What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Hey guys. I've resumed playing 種づけ孕ませ☆魔法少女~The_RPG~

I stopped, cause I was stuck. I'm at the very beggining of the game, killed a bunch of soldiers, got to a fork, if I go up I get to a room where there's a robot and I don't know what he's for, then if I keep going there's some stairs and the some sort of a garden, continuing that road leads me to a giant bulkhead that is locked and needs an ID, so I can't get past there.

Taking the path south leads me to several rooms, that I've already cleared and then takes to a new area with robots as enemies that kill me no matter what...

So what am I supose to do? Do I have to grind more to beat those robots or is it something I need for that robot and/or bulkhead on the upper path?

Also may you guys remind me which stat is defense? I forgot :eek:

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey guys. I've resumed playing 種づけ孕ませ☆魔法少女~The_RPG~

I stopped, cause I was stuck. I'm at the very beggining of the game, killed a bunch of soldiers, got to a fork, if I go up I get to a room where there's a robot and I don't know what he's for, then if I keep going there's some stairs and the some sort of a garden, continuing that road leads me to a giant bulkhead that is locked and needs an ID, so I can't get past there.

Taking the path south leads me to several rooms, that I've already cleared and then takes to a new area with robots as enemies that kill me no matter what...

So what am I supose to do? Do I have to grind more to beat those robots or is it something I need for that robot and/or bulkhead on the upper path?

Also may you guys remind me which stat is defense? I forgot :eek:
I'd say you need to grind more. I remember the first version that came out was ultra hard, with no healing points and fewer save places. If you're playing an updated version, it's not so bad. But, pretty much you just have to grind and level. You do know how to allocate points to level-up, right?

Anyway, you'll get a pass for the door upstairs from exploring the lower basement (where the robots are). Also, you can always run from battles if you're about to die.

Edit: about the defense stat... it wasn't actually doing anything, so the author took it out. Now you've only got offense (top), magic (third), and agility (fourth). Don't put any points in the second. It's no longer used.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd say you need to grind more. I remember the first version that came out was ultra hard, with no healing points and fewer save places. If you're playing an updated version, it's not so bad. But, pretty much you just have to grind and level. You do know how to allocate points to level-up, right?

Anyway, you'll get a pass for the door upstairs from exploring the lower basement (where the robots are). Also, you can always run from battles if you're about to die.
Yep, I'm playing the 1st version that came out. You know... I love to play hardcore style xDDD

No seriously I had no idea the updated versions of the game were easier. I was already downloading the 2.02 version, but while I was downloading, I was trying to get further in the game and then only needed to use the old saves on the new version xD

I do know how to allocate the points, no problem there, I only need to know which stat is defense, cause those robots are killing me haha.

Btw thanks for the info. I already went back to try killing the robots, but so far I've been lucky and found none, only a few mad scientist robots and some tentacled cloaked men lol.

Edit* Ok I managed to grind somewhat and now I'm able the vaporize everything lol. Now talking about wasting time, you have to go to the basement to get some info, then bback up to the office to get the ID Card, then go back to the basement and then back to the uppers level and open the bulkhead?
And this is only the beggining, lol this will be a tiresome game xD

Edit** Ok I've beaten the 1st boss and got the magical girl in my party. Does this game have GOR scenes?

Last edited:

RandomUser88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, they updated 奴隷アニメRPG~スレイヴクエスト~ to v 1.3 and I still don't have the 1.2.

Can someone upload the 1.2 to any good server like Mediafire or similar? I'd appreciate it.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

And still no luck finding version 1.01 of this:

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For rj093966 my anti virus system keeps flagging wpfcrypt.dll as a virus, has anyone else had similar problems.

edit
For reference I am using Sophos.

Last edited:

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

4 box passwords in hscene room:
1: まかまかうるる
2: やすなかわいい
3: ちゃりのりたい
4: ももいろけあな

or can find save in lower

from game maker web b.dlsite.net/RG16458/, 2nd town no event in old version

in first city, for the big Door next the Inn need dress cat shit, and done mayor and inn keeper event + prostitution 4 times. maker web also have walkthrough

before go 2nd town have barrier, first time pass it need click have disease or not, if sex to war (employing mercenaries) lower then 8 times have event there.
Really thanks again for your help etigoya!:D
Now I'm playing RJ084796 and I'm stuck in a dungeon. But I've wrote my problem in the dedicated Thread.

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I reading this correctly?

The creator of Leed's Story has a new game coming out?
hxxp://b.dlsite.net/RG16170/

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

well Sena RPG is now out - Doujin RPG Wolf? featuring Sena from Boku ga tomodashi wa tsukunai

and NEW Caryo Game up there as well on dlsite . again we go back to the most Famous Treasure hunter in his works ! weee

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Am I reading this correctly?

The creator of Leed's Story has a new game coming out?
hxxp://b.dlsite.net/RG16170/
speaking of Leed's Story I would like to point out that the version posted on this site is out of date.

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Leeds Story 2". Maybe a demo, maybe not.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not an RPG Maker Game, but Wolf RPG. Just came out, looks interesting so I bought it. It's big though, 576MB... I'll post it once it finishes downloading and then the much slower process of uploading finishes I will edit and post here.

Info:

Here it is

Last edited:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Leeds Story 2". Maybe a demo, maybe not.
I actually played this months ago, about the same time Leed's Story game out. From what I understand this game actually came out for free BEFORE Leed's Story.

Actually, looking at the files for both game confirm my statement. This game's game.rgss2a file dates back a few months before the date of the game.rgss2a file of Leed's Story (7-25-2011 and 12-8-2011 respectively).

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Edit again....my upload sucks so it is going to take about an hour and eleven minutes before it completes...
Looks interesting. If your upload sucks, I'd suggest using torrents instead

Last edited:

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks interesting. If your upload sucks, I'd suggest using torrents instead
Would still have to upload... This way I do it once and than let a server do the work, rather than have to upload to numerous clients at once and have to repeat till there were sufficient full copies to stop.

also edited my original post.

Last edited:

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

I actually played this months ago, about the same time Leed's Story game out. From what I understand this game actually came out for free BEFORE Leed's Story.

Actually, looking at the files for both game confirm my statement. This game's game.rgss2a file dates back a few months before the date of the game.rgss2a file of Leed's Story (7-25-2011 and 12-8-2011 respectively).
Was there ending to that game?
I've played it too but got stuck on a floor I could not got further.
when hitting the stairs, it says something and won't let you go down any further.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Honestly, I don't know. I never beat it and it's been months since I played the game. I think I got bored grinding the skills on equipment (since there were skills for both normal and torn versions of clothing).

hentai4daily

Banned
Reputation score

Was there ending to that game?
I've played it too but got stuck on a floor I could not got further.
when hitting the stairs, it says something and won't let you go down any further.
Was there anding to that game??

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys. I still need to know if there's any GOR scenes on 種づけ孕ませ☆魔法少女~The_RPG~

Everytime I lose to a boss I get the same scene, but I think it's bugged, because I can see some buttons from the battle interface lol...

Btw I have version 2.02

Status
Not open for further replies.