What's new

RPG Loli [Ninetail / Dual Tail] SRPG Venus Blood Frontier -International-

OP
S

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The tips guide was updated on Discord:

And they also added a tier list for the new units. I'm not far enough into the game to comment on the tier list, but its a good read to see which skills are "high tier". (Clearly they think highly of Helmet Smash, Treasure Hunt... etc. etc. Read the tier list if only to get an idea of team synergy):

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
whats the battleroyale like and does it carry shit over also? just kinda interested because i'm not sure when i've gonna finish that last chapter feels like a slog.

OP
S

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
whats the battleroyale like and does it carry shit over also? just kinda interested because i'm not sure when i've gonna finish that last chapter feels like a slog.
Most of your army carries over if you choose (including their levels, experience, and items). Any character gained for story reasons (Tyrica, Fenrir, etc. etc.) are lost at the start of the new game.

Battle Royale mode at least starts off like a normal game, where you are in the bottom right corner in Tyrica's territory. However, all characters are on the map. It probably is a giant "Player vs Everybody" mode, without regard to any storyline progression. I haven't tried it beyond just one or two turns.

OP
S

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't agree with all the advice, but this guide is still helpful for beginners. Since there aren't many guides yet, I hope this is useful to someone:

OP
S

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I still don't feel like writing a tactics guide, because I need more research. However, I'm willing to publish some tables, which will eventually form the basis of my strategy.

Skills are very important, but stats are easier for me to write programs for and create tables. I'll make some tables for important skills (Helmet Split, Cross Null, etc. etc). It took quite a bit of effort for me to get this data and start setting up the webpage. If anyone has a request for a table, ask and I'll try to get the data for you. Just give me a description of what you want, as well as what order and organization.

Last edited:
OP
S

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guide Update. I've finally figured out enough damage formulas to write about the fundamentals of this game.

OP
S

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've written more stuff.

The "Checklist" is a quickie guide to skill selection:

While the "Skill Dump" section has many tables ordered by the growth-class and skill-level of units.

I recommend studying the following important tables when selecting your teams:

* All Attack:
* All Null:
* Cross Attack:
* Cross Null:
* Hardy Physique:
* Helmet Split:
* Treasure Hunt:
* Dimension Slash:

A full explanation for skills to look out for is in the "Checklist" guide.

--------

I've also added a guide to the Japanese wiki:

Which has detailed route, medallion, damage calculation, and strategy information.

Last edited: