What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoHiYo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

sure has weird game setting. Every town H event doesn't really happen.
After u viewed it , the game prompt that it has revert before the h event occur and this scene is unlock in hcg room.
Especially true when u get 75+ corruption to prostitute for $ , u get nothing as the event didn't happen.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

These got update ' 3' too lazy to post the password so go dig it up from the previous posts about them.
can anyone upload it to another fileservices? I just can't download it :(

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

can anyone upload it to another fileservices? I just can't download it :(
I don't think the author would want the files to be uploaded to another services

"当方の製作物の転載、公開はご遠慮ください
Duplication of my work, publish, and ban"

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I don't think the author would want the files to be uploaded to another services

"当方の製作物の転載、公開はご遠慮ください
Duplication of my work, publish, and ban"
I know. Well, maybe someone can do it secretely and pm the link to me
Actually, disregard this, downloading from his netriver:

It also has the last version of Re:Anise v2

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i want to save file game this

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I know. Well, maybe someone can do it secretely and pm the link to me
Actually, disregard this, downloading from his netriver:

It also has the last version of Re:Anise v2
Version 3 is completely different from version 2. Do you remember the loli game that momota was making on the side a while back? Version 3 is like that, and is a completely different setting.

I wouldn't mind too much if it wasn't called re:Anise Version 3.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Upcoming:

Looks to be the typical type, it has costumes, BF, and a tiny bit of looping animation.

.- . I can't be certain but seem to be a sneaking game, that top-left image seem to be parodying the opening area of Metal Gear Solid as well.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone else notice that in Re:Anise3 you can get into the back alley area at night and can open the doors but can't actually go inside the building?
Edit: anyone know how to get a job somewhere? I'm running low on money and can't afford the videos anymore.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone else notice that in Re:Anise3 you can get into the back alley area at night and can open the doors but can't actually go inside the building?
I think that it's just something that is not meant to happen but happens nonetheless...It was supposed to work like it did in the previous versions of the game...Basically you knock on the door,but no one ends up answering as there's no one home...So it's just a bug...

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Upcoming:

Looks to be the typical type, it has costumes, BF, and a tiny bit of looping animation.

.- . I can't be certain but seem to be a sneaking game, that top-left image seem to be parodying the opening area of Metal Gear Solid as well.
The second game looks soooo awesome. Has anyone played the other game from this company? ( )

AxelTheCrimson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Upcoming:

Do these come out today?

Last edited:

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit: anyone know how to get a job somewhere? I'm running low on money and can't afford the videos anymore.
This is just "trial" so most things are not working.

To get a job, sit by computer in evening, use 3rd option to learn about job offer. Then go to the bar during day to get a job.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No one answered my previous question:

You get H scenes for winning against the bosses? Because I don't feel like visiting the game over screen <.<
some bosses have two Scenes, you get one for winning and one for losing.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The second game looks soooo awesome. Has anyone played the other game from this company? ( )
Oh wow, I have that game but never played it. I actually forgot all about it so thanks for reminding me it exists! If you want it, I can upload it for ya.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks, but I already got it from hentai4daily. Didn't got much h content yet, just a few masturbation scenes.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can anyone upload it somewhere else this grist download page will not let me upload the full dartei the Semite always breaks from it and who thinks it finished

this link is broken

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can anyone upload it somewhere else this grist download page will not let me upload the full dartei the Semite always breaks from it and who thinks it finished

this link is broken
Do you even have the password for downloading it? I can't figure it out from the blog alone.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

this link is broken
The server is just busy. It should become downloadable eventually.
And I hope this new version is just as good as the older one he scrapped!

By the way, anyone has that old version with the tower and all? I misplaced mine and all the older links are dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.