What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

does Melody of Immorality rpg maker game has a translation patch anywhere.
The game author hasn't updated for the last 7 month or so, so I think that one is pretty much dead.

Heck, the version on their site is even an old one, at some point they decide to go xenophobia and put their stuffs on a host that ban foreign IP.

@Moonchaos: this one.

Reputation score

could someone tell me what the latest translated version of Violated Heroine is? i currently have 0_1_101205

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since no one seems to be keeping track on it, the first patch from Rogue's translation of VH has been released about two weeks ago.

Includes instructions on the page.

Basically, only Nanako's events in the first town have been translated as of this patch release.

Refer to for the current status of the translation so far.

I haven't been keeping up with the game itself too much recently, but didn't know they added a character select now, although, I didn't think they would add Serena(Blonde loli) as one of the playable characters..

Last edited:

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Stumbled upon an english , seems to be WIP.But I don't have any coherent title or name of developer,can anyone recognize this?

It's about a young guy who finds mind-controlling ring, aaand..you can imagine what happens next. CG's seem to be from one or two classical japan VN's.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Found a pretty good one ^^

The Sleeping Beauty (~眠れる王国の女達~)

(~300mb)

Berylcross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the sleeping Beauty game, does anyone know what to do in it? I've traveled all over the available map and talked to everyone and nothing has happened. I know the branches around the castle kills you, and the item shop girl says something, but I can't figure out what to do.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

In the sleeping Beauty game, does anyone know what to do in it? I've traveled all over the available map and talked to everyone and nothing has happened. I know the branches around the castle kills you, and the item shop girl says something, but I can't figure out what to do.
In order:
-Go to the NE shop, you'll try to sell an old sword you have, but she says it's crap.
-Go to pub and talk to all people there, they'll mention the thorn castle and the danger of the thorns.
-Equip the old sword (the one with lower atk) then go there, if you talked to everyone you're supposed to then you'll fight the thorn (only the old sword can damage it), once you beat it you'll actually get to the first area.

Anyway, in each areas there's:
-Lots of sleeping bodies, you can scavenge some for items/gold/item to be sold for gold (they'll all mention something about being sellable)
-Enemies (no exp given for killing them, just gold)

So what you're probably going to do is quickly avoid enemies and scour the zone for loots, go to town and sell anything not useful at the NE shop lady then:
-Buy highest weapon/armor you can get.
-Buy 5 of the red-cherry item (which instantly give you a level, the first thorn plant fight give you 1 as well) so you hit the 'level cap' for the zone and get a new skill to spam on boss.
Then repeat for next map.

List of things you can rape(in spoiler if you want to find out yourself):
There's 16 girls you can get total:
4 enemies:
-zone 2 zombie
-zone 3 golem
-zone 4 demon
-the witch (doing so also get the 'true end')
(to rape her, you must check the tombstone gap in the church's catacomb and find the magic circle under the castle basement, I'll mention that later)

4 in town:
-the brothel (300g), just talk to the guy at counter
-the robed girl, after you get the short speech in zone 2, go back and talk to her, if you pay her 1000g she'll sell herself to you
(though frankly the main guy is not as evil as he's trying to be, she was going to sell herself for 50g but nope he just said "hells no, I'll just pay you 1000g and don't sell yourself")
-the shopkeeper girl, in zone 3 there's a chest containing mysterious ointment, if you bring it to her she'll offer 5000g for it, decline and you'll get to have sex with her
-the flower selling little girl - you must buy all flowers she have to offer when you enter each zone, then once you reach zone 4, buy more until you've bought 50 total flowers from her, then pay 3000g to get her
(main char will ask why she's doing this, she mention trying to buy medicine for her mother, he ask how much she's missing, and then he says he'll pay that much for a go with her and ask her to stop wasting so much of her life just selling flower)
(she'll still be selling flower afterward, but she'll now only charge you 50g, btw the flower can be consumed for 500 HP/100 MP)

8 sleeping people, 2 per zone, I won't list where they are, but I'll mention a few that require extra scouring
zone 2 - loli nun, once you get to the church, go up the left stair, check the body, and go back to the park you passed by before, there's a nun sleeping on the bench, check her this time and you'll get the key to underground maze, the loli nun is at the end of it, and check the little gap in the tombstones for part of true end progress)
zone 3 - there's the soldier girl that in order to get to you must get past the traps, but there's also the passage that require "royal clothing", you get the clothing when you inspect the queen in zone 4

Btw, after the first playthrough, if you start newgame+ you'll get to keep your ubersword of win, which give 500+ stats making everything a joke to plowthrough.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

-the shopkeeper girl, in zone 3 there's a chest containing mysterious ointment, if you bring it to her she'll offer 5000g for it, decline and you'll get to have sex with her

zone 3 - there's the soldier girl that in order to get to you must get past the traps, but there's also the passage that require "royal clothing", you get the clothing when you inspect the queen in zone 4
where's the chest for shopkeeper? can't find it.

and what passage are you talking about?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

where's the chest for shopkeeper? can't find it.

and what passage are you talking about?
The chest is on the east wing of the castle main floor, you have to go on the castle wall, go up to the top, go down the stair back to main floor, then it's south of there
it's past the dining room with sleeping soldiers if I recall (there might be a Golem on the path, so make sure she doesn't end up blocking you)

The passage is a between the 2 stairs going to underground floor of the castle.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The chest is on the east wing of the castle main floor, you have to go on the castle wall, go up to the top, go down the stair back to main floor, then it's south of there
it's past the dining room with sleeping soldiers if I recall (there might be a Golem on the path, so make sure she doesn't end up blocking you)

The passage is a between the 2 stairs going to underground floor of the castle.
thanks!

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found a pretty good one ^^

The Sleeping Beauty (~眠れる王国の女達~)

(~300mb)
As far as I've gotten, the weirdest thing about this game imo is that the main char can stick his dick in a defeated "Zombie's" mouth. lol

knight133

I venture round the internet demanding things from
Reputation score

Is there any wolfrpgeditor games with pregnancy, just like Violated Heroine?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any wolfrpgeditor games with pregnancy, just like Violated Heroine?
Violated Heroine wasn't made with wolfrpgeditor, it was made with RPG Maker 2000/2k.

Speaking of Violated Heroine, the next patch that covers the Capital should be being released soon.

cyberblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there a new game that I found, thanks to g.e-hentai, that seem to be similar to sleeping beauty, except it's time freeze instead of sleep.

After a brief search, I manage to find the link of the game, but I don't have the password to open it. Here the link to the author of the site, translaor failed me and the author is speaking in riddle about the password. All I know is it start with a "t" then is follow by 3 letters.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

there a new game that I found, thanks to g.e-hentai, that seem to be similar to sleeping beauty, except it's time freeze instead of sleep.

After a brief search, I manage to find the link of the game, but I don't have the password to open it. Here the link to the author of the site, translaor failed me and the author is speaking in riddle about the password. All I know is it start with a "t" then is follow by 3 letters.

Awesome a riddle ... so it's related to time so lets try the word time.....well that was lame, the password is "time".

Last edited:

cyberblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It work for you?! wierd each time I try to write that password, it's doesn't work?

nevermind, forgot to refresh the page after my first try.

it is indeed time

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

last version of the time stop game, but the pass don't seem to be 'time' this time... I have no idea what it is.

Edit:

figured out. Pass is 'timestop'...

Last edited:

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

last version of the time stop game, but the pass don't seem to be 'time' this time... I have no idea what it is.

Edit:

figured out. Pass is 'timestop'...
Question: Which RTP does this one uses?

EDIT: Never mind, I got it (RTP XP) but why the game doesn't display any JP words at all? I can play the game but there are no words at all. Conversation, Menu screen have none. Can anyone tell what's the problem?

Last edited:

argret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the game.ini file says:

[Game]
Library=RGSS103J.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rxdata
Title=hakoniwa
RTP1=Standard
RTP2=
RTP3=

so I guess your problem is the file RGSS103J.dll,try to download another one from the internet and paste it into your game folder .

Status
Not open for further replies.