What's new

[Nijiyome] ForStoria

NightMonkada

Reputation score
I just found this game while browsing nijiyome, it is a turn based simulation game where you play as a prince who commands up to 5 corps of 5 units each. It seems well made compared to other games in the site and yet its almost at the bottom of the popularity rank. I dont know when it released, but there seems to be a notification from 2017/01/23.

Link to the game: nijiyome.jp/app/start/391

There is no current event and there are only 3 rainbows (0.5% gacha) 9 golds (6%) and 10 silvers (30%).

The game as a whole seems very similar to FKG, but battles are less RNG (since you can give orders and decide when to activate skill).

I wanted to place some images but it wont let me until i have 15 posts. Sorry.

some things i have been figuring out:
you can awaken units once they reach 100% affection, it cost 50k gold(zeni) for silver units and probably more for gold and rainbow. it only changes stats and enhances the skills of the unit

there are different bonuses for completeng the stage: +exp if you dont lose any unit +exp if you complete the stage in the least amount of turns +money if you dont use map skills

the strongest soldiers are: blue frame > green frame > gray frame
they also have different bonuses based on their hair/clothe color: black: balanced green: base speed bouns blue: hp bonus when lvl up red: attack bonus when lvl up

you get login rewards, even though it doesn't show any login stamp card

the last order seems to make full healer party go heal allies instead of charge ahead ht tp://i.imgur.com/gjDGm15.jpg
it can also be set as a default order for that party at the edit menu ht tp://i.imgur.com/pfgfwTe.jpg

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nijiyome] ForStoria

A game that's not from Nutaku or DMM? What is this madness. :V

I tried it out for a bit and the gameplay is a bit interesting, the pre-battle map does sort of remind me of FKG, while the battling is like a 2d RTS, kinda makes me want to play Stargate (Empire) at War.

Oh wow, going through the rest of the menus, it really does seem similar to FKG. Was going through the story maps for a bit, before actually checking out the rest of the other selections.

Last edited: