Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Actually you just have to double the stats and add 1
For example, if you have 125 STR you search for 251 in cheat engine
if you have 126 STR after the next lvl up you search for 253.
Also you have to remember if you change the stat you have to add +1 too, or else the game crashes.
Using Cheat Engine is usually easy, when you get the hang of it, but in Magica the sanity score seems untraceable using the standard "number x 2 + 1". Or did I do something wrong?

Also, there is the usual problem that if you restart/reload the game, all the addresses change, so you have to restart your search from the beginning every time (there's a way to keep that from happening, by the way?).

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Creator of Arms Devicer issued version 1.4 (size 483 MB):
[automatic translation]
I've updated the trial version.
Ver 1.4 is the latest.
Debugger like 2
like it filter
your report, thank you. I had to change the specification of "steadfast defense" accessories. Please check the contents in the game. · ~ Situ charging rape and carriages come ...... I'll sleep ... carriage, is not on the map a little bit, "means of transportation" that enclose it in, I think it provides. Fucking sleep is left!
[end of quotation]
Poor man, he's suffering of sleepless nights.

Edit: But file for free download on dlsite is still version 1.3a, file of 1.4 should be purchased, I suppose.

Last edited:

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I know that using Cheat Engine to hack is not fun at all. But in fact, I'm very busy so that I don't have time to train character stronger, so I don't have another choice but cheat =.=!!! BTW, some games are pretty hard, though.
Oh well, there's something is bothering me, I cannot hack TP in RPG Maker Ace. HP and MP can be hacked, except TP.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Capitalism ( w)ho(re)!
considering the crate it also seems to be a stab at the real money items ^^ heehee, keys was it?

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Using Cheat Engine is usually easy, when you get the hang of it, but in Magica the sanity score seems untraceable using the standard "number x 2 + 1". Or did I do something wrong?
For the sanity score you can better use byte as value type since you can only go between 0 and 255. You can also use 2 bytes or 4 bytes but then you'll get a big number and i don't like working with big numbers. This is how you find the sanity score, (Sanity x 2)+57 so for example if you have 92 as sanity= (92 *2) +57 = 241.

You also have to know that 1 point of sanity equals 2 in your value found in CE, so if you have 92 sanity and it decreases to 89 it will become 241 - (3*2)= 235.
Also once your sanity score hits 1 and this will be 59 in CE i believe and you keep doing events which normally lower your sanity. Your sanity will stay at 1 but the value will keep decreasing once the value reaches 1 and you go lower it will start from 255 again. Now keep in mind that after that you will not be able to adjust your sanity score anymore, it will stay at 1 no matter what.

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the sanity score you can better use byte as value type since you can only go between 0 and 255. You can also use 2 bytes or 4 bytes but then you'll get a big number and i don't like working with big numbers. This is how you find the sanity score, (Sanity x 2)+57 so for example if you have 92 as sanity= (92 *2) +57 = 141.

You also have to know that 1 point of sanity equals 2 in your value found in CE, so if you have 92 sanity and it decreases to 89 it will become 241 - (3*2)= 235.
Also once your sanity score hits 1 and this will be 59 in CE i believe and you keep doing events which normally lower your sanity. Your sanity will stay at 1 but the value will keep decreasing once the value reaches 1 and you go lower it will start from 255 again. Now keep in mind that after that you will not be able to adjust your sanity score anymore, it will stay at 1 no matter what.

can't you just use the stored number and change it at will?

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can't you just use the stored number and change it at will?
If you mean just put the sanity score in CE and hit enter then nope. If you mean search for the value the way i did (S * 2) +57 and then change that value at will yes. You just have to know for every decrease in 1 point of sanity the value in CE goes down by 2.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Is out.

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's wolf-rpg right? I'll post the appropriate h-code once I get a look at the .exe

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is out.
let me just work this out...it came out today 1995 jpy

in the table either of these
artist price store price
1030 yen $ 10.84 1800 yen

1115 yen $ 11.73 1900 yen (add tax)

around $2046, so this is what good marketing gets you :) hmmm

will need to take note of this...

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really didn't like the last game but the clothing system in this game looks fantastic! It's mix and match... but still...Wolf....Argh! I'm torn between wanting to play this and wanting to beat myself over the head with a brick rather than suffer a Wolf game.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm hoping it'll fill the gap until Arms Devicer comes out...shouldn't have ever played the trial. Claire Bitch was a disappointment so if this don't scratch the itch it's back to Halo 4, Oblivion X Lovers, and Sexout New Vegas. Magica was nice at least.

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm hoping it'll fill the gap until Arms Devicer comes out...shouldn't have ever played the trial. Claire Bitch was a disappointment so if this don't scratch the itch it's back to Halo 4, Oblivion X Lovers, and Sexout New Vegas. Magica was nice at least.
YES YES YES oblivion xlover mod~
creatures~ =] NT motion =D

Status
Not open for further replies.