What's new

[Complete - Partial] 売春宿の店主ジョディ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You can find this and all my partials on my drive found in the signature.
If you can't see signatures, click on your name at top right > User Settings > Account and scroll down to Visible Post Elements and click on Show Signatures.

DLsite :

ULMF Topic :
None ?
Done

Note : This Partial was NOT made by me. It was made by Devilbringer .
I and @Anubaris translated choices. Some choices was already translated by developer.

If find any error, mistranslations etc. Let me know. Have fun.

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I dont know if is right post here, but im expecting the translation so badly, thanks yugifan

plmokni

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey yugifan3, is there anything extra you need to run the game? I got the translated data and the game, but it tells me I'm missing stuff like audio/se/decision3 or graphics/shadow. any way I can fix this? I can't figure out the issue as I downloaded it 3 times from 3 different site.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey yugifan3, is there anything extra you need to run the game? I got the translated data and the game, but it tells me I'm missing stuff like audio/se/decision3 or graphics/shadow. any way I can fix this? I can't figure out the issue as I downloaded it 3 times from 3 different site.
Do you have the RTP installed?

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
help i cant seem to find the download link for the translation
Check the signature , see the big button called Drive? Click on that. That leads you to a Google Drive folder.
Then search for the partial you want. So, in this case you are looking for RJ220205. Thus ya search for 220205 and there ya go.
If you unsure on how to apply it, click on the blue button in my signature , that leads to a readme. Click on the bottom and select "How to Apply a Partial".
Still unsure? Leave a reply about what it is you stuck on.

Rufamm

Lurker
Reputation score
ok how do i put the translation in? got the data where does it go?

Status
Not open for further replies.