What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

You need to open up the light (that number thing I posted above).

As for the password, I dunno but I kept hitting numbers like crazy till the loli summon girl talked and suddenly - I solved the puzzle! lol

You need to talk to everything twice in this game; ceilings, doors, lockers, boxers. Basically talk anything twice.

I am a bit further now, beat the fox lady using the charm thing + katana and now I have no idea what to do after getting the bra/crossdress thingy.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You need to open up the light (that number thing I posted above).

As for the password, I dunno but I kept hitting numbers like crazy till the loli summon girl talked and suddenly - I solved the puzzle! lol

You need to talk to everything twice in this game; ceilings, doors, lockers, boxers. Basically talk anything twice.

I am a bit further now, beat the fox lady using the charm thing + katana and now I have no idea what to do after getting the bra/crossdress thingy.
So you don't remember the number code? :(
Edit
well I guess you just spam the thing until it works...Lol it worked after I fiddled with it for 1min

Edit 2
man this game is confusing, first cat girl, and now the fox girl. Don't know where to find that heart attack that beats her.

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the code is related to the cards and the letters. The letters talk about some colored soldiers or something, and those colors correspond to the cards. Maybe the number and the shape.

So far I have a hearts 10, diamond 2, spade 4, and clubs 8.

But...who knows I just randomly spammed like 10 times and then he did some silly magic and got it working.

Also, you should talk about the items you get. You get to choose whether to do something with them or not which may affect the story.

Last edited:

sigmazx

Reputation score

To beat the fox lady, you need the yellow charm and a sword.

It is split into two parts, you need to find a tape to fix it then you equip it and go to the third room in the very beginning, there is a box there that contains the sword (you get killed if you open it without the charm equipped).

If someone can get past the next demon girl with the eye on her belly, please do tell how because I did everything and yet I can't seem to find any exit or any item to beat her.

Last item I got was a yellow bra that you can equip to crossdress?

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think the code is related to the cards and the letters. The letters talk about some colored soldiers or something, and those colors correspond to the cards. Maybe the number and the shape.

So far I have a hearts 10, diamond 2, spade 4, and clubs 8.

But...who knows I just randomly spammed like 10 times and then he did some silly magic and got it working.

Also, you should talk about the items you get. You get to choose whether to do something with them or not which may affect the story.
Yeah I found these ripped paper thing and randomly clicked a clock and taped them together and now the fox lady's lighting doesn't hurt me, but I still can't beat her because all I hit is 3s or 4s. I found a 2 a 4 and a 10 but I don't know where the 8 is.

sigmazx

Reputation score

Yeah I found these ripped paper thing and randomly clicked a clock and taped them together and now the fox lady's lighting doesn't hurt me, but I still can't beat her because all I hit is 3s or 4s. I found a 2 a 4 and a 10 but I don't know where the 8 is.
See my post above. Get the sword.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't beat her, I don't have enough healing items to survive all those stun + attack combos lol

Unless the sword is supposed to magically defeat her one-hit.

EDIT: nvm, it seems like the engine's random seeding means I get the same set of results each time so I just need to get lucky and defend when I need to.

sigmazx

Reputation score

NP.

Please if you can get past the second area with the loli demon with the belly eye then please do tell me how.

Like I said earlier, I got a bra/women's underwear and that's it. Been stuck for more than an hour now.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just skipped the pot and moved ahead. Fought some girl with purple hair, lost badly, but then she gave me an item (two useless wooden swords...) and healed me.

I'm guessing you're forced to fight the demon girl after all this?

Last edited:

sigmazx

Reputation score

Look more for items/things then try to go back to the first area. You will be asked two question: pick the last answer for each.

Then you will get a scene with the first boss you beat. Afterwards head to the lockers room and open one of the lockers there for the bra/woman's underwear.

After that I am pretty much stuck.

And oh, I talked with the foxy lady numerous times and now she is taking a nap.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Look more for items/things then try to go back to the first area. You will be asked two question: pick the last answer for each.

Then you will get a scene with the first boss you beat. Afterwards head to the lockers room and open one of the lockers there for the bra/woman's underwear.

Ill let you know if I get any further than that.

teakmkm

Banned
Reputation score

Title:オークストライク
Brand:ポン・デ・ウシ

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the men's washroom one of the stalls a girl with purple hair walks out.
Head over to the otaku's room and the purple hair girl will give you a wig.
Now you can wear the bra and the wig and you'll look like a cat girl.

LOL awesome.

Last edited:

sigmazx

Reputation score

In the men's washroom one of the stalls a girl with purple hair walks out.
Head over to the otaku's room and the purple hair girl will give you a wig.
Now you can wear the bra and the wig and you'll look like a cat girl.

LOL awesome.
Can you tell me where is this otaku room? I surely missed it or I am blind as fuck.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fox lady -> go right, past the breaker (number puzzle), then go up, see a bunch of bookshelves and it's the door in between the book shelves.
It's where you fought the girl that gives anime trivia.

sigmazx

Reputation score

Fox lady -> go right, past the breaker (number puzzle), then go up, see a bunch of bookshelves and it's the door in between the book shelves.
It's where you fought the girl that gives anime trivia.

This room? Been there numerous times but nothing ever happened there.

Is my save bugged? Or did you do something I didn't do?

Maybe I should just ask for your save file lol.

aeris2236

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i guess u need to go to the room to the right where u see a cutscene with the trivia girl and search abit there .

btw about that code panel i cant input any numbers or do you just need to stand infront of it? o0

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you see the purple hair girl in the bathroom?
Or maybe eat all the cakes and stuff?

Rakxaras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stuck here. Need to input 5 numbers.

Game in question:

Will upload my copy once my internet get better.

EDIT: Here it is:
Thx the demo looks really good, but CG seems too small, well lets go to work XD

+REP

Status
Not open for further replies.