What's new

RPG Active Loli [NoirCastle] Fairy Maze 2

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
NO PICTURES DUE LOLI

To celebrate the anniversary of the tickling game Fairy Maze, the author decided to start a sequel.
Like the first game, it will be completely free.

Link to the demo: Password is: kocho
Author blog:
Author Twitter:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STORY: Overwhelmed by her pot collecting addiction, Lena filled her entire house with magical pots to the point where she could barely walk.
Threatened by her mother, she seekeed Fio's help to learn the "poket galaxy" spell and be able to safely store her pots.
However, not having any magical training, when Lena tried to cast the spell she teleported both herself and Fio into a new mysterious location.
With unknown forces dampening Fio's powers, their only way to escape is to explore the dungeons and find the source of that power.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAMEPLAY: The game is a classic turn based RPG. Like Fairy Maze 1, you will play both as Lena and Fio.
Lena is the main character while Fio is a magical fairy who will mostly support you.
The focus of the game is to climb a serie of procedurally generated floors into the next dungeon.
Each dungeon has 20 floors. Every 5 floors there will be a special event. Those events can various from miniboss battles to solving puzzles for special rewards.
Enemies will also have grab and tickling attacks. Those attacks gets progressively harder to escape as your hp gets lower or the girl is more in distress. Each tickling attack will become more severe (different CG/damage/harder QTE) every time the girl loses a piece of her clothing.
As usual the escape system will be a time based QTE.

COUNTER: The counter system is the new addition to this game. While about to being grabbed you will have 3 choices:
Dodge: Try and dodge the enemy grab
Counter: Try and dodge the enemy grab, then retaliate to deal damage and slightly recover your MP
Super Counter: Try and dodge the enemy grab, the retailiate for a lot of damage and recover your MP
The QTE will be longer depending on the option you pick, however it doesn't effect the QTE timer.

TRAPS: Like the counter system, traps are also new into the game.
Traps are scattered all around the floor of every dungeon. They are not really hard to see but can still catch you off guard.
When grabbed by a trap either Lena or Fio will be tickled and have a chance to lose a piece of clothing.
The tickling is more intense the more piece of clothing you lost (different CG/more damage).

URGE TO PEE: Yes this is now a thing. Additionally to your HP/MP/TP bars both Lena and Fio will now have a special urge to pee counter.
This will increase every time the girls get tickled. When filled, you will receive massive damage and be stunned for several turns.
Note: As for now Fio can only be tickled by traps outside of combat. When her counter fills, nearby monsters will be attracted by her magical juices and attack you. Fio will be stunned for the entire fight and cannot be used.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTROLS: Arrow keys to move, Z to confirm, X to go back, Shift to run.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE UPDATES: This game like the first one will follow the same update method.
Every update will release a new dungeon with 20 floors and a set of new enemies plus boss/miniboss.
However, being a side project it won't get updated as often, especially if Noir is planning to create a new game for the next tickle con in Japan.

NO PICTURES DUE LOLI

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i know i should respect all kinds of fetish but...
what is the sexual gratification coming from tickling and watching people laugh?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It mostly comes from both predicament bondage plus a sub/dom relationship. It's similar to how a pain fetish works since pain and pleasure nerves in the brain are close together and how the brain sometimes combines the two.

OP
dual1ty

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
To be honest i'm mostly interested about the heroine being restrained and have her sensitive spots being helplessy teased. Girls have a lot of erogenous zones but most games only focus on boobs and puss.
I find it far more arousing than just watching her being grabbed and fucked by a fat orc. Sadly there are only few games who do that and plenty of those are tickling.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I appreciate these games but part of me still wishes there'd be some penetration at some point to top it all off. Don't know if it would compromise his fetish or something.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Just a random musing but... I bet orifices contract when being tickled.

furinplumtickle

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
hey dual1ty please Could you pass me a link or a site to download Fairy Maze ????

otachi rocket

Reputation score
Como puedo derrotar al mini jefe del cuarto piso del nivel 10

How can I defeat the mini boss on the fourth floor of level 10