What's new

ADV Ryona 悪の幹部候補生ver_002 ryona strategy game

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score
new game I found on
u3.getuploader.com/ryona

game is only 4mb so must still be a work in progress

looks kinda interesting with ryona H content, not played it much at all just looked inside the games folders at pics here what I found

don't know controls apparently A S D and arrow keys with Enter and a few others idk....

DL here:

(looks funny but copy paste into my browser and it worked ?)

below the blue box there is a password put in "ryona" and hit Enter
next page were the box was click the button and then it should start to download if you cant figure it out google translate it!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 悪の幹部候補生ver_002 ryona strategy game

Okay, I've been working at this for two and a half hours now so here's what I know.

Controls

Main Menu: arrows keys to maneuver, enter to select.
In stage A or B: arrow keys to move your character, S to use highlighted ability, A and D cycle abilities.
In stage C (unlockable): point-and-click.

Abilities

(From left to right)
(Stage A)

Knife: throw knife, straight line does 20 damage if it hits.
Circle: Land mine, lay it out with S, when an enemy walks over it, boom, lots of damage.
Syringe and Pistol: shoots out a tiny pinkish-purple syringe that makes the girl slightly horny.
Tornado: some sort of trap, but when the gril touches it she gets horny.
Health Icon: It's a trap! When the girl touches it she does get healed, but she will settle down a bit and won't hunt you down so feverishly.
Arrow Pointing down to a dot: another trap. This one will put an arrow over the head of whatever sets it off, so you know where they are in the fog.

(Stage B)

Spiral thingy: seems to be some sort of whip, but whatever it is, it's an attack. Attacks as fast as you can press the button, but doesn't do much damage each hit. However; you don't have to time it, it moves instantly in a straight line.
Claw (from right): Pink tentacle traps, will move around randomly and grab the gril on cantact. Can be killed, will restrain her momentarily if they hit.
Claw (from left): Purple tentacle traps, will wander around in a circular pattern and grab the girl. Can be killed, will restrain her momentarily if they hit.
Syringe and Pistol: same as in stage A.
Tornado thingy: same as in stage A.
Arrow pointing at dot: same as in stage A.

Stats: Stage A.

You

100 hp.
8 traps at a time.
20 damage attack.

Girl

200 hp.
20 damage. (5 hit kill)

Stats: Stage B.

You

100 hp.
5 traps at a time.
10 damage attack.

Girl

200 hp.
12.5 damage. (8 hit kill)

Girl's other stats.

State: basically, a visual representation (smileys!) of her mood, angry, sad, horny, embarrassed etc.
Caution: as I see it, the caution (in percent) is how pissed off she is. The higher percent it gets, the more she targets you, from 0-10% (wandering around randomly) to 80-100% (hunting you down like an exterminator). Her caution increases when you hit her with a trap or attack, but descreases when she finds a healthkit.
H-point: how horny she is. Around 10 she gets wet and past 30 she will randomly stop and start fingering herself. Don't let her finish because if she does her horny-nes will drop to about 10 no maater where it was before. (I saw it go from 60 to 9 in one time).

Your other stats.

Your vision range is different in each stage. In stage A, you can see a slight bubble around yourself, an also very far forwards in a straight line, very similar to a line of sight. In stage B, you can just see a moderate circle around yourself in all directions.

Stage C

This is the place where you mess aronud with the girls you've beaten. So far, I think you only unlock the scene by beating the girl a certain way, and all I've managed is to kill them so far so... I've unlocked a scene of shoving a drill into a girl's chest. I'm assuming (hoping) that if you finish the girl by raping her then you can rape her in here as well but I can't figure taht part out. This mode is simple point-and-click, unlike the previous areas. Basically you click a tool and click where to use it.

What I've accomplished so far in two and a half hours.

Alrighty, I've killed the girl in stage A with land mines and knives, and I've killed the girl in stage B by letting a tentacle grab her and spamming the whip at her while she was grabbed. I've also gotten the horny-ness of both girls to well over 50, and they start randomly fingering but I couldn't figure out what to do about it besides hitting them with more syringes. I keep thinking that if I get them horny enough they'll just submit, but if 73 H-point isn't horny enough then I'm not sure if that'll work or if I'm just wasting my time.

Well I'm said my piece and besides the difficulty and lack of hentai (as far as I've seen), it's still a good game, as I said I killed two and a half hours playing it.

(I'm so glad there's no length cap lol)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Claw (from right): Pink tentacle traps, will move around randomly and grab the gril on cantact. Can be killed, will restrain her momentarily if they hit.
Claw (from left): Purple tentacle traps, will wander around in a circular pattern and grab the girl. Can be killed, will restrain her momentarily if they hit.
The left and right thing is actually the direction they'll turn given the choice. The one with the right arrow will always follow the wall on its right and the left one will do the same with the one on its left.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I did suspect that but it just didn't seem constant enough so I went with what happened more often, to me atleast. That did happen, but since it only happened every 2nd or 3rd time I kinda looked elsewhere.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

It happens every time to me. Maybe you're just getting the two tentacle colors mixed?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe it's something to do with the movement because it ussually works when I'm standing still but if I'm runnig it seems completely random, I can be running and spam 4 of the same colour and they split off in 3 different directions.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

One of the "win" in Stage B is to get her horny enough that the tentacle effectively grab her permanently, whip her a few times to get her panty off, then the tentacle will proceed to rape her until her eyes go white and "die"

mukaonline3

Lurker
Reputation score

why i cant download file?
did something wrong?

and if u dont mind please reupload it. thank

Last edited:

Zoto

Lurker
Reputation score

its working perfectly fine you just have to follow the instructions.

there is a box where you are able to type stuff almost at the bottom of the page. in this box type "ryona" and then go all the way down on the next page and download. :D

ChromeEngie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The minute I activate it gives me errors.

Anybody having the problem as well? Something about resorces.tanuryes or some shit.

Aologos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necroposting, but I can't find any info for the game except this thread. And also I can't get access to *.getuploader.com.
Have anyone any info about updates or at least working download link?

Aologos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you a lot!

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I believe this is the main site for this game(I'm not entirely sure since I don't speak Japanese):

In it is an url that takes you to these two uploader sites:

[edit]The location of the two above files are on the first 'ryona' site, page 3, third and second from the top (respectively) for now.[/edit]

Last edited:

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score

hmm...this game is actually old since i got that game already...but then it better if there the link lol