What's new

RPG RPG Maker [大人の道楽] 月ノ下ニ眠ル棺ニ捧グ狂詩曲 (RJ199585)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
noman

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys
At some point you drop the familiar for a very short amount of time. In that time its the only possible way to receive combat rape actually.
However its short and i am at the end of the game. Is there any way to drop familiar purposely? That would make the game 10 times as fun for me.
You can get combat raped even if your familiar is with you. You don't need to drop him.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You can get combat raped even if your familiar is with you. You don't need to drop him.
True. But the foe dies before something special happens every time.
And at least for me, its not the same when you let it happen on purpose. Its much more exciting when its an actual fight!

Purplexus

Reputation score
Does anyone know the h-code for this game? i just started using ITH and TA so i'm new to everything. thanks ahead of time

FriedSven

Lurker
Reputation score
All right, try this.

Alternate Full Save Link:

You may have to copy and paste the link to get it to work on this site; unless something's changed, any traffic from ULMF will bring up a "link is dead" from Mediafire when you click on it, but that's only because the latter has blocked traffic from this site. I'm not uploading anything to my mega account right now, as direct links are often hit on this site and I can't do my usual method of uploading a notepad link with the actual URL inside it because attachments are broken. Edit: looks like directly clicking the links works here now! Must be because of the changes to the forum.
Can you reupload this save?

Status
Not open for further replies.