What's new

Non-VN games with lots of cum inflation?

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Its my fetish, pretty much doomed to it being the only thing i get off to at this point. Does anyone know of any games that have a lot of cum inflation animations or CG?

I already have played fairy fighting, wolfs dungeon, and sonic project x, dunno if there are others, maybe RPGs?

Re: Non-VN games with lots of cum inflation?

Its my fetish, pretty much doomed to it being the only thing i get off to at this point. Does anyone know of any games that have a lot of cum inflation animations or CG?

I already have played fairy fighting, wolfs dungeon, and sonic project x, dunno if there are others, maybe RPGs?

Good luck finding this one.

It also really depends on how much inflation you're looking for. Since most games only have portions of it rather than focus on it.

Like Rain's Rave for example, she does get filled with cum, but it's mostly dealing with pregnancy.

I found the first one, thanks for bringing it existence to my attention.

I found the first one, thanks for bringing it existence to my attention.

Mind sharing it here? Shit's nigh impossible to find.

Last edited:

Skyrim!. Mod called FillHerUp. You'll need other mods to support it (player mods, physics , clothing to work with inflation etc.) as oddly that type of thing wasn't in the original release :p.

But basically you fill up as you get raped. Different humans or creatures fill different amounts (you can customize), so a giant (another mod for giant sex animations) will leave you fully bloated in one go. Also you can choose to have your run speed slowed when you're full. Has comments as NPCs, followers and yourself talk about how you look.

Can even set it up for how long it stays, if you don't manually try and eject it. Even has a thing where if you're over stuffed beyond regular capacity, you can't do it and have to deal with it. Or if you're got bondage stuff (other mods) and a chastity belt, you have to get rid of that before the inflation. So you stumble across skyrim like that.

Combined with mods like Defeat (where you get raped instead of killed when you lose), devious devices etc., well worth the time (and it will be hours) to work out Skyrim and the mods if you've never played around with them before.

Nothing like this type of stuff happening naturally and be part of the game, as opposed to losing on purpose just to see it.

Fillherup and the more naughty stuff is on LoversLab.
Physics, player models, clothing on Nexus.
Big time investment, but Skyrim can be played forever heh.

The game I'm working on has a large belly / pregnancy morph for the females.
But at the moment no scenarios that utilize it.

I'm surprised no one mention this - ONEONE1

Greetings, fellas!

The only one I can think of that isn't a VN/has actual gameplay is RJ091468 (can't post links yet, sorry).

Greetings, fellas!

The only one I can think of that isn't a VN/has actual gameplay is RJ091468 (can't post links yet, sorry).

As far as I could see there's 0 inflation in this game. They just get pregnant immediately after the scenes.

As far as I could see there's 0 inflation in this game. They just get pregnant immediately after the scenes.

Really? I thought it was inflation exactly because they got big-bellied right after the rape scene... oh well. My bad.

What was that side scrolling fighting game where you played an Orc/Ogre that was fighting off a band of hero women?

What was that side scrolling fighting game where you played an Orc/Ogre that was fighting off a band of hero women?
You're thinking of this: ULMF Thread

The game itself is actually titled in the folder "Troll Adventure"

There's a working attachment to the game in the thread, though it's a hacked version.

I'm not sure how 'hacked' that version is, but I have two versions saved.
One that still allows you to take damage, but I think I doubled the trolls HP and made the 'erection' infinite.
The other has infinite 'erection', troll is invincible, and you can instagib any of the heroines with a single grab, smack, or smash. Basically a gallery version of the game.

If the hacked version in the thread isn't similar to either of those and someone wants one of the versions I have, just say the word.

Back