What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New RPG Maker Hentai Game News

is out as well. I hope you guys like huge boobs ;)

is out as well. I hope you guys like huge boobs ;)

i just dont have a premium account. : /

Now somebody has to reup the game on a different host and make its own thread for it or the mods will purge us all! :(

Now somebody has to reup the game on a different host and make its own thread for it or the mods will purge us all! :(
We NEED to make an addendum to the rule about this one: When a new thread for the game gets created, can someone Please post a link to it in THIS thread as well? It will help keep track of the discussion.

Or am I asking for too much?

We NEED to make an addendum to the rule about this one: When a new thread for the game gets created, can someone Please post a link to it in THIS thread as well? It will help keep track of the discussion.

Or am I asking for too much?

This thread is not suppose to be used to discuss any specific games at all, just to talk about release dates for games. that is the whole point of the individual threads, to talk about one game in particular. I'm aware that is not how the thread is being used but that was the request.

RJ108676_img_main.jpg

got released today.

RJ108676_img_main.jpg

got released today.

*looks*

well this looks good

*looks more*

OH GOD THE MENUS, THE MOONRUNES.

WAT DO?!?!

yeah, i bet anything that this game is impossible to navigate unless you know moonspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back