What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Anyone remember the name of the game where the girl (purple hair) has a small white dragon following her? Need the name to upload it xD
I think you meant this:
"異形の花嫁" on dlsite aka "Strange Bride" on eng dlsite

Edit: Darn, got beat by like 1 sec

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone remember the name of the game where the girl (purple hair) has a small white dragon following her? Need the name to upload it xD
Bride of variant, is the rough japanese name of it, there is an english dlsite name but most people recognise the jap one.

Edit: wow, 3 simultaneous answers, we're on fire tonight

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Thanks everyone... lol, and thanks again RaveClaw. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like it here.

Oh yeah, this batch of games is going to be fun, it's like redeeming myself for not posting anything for like... a week.

But anything regarding walkthroughs I'm always here!

I already uploaded like 7 games, but I want to post all the links in bulk to be funnier xD

Last edited:

Raveclaw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually I have been watching you guys for over a month I made this acc because I wanted to start talking with you guys... and I have to say it's pretty funny in here anyway I am thinking about posting a few games myself since I usualy use web crawler's it's usualy easy to find the great majority of them specialy the old ones

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Well, the vast majority of us were lurkers at some point, I was lurking not by option, I made an account with my e-mail and the activation key was never sent, tried everything, my nickname was Starke btw.

So yeah, after months of trying I gave up and made this new account.

Raveclaw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By the way have any of you guys heard about the new nekomakurasoft (creators of Dragon Prison) new game Dragon Slave I am looking foward to this (dam it I can't post links yet)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the vast majority of us were lurkers at some point, I was lurking not by option, I made an account with my e-mail and the activation key was never sent, tried everything, my nickname was Starke btw.

So yeah, after months of trying I gave up and made this new account.
Yeah, I lurked for ages, had an account for a while but never posted, but the release of SakiQuest made me start posting more. Thinking of uploading some more rarer games I've found, but it'll have to wait till after my damn college exams :(

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

By the way have any of you guys heard about the new nekomakurasoft (creators of Dragon Prison) new game Dragon Slave I am looking foward to this (dam it I can't post links yet)
4 more posts (I think? Or is it 15 total? I think it's 10...)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it is the game I think it is (the first one from New Moon Label) the accepted english name is Lady Knight Saga, anyyyway, I was going to post that game (finished it in the past) but got mad lazy, I think most of the info is fresh on my mind so if you have any quests about how to go through the game, let me know.

I'm posting a new batch of games today. Got 5 uploaded, checking a few more.

Monkeyman767, I have a "working version" of Anique, all I want is for someone to copy paste the names of the files (there's only two) in the root/Audio/SE folder.
well, i hit a snag of the "what the fuck am i supposed to be doing?" variety.

just crossed the snowy mountian and fought the dog thing, saved the wounded guard/knight.

it unlocked a new town, but i cant seem to trigger any plot.

(oh, someone mentioned a sidequest about gathering mushroom spores, but no new maps unlocked besides this new town, so where am i supposed to gather them from?)

as far as i can tell, the only places i can go is "big city" "north village" north plains mountain range and "town past the mountain(port town?)"

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just crossed the snowy mountian and fought the dog thing, saved the wounded guard/knight.

(oh, someone mentioned a sidequest about gathering mushroom spores, but no new maps unlocked besides this new town, so where am i supposed to gather them from?)

as far as i can tell, the only places i can go is "big city" "north village" north plains mountain range and "town past the mountain(port town?)"
And you've gotten exactly as far as I did, this is why I was looking for anything over 1.00 I have the ODD feeling this is actually a game breaking glitch where the flag doesnt trigger, I guess you oculd try using a save editor and mess around with the flags but I don't think it'll work, unless I'm missing something REALLY difficult to find, but I don't think so as I explored everything

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

You should really play with AGTH if you don't know Japanese because this game has a lot of "fetch me this item", and I mean A LOT, basically you supposedly have to talk to "everyone" and people will tell you to fetch X ammount of Y item, usually this people will be characters that can join you! In port town you will have to gain access to the sewers to continue.

Port town also has an exit through the left that gives access to a new area with 3 dungeons in it. One of them has the pendant that the dancer in the pub of Grand City (big city) wants so she joins your team.

I have version 1.00 and I proceeded further so yeah.. >_>

No glitch there bro.

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should really play with AGTH if you don't know Japanese because this game has a lot of "fetch me this item", and I mean A LOT, basically you supposedly have to talk to "everyone" and people will tell you to fetch X ammount of Y item, usually this people will be characters that can join you! In port town you will have to gain access to the sewers to continue.

Port town also has an exit through the left that gives access to a new area with 3 dungeons in it. One of them has the pendant that the dancer in the pub of Grand City (big city) wants so she joins your team.

I have version 1.00 and I proceeded further so yeah.. >_>

No glitch there bro.
That's really weird, I went left and it didn't give me any new dungeons, I knew about getting the pendant, but now where to get it. I would try again but I got bored and just looked at the CG's (too be fair I did spend like 3 hours wandering around)

Edit: Woo 251 posts! I'm now... a ...sex demon?! oh my.

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

That's really weird, I went left and it didn't give me any new dungeons, I knew about getting the pendant, but now where to get it. I would try again but I got bored and just looked at the CG's (too be fair I did spend like 3 hours wandering around)
Preferences.

To me watching the CG without playing the game and knowing the story is a deal breaker :rolleyes:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Preferences.

To me watching the CG without playing the game and knowing the story is a deal breaker :rolleyes:
Very true, normally I wouldn't but the OCD in me made me play till 6 am, then the tiredness made me give up :L

Actually, question for you, the 5th game down in your list, you wouldn't happen to know the developers blog for this would you, I remember reading somewhere that it's actually a free game that's constantly updated? But I can't for the life of me remember where I read that or if they ever posted the blog, I played it once and it ended abruptly (weird white man with computerised voice that freaked the shit out of me) but I liked it

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Very true, normally I wouldn't but the OCD in me made me play till 6 am, then the tiredness made me give up :L

Actually, question for you, the 5th game down in your list, you wouldn't happen to know the developers blog for this would you, I remember reading somewhere that it's actually a free game that's constantly updated? But I can't for the life of me remember where I read that or if they ever posted the blog, I played it once and it ended abruptly (weird white man with computerised voice that freaked the shit out of me) but I liked it
I LOVE, that guy, I can't remember the blog for the life of me but after this game (which only had 5 hentai scenes, it was a test) he made a full game even tho it was black and white, let me get back to you at a later date, I'll have more info. And yes, I know FOR A FACT that he has a blog because like you, I searched in the past xD

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I LOVE, that guy, I can't remember the blog for the life of it but after this game (which only had 5 hentai scenes, it was a test) he made a full game even tho it was black and white, let me get back to you at a later date, I'll have more info.
Oh I thought it was being updated continually or something, too be fair I did find it in an old thread a long time ago ( possibly on HF) didn't know anything else came out though! Cool thanks!

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Oh I thought it was being updated continually or something, too be fair I did find it in an old thread a long time ago ( possibly on HF) didn't know anything else came out though! Cool thanks!
This one game won't ever be updated, which is sad because I loved where it was headed, the art is amazing, I just loved the start and got mad disapointed it was just a test, well, one can hope I guess because I'd really enjoy if this became a full game.

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yo,Pinolo,here is the link for sangeki no gear game(you can't really judge a game by it's demo,so try the whole game and see if you like it):
This is the last game from Scale garden(you did say that you needed the last one right?)

PS:if this game should not be shared for some reason,then this post should be deleted by all means.
Thank you! I didn't have tried the last one! Thanks again, +rep. :]
To be honest I was mean the "project4" on his blog, but I think there isn't a demo yet. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.