What's new

RPG [ Nijigen no Fuefuki ] [二次元の笛吹き] 非処女の烙印 Stigmata of Nonvirginity RJ114239 RE114239 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So I recently stumbled across this.

Yeah, definitely the most... intersesting weapon designs I've seen.

Haven't started playing yet, but it looks well done.

Last edited by a moderator:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [二次元の笛吹き] 非処女の烙印

it's bad.

a lot of grinding at the beginning, so i checked the cg set and it's very small. every enemy has 1 naked picture it seems and there are some attacks that you see for like 1 second. played a bit, didn't feel rewarding, just got more and more bored thinking i only waste my time.

i recommend not supporting this company for this.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I seem to have the same opinion as Helhansen every time recently.

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I started to play this a bit. I'll mostly have to agree. The CGs themselves are pretty meh... It's all pretty much just a quick shot of them naked. Although, it does look like the RPG aspects of the game are well done. But still... Meh...

Damn shame... The art itself seems nice, but the cgs themselves just bore after a while.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I enjoy this circle's ADV games, but their RPGs are too deep in the battle system and not the ero part of it.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

This game is such a piece of shit I decided not to play any other games by this developer, his latest game before this one was the exact same shit, there's not a single hentai scene in the sense of penetration ever, all you see is naked girls during attacks, that's it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, I've noticed that most of this circle's games are nudity, panty shot, futa, handjob, and blowjob based. Only a few actually have sex in them.

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've been noticing that to. It's a bit disappointing though. I feel wasted talent here.

Status
Not open for further replies.