Status
Not open for further replies.

holololo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

A new game announced by SIMPLE HOUSE.

ttp://simplehouse.sakura.ne.jp/html/cir/pretty/top.html

Seems like it's based on Phantasy Star Online 2.
Looks amazing, especially the art.

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry if it got posted, but I looked around, does anyone have the 1.10 update? New scenes were added.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

alright here is
thanks +rep for you.

now, about this game, could someone tell me exactly what all the character selections things are?

most seem simple enough, if only TA would hook/translate things in the right order.

whenever theres a list, or a choice it tells me what both options are, but lists them in a totally random seeming order. so i have no idea if i picked "ladies man" for my starting feat or "born rich"

or whatever they are supposed to be

also, there was a bunch of what seemed to be "yes/no" questions and now im locked in a room with two people who wont talk to me and i cant leave.

says something about pressing R to recruit people? but it doesn't do anything?

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks +rep for you.

now, about this game, could someone tell me exactly what all the character selections things are?

most seem simple enough, if only TA would hook/translate things in the right order.

whenever theres a list, or a choice it tells me what both options are, but lists them in a totally random seeming order. so i have no idea if i picked "ladies man" for my starting feat or "born rich"

or whatever they are supposed to be

also, there was a bunch of what seemed to be "yes/no" questions and now im locked in a room with two people who wont talk to me and i cant leave.

says something about pressing R to recruit people? but it doesn't do anything?
Usually it's only Translated in random order, you can always highlight and copy individual words to get a better meaning.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

alright here is
So here I was all excited about this new rpg game, yey this looks fun. Then, when I was downloading I was having this weird feeling that the art was quite familiar... and I didn't bother to check the previous game of this author.
When I started the game I remember his last game, because the beggining was exactly the same way, it's an rpg based on dating sims... I hate those so bad... so damn bad...

Well I hope someone else enjoys it lol

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So here I was all excited about this new rpg game, yey this looks fun. Then, when I was downloading I was having this weird feeling that the art was quite familiar... and I didn't bother to check the previous game of this author.
When I started the game I remember his last game, because the beggining was exactly the same way, it's an rpg based on dating sims... I hate those so bad... so damn bad...

Well I hope someone else enjoys it lol
do you hate the persona series too?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this time i answered diffrently, didnt wind up in the room, got frozen a bunch of times by the blue girl, killed some stuff.

found a room full of teleporters to monster areas but the main charater seems to have all of 1 hutpoint, even in the lowest level area he dies in two or three hits. except sometimes the mobs do 1-2 damage, and sometimes the exact same mob can oneshot you

sometimes in THE SAME BATTLE!,

you can leave by the front gate,

walked to town.

aparantly stumbled into a brothel...

it seems my main character doesn't know what to do with a hooker?

i can talk to her, getting the same couple of lines of speech, press A gets a little comment (his thoughts?) nothing else seems to do anything, then i can walk out of the room, but he still pays 5k?

seriously? its like im missing a button here.

x = menu, z = talk, (a is possibly "think") what else is there?

seriously this game is hellishly difficult just to figure out.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

yes this game is pretty hard for those who don't know japanese
when you level you don't increase any stats but skill points that you use by learning on school ( each professor teaches something like active or passive skills)
about the girls you need to get her intimate enough to make her join your party you can increase her intimate by always saying good morning and answering the right choice when she asks you on the night event.
the game looks hard at start but when you get the passive skills of defense and stuff monsters will only do 1 damage to you except for the mages that's where you need specific magic resistance for them also the second city offers you greater equipments ( get some money by collecting mushrooms on the forest dungeon the first one well actually second option when leaving the town) also don't worry about enemies being way stronger than you at first, you rarely fail on escapes just fight the right monster before you tryout another forest monsters are the weakest one just start out with slime then bats when you get enough defense, i suggest you get fighter class and lessons ( wooden house for offensive and outside teachers for defensive skills)

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes this game is pretty hard for those who don't know japanese
when you level you don't increase any stats but skill points that you use by learning on school ( each professor teaches something like active or passive skills)
about the girls you need to get her intimate enough to make her join your party you can increase her intimate by always saying good morning and answering the right choice when she asks you on the night event.
the game looks hard at start but when you get the passive skills of defense and stuff monsters will only do 1 damage to you except for the mages that's where you need specific magic resistance for them also the second city offers you greater equipments ( get some money by collecting mushrooms on the forest dungeon the first one well actually second option when leaving the town) also don't worry about enemies being way stronger than you at first, you rarely fail on escapes just fight the right monster before you tryout another
im not bothered about the fight difuculty, i just want to know how you ask people to join your party.

i keep getting locked into places where i have no choice but to do that, and no idea how.

Skima

Reputation score

You must press "w" and talk to them. This opens a new menu with "Talk to" and "Invite her to..." etc.

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

someone upload this game?

lastmatter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, i couldn't follow the thread for the past few weeks and theres already a couple dozens pages more.. Was there any good game released recently which i should look for?

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Could someone tell me where can I DL this?

Love these type of games :D

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

someone upload this game?

I found the demo for this game on the author's blog, still at the very beggining and it seems fun, you have ROL on it, I hope someone sends me a PM with the dl link for the full version :p

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RJ107838.html
pity is unfortunately only a fake left under bittorrent is that stupid fake website which offers because of the

But something else has not added any harem maze 2 the XD 1.04 version found?
was already put on about it but try to buy euro in exchange for yen and the page from which I'd been found in English to help me Least bisjen but the possibilities look really bad because

Status
Not open for further replies.