What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: New RPG Maker Hentai Game News

Dunno how good this is but there is a trial!
Played it, not a very hard game. decent amount of scenes for being such a small file size, corruption, pregnancy gang bang, bondage and so on.

I was surprised at how much there was to do for such a small file size.

A

[A]carajé

RJ111197

hey RJ111197 is quite nice, and surprising for it size but it made my pc really slow sometimes, i finished but i wanted to know if someone else had a problem with lag and stuff

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ111197

[A]carajé;441618 said:
hey RJ111197 is quite nice, and surprising for it size but it made my pc really slow sometimes, i finished but i wanted to know if someone else had a problem with lag and stuff
Did not notice any lag in the game, and I pretty much played it from start to finish "freeplay mode"

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ111197

[A]carajé;441618 said:
It didn't make my pc slow but the game itself did lag quite often. Especially in town.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

http://rghost.ru/private/44245875/5fa908cf6be0b0b7d4e1d4eb0ad567e0

I hope this will work for you better.

This game... Um-m, I just tried trial and it looks so awesome. But there is gonna be "in fight" sex animation?
Thanks bro.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

RJ111197

Pretty good given how terrible small-sized games usually are, the way they done corruption was pretty well.

Things to care so you all don't waste you time:
-There's no GOR, losing to any boss does not give you any H-scene, and losing to normal enemies will just give you game over.
-You don't have to trigger any specific scene to go into the next corruption level, if after a scene your character make some extra comment then that's the sign she's on the next level (0->1->2->MAX)
-All the scenes are story-based or in town, nothing else have them.

linkinc

Reputation score

So not really an RPG game announcement but some news for RPGmaker, steam has recently put a new rpgmaker vx ace package up on the store, it includes 3d-ish sprites and other goodies. So looks like we might be seeing an upgrade to any new rpgmaker vx games being released in the future, I kinda prefer the old style however.

hxxp://store.steampowered.com/app/229751/?snr=1_download_4__103

aasa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

who has already found the game I was just left fake ^ ^

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ111390.html
Dont know if this really is the game since i dont have a rapidgator premium account but, i'll leave it here for those who do to discover

rapidgator.net/file/79473584/RJ111390.zip.html

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Going to say, most likely fake 95% sure of it

Haunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Going to say, most likely fake 95% sure of it
I somewhat agree but I compared the File Size, it is the exact same as it says on the DLsite, don't know which site that link is from though. Don't really trust it however due to it not being listed on any other forums or sites, so I am going to pass.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

We need a name and shame sticky thread so we know those sites are wastes of time.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I somewhat agree but I compared the File Size, it is the exact same as it says on the DLsite, don't know which site that link is from though. Don't really trust it however due to it not being listed on any other forums or sites, so I am going to pass.
Pretty easy to fake a file, to make it the same size as the dlsite, some... "bot" or something usually makes one up the same day of a release and uses sites like rapidgator to spread around the file.

A few usually have a html file "go here for password" type thing (which leads to a massive spam of crap ads, surveys, and in the end no password, or if there is one that works, most likely says the file is corrupt), small enough you won't notice it till the things downloaded.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

A few new RPG's out

Kind of liked this one, it had mid fight rape type scenes

this guy did ok on the previous games, many scenes

Haunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice I have been looking forward to RJ105810, loved Life Is Paradise and I also really like the fact they incorporated mid-battle animations, the other game that comes to mind that did something similar is Vitamin Quest (RJ096241), a game that I think has been discussed greatly on this thread and also on its own thread. :D

aasa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hentaidz.com

you can go there to check, i dont know if it's japanese or chinese, and all of the links are for premium accounts, if someone wants to check, if not i don't really care.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hentaidz.com

you can go there to check, i dont know if it's japanese or chinese, and all of the links are for premium accounts, if someone wants to check, if not i don't really care.
Isn't that site the one that constantly uploads fake .rars with broken archives?

aasa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Isn't that site the one that constantly uploads fake .rars with broken archives?
it seems so, i tried with rapid8, two fake out of two, but i didnt know that so, forgive me

Lupiscanis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A few new RPG's out

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ105810.html

Kind of liked this one, it had mid fight rape type scenes
Uploading this, but it'll be an hour or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.