What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

How did I knew Rape was the one? =X

EDIT: AMAGAAAAAAAD the audio folder is all fucked up, Raveclaw will you reupload it with the correct names for me please? Or Phantasy please post the installer version.

You must have a very bad luck

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RJ105290 Save
Full game completed as the blonde. I dislike the game enough that I won't be going through the trouble of getting the other char's cgs.

Attachments

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

RJ105290 Save
Full game completed as the blonde. I dislike the game enough that I won't be going through the trouble of getting the other char's cgs.
i ripped my face off playing this game

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Added another torrent to my list. Don't know where to find the list? Try looking around a little, it shouldn't be hard to spot.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Phantasy89 you just make my day ^^

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, I do have a new torrent. But, I seemed to have forgotten that I tend to upload them pseudo-anonymously. Which means other users can't see them from my user page.

Balls.

Edit: Fixed it. Now you should be able to see all my torrents.

Last edited:

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hentar, would it be to add the RJ number or something to the torrents? I can't find some of them on DLsite when copy-pasting their names on the DLsite search, and I'd like to check the tags before I download.

If it's not too much to ask, anyway.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I reckon I can do that. I have to sift through the site though, so it might take me a short while. I'll add the RJ number in the description of each torrent.

Edit: It's done.

Last edited:

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello all!

I am playing the game 'Dragon Slave' (RJ102820) v1.04... i already got all H-Events (Thanks to the great walktrought posted ;) )... Still, i have 2 questions:

01) Where i can get the last accesory (3-1)? I think it's a Rope... the walktrought saids something about a 'Torturer with a Mace', but that guy drops the 'Slave Collar' (Red collar 2-3)... (NEVERMIND, I FOUND IT :) )

02) How i can get the titles 10th and 18th (From Up - Down) that i am missing at the Status page?

Thanks for your kind attention!

Edit: I Found the Rope... It's dropped for the 'Master Ninja' enemy at the Final Dungeon.

Last edited:

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hello all!

I am playing the game 'Dragon Slave' (RJ102820) v1.04... i already got all H-Events (Thanks to the great walktrought posted ;) )... Still, i have 2 questions:

01) Where i can get the last accesory (3-1)? I think it's a Rope... the walktrought saids something about a 'Torturer with a Mace', but that guy drops the 'Slave Collar' (Red collar 2-3)...

02) How i can get the titles 10th and 18th (From Up - Down) that i am missing at the Status page?

Thanks for your kind attention!
Go to the thread for Dragon Slave

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So what item reduces corruption? I'd rather not get faced into a full gameover with no way out after dumping more than a a couple hours in.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

A new game announced...

Doesn't look like much, but what do I know?

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

In RJ105401, what to do after orcs' house? Tent with shop west of town unlocked, and nowhere to go now

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In RJ106851 I can't seem to make the portal in the north monster town become active. I just did the arena fight but I can't find anything else to do.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RJ106851 save

Save 12 = Right before entering the portal to the cg room. Basically ends the game with Bad End if you go in it, no idea if it's possible to change the ending or if you'd have to start over to change it. Doesn't appear to be any sort of new game+ feature or anything either. If you do decide to try playing from this point, my character is set up for pure melee, so don't bother trying to use magic in battle unless you change equips. :p

Save 13 = CG room

Attachments

Laren

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is like christmas- exelent games still releasing one after another:)
More are coming with announces:D

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So what item reduces corruption? I'd rather not get faced into a full gameover with no way out after dumping more than a a couple hours in.
Well there are a few ways to reduce corruption...

The easiest way is to simply raise your level,as more experience means more capacity for corruption(Sanna's max threshold before reaching broken status increases)...
The other and more effective way is to make the purification potions...Those can be obtained from that old man in one of those tents in town by exchanging the rare Helen coins for them(each potion costs 5 Helen coins)...Btw Helen coins can be found in various spots in each level(drawers,closets,boxes and other similar stuff in the city,and rocks,plants,holes and other similar stuff in dungeons...),and monsters also tend to drop them sometimes...So killing off monsters is great for that too besides gaining exp...
The third way is to get a rare mountain fruits from certain persons during the course of the game...Those fruits purify Sanna completely...

On a side note Sonabia is a great game...Leveling may be tough in the begining(this is only correct for the first stage when the power difference between you and the enemies is simply too great),but getting certain spells helps greatly,although some spells are buggy(namely paralisys effect for lightning and thunderstorm is not working at all)...Also it is possible to go the way of a physical damage powerhouse(with correct elemental staff's equiped for corresponding stages it's possible to one shot every monster with ordinary attacks,and save mana for tougher foes)...Anyway leveling is not really a problem(nor is getting money,as it's really easy to come by doing certain events,and by just selling materials dropped from enemies on a regular basis)...
Well as i said i like the game very much...

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Well there are a few ways to reduce corruption...

The easiest way is to simply raise your level,as more experience means more capacity for corruption(Sanna's max threshold before reaching broken status increases)...
The other and more effective way is to make the purification potions...Those can be obtained from that old man in one of those tents in town by exchanging the rare Helen coins for them(each potion costs 5 Helen coins)...Btw Helen coins can be found in various spots in each level(drawers,closets,boxes and other similar stuff in the city,and rocks,plants,holes and other similar stuff in dungeons...),and monsters also tend to drop them sometimes...So killing off monsters is great for that too besides gaining exp...
The third way is to get a rare mountain fruits from certain persons during the course of the game...Those fruits purify Sanna completely...

On a side note Sonabia is a great game...Leveling may be tough in the begining(this is only correct for the first stage when the power difference between you and the enemies is simply too great),but getting certain spells helps greatly,although some spells are buggy(namely paralisys effect for lightning and thunderstorm is not working at all)...Also it is possible to go the way of a physical damage powerhouse(with correct elemental staff's equiped for corresponding stages it's possible to one shot every monster with ordinary attacks,and save mana for tougher foes)...Anyway leveling is not really a problem(nor is getting money,as it's really easy to come by doing certain events,and by just selling materials dropped from enemies on a regular basis)...
Well as i said i like the game very much...
I noticed in the buggy CG room, with cg's you haven't gotten yet, theirs scenes of the girl with what may be a horny/aphrodisiac type effect while being felt up (by int won npcs?), anyone know how to get it?

I tried getting low hp and having the monsters make her horny and running but that doesn't seem to work...?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I am using my seed box to help seed some of Hentar's newest torrents, but I am setting a upload ratio in order to preserve bandwidth. At the moment I am seeding RJ105401, RJ105290 and RJ106851.

Status
Not open for further replies.