, and dating, ahh and it even throws in a little tower defense type game every now and then when some monsters try to raid the village/town if you destroy em you get xp, plus random items, if they get by, you lose money for town costs. :D

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Actually I think I remember him mentioning in passing in the comments that he IS working on another game and has learned a lot from making Saki the way he did ( I would imagine he means Coding wise there rather than asset management seeing as he's done two games before)
Cool beans then, I scrolled through the latest comments and he's still not putting out a date on updating sakique though.

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool beans then, I scrolled through the latest comments and he's still not putting out a date on updating sakique though.
That's probably for the best to be honest considering how having a deadline last time forced him to cut content etc.

Yeah it's...ok I guess. Kinda gets a little old quick, there's not too much variety in the scenes

ecchirenkira

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, but no. I really have no interest in that game. Virgin Island caught my interest because:
1) Straight shota.
2) Whoring out the character.
3) Extremely nice art.
4) Short yet well done events.
awww, guess i have to figure out how to get chiitrans to work then.

What's the point of translating those though. It's not like you'll ever see them while playing the game.
to figure out the system and modify it :p

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you were looking for a link.

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's already been posted here on mediafire which beats the hell out of any of those links.

ecchirenkira

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

which translator is best to use for chiitrans?

lol its still a mess even when using this....

Last edited:

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ugh. Playing Talia's Tower (RJ099076) was like playing baby's first RPGMaker game. While the random encounters aren't too frequent, the grind is terrible. I was level 4, reached the boss and couldnt do a single point of damage against him. Blegh. Really don't like those games where it feels like "Climb this dungeon and be rewarded with one CG per floor".

Now Life is Paradise (RJ094661) seems interesting. Anyone else playing that sim?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i dont know exactly but in that game first boss was unbeatable for me as well first time once i lost i got certain stuff in city and went back same llv and killed it extremely easy so i guess it needed to loose for sure haha

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now Life is Paradise (RJ094661) seems interesting. Anyone else playing that sim?
This actually caught my eye when I saw it. It's a pretty interesting sim.

I went with the female character and was wondering if there was Yuri option when you're playing as her or you're forced to be straight regardless. I'm still pretty early on in the game, only have Moon/Muun(Sheep Girl) in the village so far and the tool shop.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

This actually caught my eye when I saw it. It's a pretty interesting sim.

I went with the female character and was wondering if there was Yuri option when you're playing as her or you're forced to be straight regardless. I'm still pretty early on in the game, only have Moon/Muun(Sheep Girl) in the village so far and the tool shop.
Well, someone said that it was the 'full' version with gay coupling possible .- . so hopefully that refers to both M/M and F/F coupling rather than M/M only.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

please pull out your, black presedent and burgers from eyes.

I just want to know what games made with a RPG maker include a animation.

on DL site, game developers usual ダルイくずのやろう。 They not add information about game include animated scenes (or gif).
You bring that racist shit over here and expect us to help you? You must have fell from the idiots tree and hit every branch on the way down for sure.

Thereof one link is working and really effective:

The other stipulate with premium membership and other unnecessary or stupid restrictions
Thank you kind sir, been on a work hiatus to come back and find out the game I was waiting for has been released and there's already links for it, time to no life it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.