What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Someone knows a working link for I know, it is no rpg, but i cant find any other links then lumfile.:(
I haven't had much luck finding that one but it only has 61 downloads so you wont have much luck finding any fast links right now.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

could some1 translate the text on picture. It isnt hookable and i want to know what it says.

thx

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's the protagonist's name the top choice is to just start using the "default" (whatever that might include, such as that name) while the second is to edit him.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's the protagonist's name the top choice is to just start using the "default" (whatever that might include, such as that name) while the second is to edit him.
Ah so first one is default setting and 2nd allows me to customize something about him.

Thanks.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's been a month now since 1.09 of 五十少女漂流記 (RJ103632) came out and no one seems to have it or care to uploaded as far as i can see.
That or I'm not looking hard enough...

Does anyone here have it or not?
1.09 that is, I already found several sites with the 1.02 ver.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's been a month now since 1.09 of 五十少女漂流記 (RJ103632) came out and no one seems to have it or care to uploaded as far as i can see.
That or I'm not looking hard enough...

Does anyone here have it or not?
1.09 that is, I already found several sites with the 1.02 ver.
It really wasn't that great of a game.

lastmatter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thx you very much. Its working pefectly. Once i update all i will upload on mediafire and post links here just in case some1 else wants to play latest version.

EDIT:

Here it is if anyone wants.
RJ096225 - 1.1.05 - latest version.

mediafire.com/?ozuolb3i3nfx3b3
mediafire.com/?dvyg4zs3yecj8dp
Link is down :(

EDIT: Why am i not surprised to see this uploaded on hentai4daily...

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i got the "split archive blocked" thing on the second mediafire link

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Links are working fine for me.. can some1 else verify that?
The files are never blocked for the uploader themselves(Well, unless it actually did get removed from MediaFire to begin with), you'll have the same issue as the others if you log out of your mediafire account and try downloading it then.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i got the "split archive blocked" thing on the second mediafire link
Uploading now but compressed using 7zip. I read just now that rar files are causing those problems so gonna try with 7zip and see if it works.

The files are never blocked for the uploader themselves(Well, unless it actually did get removed from MediaFire to begin with), you'll have the same issue as the others if you log out of your mediafire account and try downloading it then.
I dont think files were removed. I could see on my account that 10 ppl successfully downloaded both parts but i dont know why some ppl are getting that split archive error.

EDIT:

Since ppl are having problems with mediafire i replaced the links with multiupload. Its a bit slower but you shouldnt have any problems now.

Last edited:

dienow

Reputation score

There's a limit on how many people can download split archives if the hoster isn't premium. They want you to pay money.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Lose the second last boss-fight against the tentacle monster, as a virgin.
Kinda confused here (Also i guess is the last CG im missing)

so, what you have to do here is beat the tentacle monster in the last part of the game and then lose?

sigmazx

Reputation score

Trial is awesome. Basically Monster Girl Quest in RPGmaker.

Kinda.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a limit on how many people can download split archives if the hoster isn't premium. They want you to pay money.
Makes sense but i read that this only happens if you uploaded files that are compressed with rar. Some1 said on some forum that never happens if you use 7zip compress and split archives. Guess we'll see now if its true or not now that ive uploaded it.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Trial is awesome. Basically Monster Girl Quest in RPGmaker.

Kinda.
have more info of this game bro? cuz i only like this type of game ^^
i don't like games with female protagonists
i only like games with male protagonist and female monsters =)

HamUnDo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Makes sense but i read that this only happens if you uploaded files that are compressed with rar. Some1 said on some forum that never happens if you use 7zip compress and split archives. Guess we'll see now if its true or not now that ive uploaded it.
If the problem is still there ... you might try to put the "game-files" and the "CG-archive" in different archives ... that wouldn´t require building split-archives and match the 200MB limit as well ...
Or is v1.1.05 that much bigger than v1.01 ?

Edit:
Tried to download ... obvieously NOT working (see pic) <- deleted

Edit 2:
My apologies ... links working perfect ... I was simply confused about file-size (expected about 350MB in total) :eek:

@monkey

Heard you are translating Virgin Island ... I got my hands on a partitially (about 50% +) translated copy of v1.23 ... if interested, see my ...
Some users and me are missing the card game ... taken out at v1.21 or such ... could you revive it while translating or would it be too much trouble ?

Last edited:

Bagaev

Reputation score

I need your help. I am new here and a I can't post URLs, so I will try to explain.

Please, look at page 222. There is a list of games and downloads that Starke posted, but the downloads are off.

Can someone help me to find that games to download?? Especially that elf game. :D

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@monkey

Heard you are translating Virgin Island ... I got my hands on a partitially (about 50% +) translated copy of v1.23 ... if interested, see my ...
Some users and me are missing the card game ... taken out at v1.21 or such ... could you revive it while translating or would it be too much trouble ?
I more than likely have the one you're on about :p Thanks though.
As for the card game...hmm, I'm not sure, I'm VERY reluctant to tamper with someones game, not cause I can't do it but because it's someone elses work, if that makes sense, but if it's easy to do then I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.