The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
====Bio====
Name: Winter Hume
Level 0 Trait: Polearm Expertise
Description: Winter stands 6'2” and has a slender body with slight but noticeable curves. She wears her long black hair in a pony tail and dresses conservatively when in public.

In game, she preserves her height, but has tried to fill out her curves to try to match some of her fantasies.

Attitude: The tallest girl in her class, Winter always felt the eyes of others on her. Scouted by her gym teachers as a potential athlete she never stayed on any sports team due to her inability to show up for any of the practices. Instead, she went home to indulge her secret love for video games and anime. She would often compare herself to the statuesque women in her games and sadly find herself lacking their assets. Secretly, she fantasized about being more like them and in the privacy of her own room practiced cosplay. Finding out about the EGG, she decided to leave the relatively safe and private space of her game room to try it out.

She tries to be stoic and straight forward but she often finds herself directionless. She will often discreetly look for someone who will act as a leader but will not follow someone that she abhors

When Winter entered the chamber corp. building, she was shown to the room that the EGG machine was in by a woman that looked to be in her mid twenties, and the woman didn't look but maybe five feet tall and had shoulder length blonde hair. "Hello, I'm Julie. And you are... miss Winter yes? We hope you enjoy yourself during your game miss Winter. I'll be your game supervisor, so I'll be monitoring your progress while you're inside, and I'll keep you updated about how long you've been inside as well, we don't like the game testers to stay in for more than three hours or so at a time," Julie said as she looked up at Winter, introducing herself and telling Winter that she shouldn't stay in the EGG for more than three hours or so, then she set about explaining to Winter about how to work the EGG machine.

Once she got ready and set into the machine, she was confronted with several different screens.

The first screen was for her settings.

Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy: Y/N (Includes egg laying and seed planting) (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Futa Option: (lets you start with or without a penis): Y/N (if Y, then specify length and whatnot)
Mythical Beings: (Succubi, Angels, Fey beings, & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Cybernetic Beings: (Robots, Mechanical Tentacles, Androids, & Likewise) Y/N (If Y, frequency 1-5
Body Augmentation: (Breast enlargement, growing tentacles, & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency 1-5)
Monsters from my own RPG bestiary: (Like some of the stuff you've seen and will see in my CYOAs): Y/N (is Y, then frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): This is left vague on purpose, a number can't properly convey this setting.

Extras: (Feel Free to throw in a couple that you might want to see that I don't have above.)

The second screen was to show her the different levels she could choose from to start in.

The Dungeon of Debauchery ;)
The Citadel of the Succubus.
The Corrupted Temple.
The Ruined City.

After that she would be shown a third screen that showed her the different levels of difficulty.

What difficulty would you like. 'Easy' - 'Normal' - 'Hard' - 'Insane'

Once Winter had chosen her settings and options, the screen would go black and pop up a character avatar maker for her to tinker around with and make her character look however she wanted her to be.

OOC:
I'll be running this a bit differently than any of the others are, cause I'm still getting the hang of it and all. So I'll roll 2 or 3 attacks per turn to make battles go faster if that's okay. If not, then tell me and I'll use the original system of 1 attack per turn. Also speak up and tell me when you think I'm doing a bad job in writing and describing stuff and I'll try and pick up the slack.

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: NorthernCross (Winter Hume)

“Good Morning, Julie. And yes, I am Winter Hume.” Winter greeted the game supervisor evenly. This wasn't nearly as hard as she made it out to be in her head. The staff were fairly friendly and at the end of the day everyone else who was here, was here for the same reason as she. “It's a pleasure.”

Winter payed close attention to Julies instructions and special attention to any warnings given. As the lecture wound down and she found herself settling into the machine. Her eyes gazed over her prompts she could feel a quiet shiver of anticipation rise up her spine.

Humans: Y 5
Male/Female: Y 5
Female/Female: Y 4
Pregnancy: Y 2
Birthing: Y 2
Non Consent Sex: Y 4
BDSM: Y 3
Slavery: N
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 5
Futa Option: (lets you start with or without a penis): N
Mythical Beings: (Succubi, Angels, Fey beings, & Likewise): Y 5
Cybernetic Beings: (Robots, Mechanical Tentacles, Androids, & Likewise) Y 5
Body Augmentation: (Breast enlargement, growing tentacles, & Likewise): Y 4
Monsters from my own RPG bestiary: (Like some of the stuff you've seen and will see in my CYOAs): Y 5
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): Rough enough to know one has been defeated and is being used but not rough enough that one can't potentially enjoy it.

Extras: Even though Futa option was not taken, do not be discouraged from spawning NPCs as futas.

Level
The Dungeon of Debauchery
Difficulty
Normal

Winter glanced over her settings one last time and felt a flush come over her cheeks. Had she really put all that down?

“In for a dime, in for a dollar...” She whispered to herself as she accepted the settings. She swiftly found herself brought to a character avatar maker.

She felt slightly bemused by the fact that the default avatar was a copy of her. Looking at the copy she felt slightly impressed by the ability of the designers and slightly depressed by what she saw. A figure taller then even some of the men she knew and not very attractive in her eyes. And nothing like the beauties from her games that she tried to emulate.

Before she realized what she was doing, she had already started altering her body. Her somewhat slender form flared out into a more curvaceous one and softer touches were added where life had placed roughness. She idly played with her breast size and as she pushed past the G cup range she realized how absurd she was allowing herself to become. She dialed it back to an E cup and paused to look at herself. Internally, she had to admit that if she were shorter the breast size would still look absurd but it was just plausible on her.

'Now your starting to look more like a heroine.' She thought to herself. She accepted this avatar and prepared herself for the game. She would accept whatever starters equipment the game felt like giving her.

OOC:
I don't mind doing two or so attacks per round per se, so long as nothing interesting is happening of course.

As for what we were discussing when I had to leave: I do prefer that an over world be in place if only for down time between dungeon dives. Winter likes dungeon crawling though so if nothing else presents itself she will be doing dungeon exploring for the lulz if nothing else.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Once Winter's settings and options were locked in and after she had gotten her game avatar set up, a message popped up saying, 'Hey there Winter, this is Julie. The game is starting now so when or if you need any help just ask the game for help and unless I'm in the bathroom or something I'll see it and answer you like this okay. Good luck in there and have some fun.'

Once she was ready, the message screen faded to black and after a minute or so the in game world was created around her.

Winter's vision came back to her and she found she was laying in a bedroll in a small camp out in the woods as if she'd just woke up. When she looked around she'd see a stream down to her right flowing eastward, and to her left she'd see another bedroll across on the other side of the campfire, though there was nobody in it. She'd find next to her bedroll a six foot long spear along with her pack, which had a few extra sets of clothes inside of it, she'd find clothes consisted of three sets of simple tunics and trousers, and one robe, though nothing too special.

"About time you're awake missy, I was starting to think you'd sleep all day," a man said from behind her. When she would turn to look at where the voice came from, she would see a rather rugged looking man carrying some firewood towards the camp from the woods.

"Go ahead and eat up, because today is the day we part ways. I was told to bring you out here to this dungeon because I know the way. I was never told to follow you into it and I won't so don't ask. As soon as you're ready to go I'll take you the last couple of miles to it and there we part," he said in a rather rude tone, pointing at a small wooden plate beside the campfire which had some bacon and a couple of biscuits on it.

While she ate he would sit down and sharpen his sword while he waited and once she was ready to go, the man would lead Winter through the trees for about forty five minutes until they reached a large cave mouth.

There is going to be an overworld, but most of it will take place inside of the dungeon. Though there can be portals and such to take Winter out and back town.

NorthernCross

Reputation score

Winter listened to the last out of game message she'd receive from Julie for a while and replied, “I'm ready.”

She could scarcely believe her eyes when the world loaded. The rumors had spoken of highly realistic simulations but she hadn't expected anything like this. She could smell the woods around her and she could hear the sound of the stream tickling her ears.

She didn't have much time to take stock as her guide returned from gathering firewood and she listened to what he had to say.

“That's fine. If I wasn't capable of taking care of myself I wouldn't be out here.” She replied, already put off by the mans rude demeanor. The biscuits were hard but the bacon tasted great to her tongue. Idly she realized that this wasn't actually giving her any nourishment and that was probably part of the reason they installed a time limit.

“I'm ready to go.” Winter stated, after gathering up her supplies and firmly grasped her spear. She didn't go out of her way to speak with the man as they headed toward this dungeon and soon she found herself standing before the gaping maw of a cave.

“Have a safe journey back.” She said as they parted ways and she found herself taking her first steps into the dungeon.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I don't know why you're going into that place miss. Honestly I think you're crazy for wanting to go in, but it's your business what you do with your life. All I can say to you is good luck in there, cause I've heard many different rumors about what lurks down in there and everyone that's ever gone in and come back out says that the things down in there like to rape you when you lose a fight with them," her guide told her, then he shook her hand before departing her and leaving her alone at the entrance to the dungeon.

After a her guide was out of sight, Winter stepped inside the cavern. As soon as she stepped inside an iron portcullis dropped down behind her, blocking the exit and keeping her from escaping by that path and a she could suddenly hear a voice inside her head speak to her... a female voice, "Hello there pet. Are you here for me to grant you a wish? If so then you'll have to make it all the way down here first, then you'll have to defeat me and force me to give it to you. But you'll have to make it to me first, hmhmhm, do try to not let me servants do too much to you okay," the female voice told her.

The only path open to Winter now was forward and deeper into the dungeon.

NorthernCross

Reputation score

Winter considered the advice had given her before he left. It wasn't anything TOO surprising considering the options she was given before entering the game world proper. In fact, it was probably the point of this instance.

She tried to suppress her urge to jump as the portcullis slammed down behind her after she entered the cavern. Having it happen in a standard video game and actually hearing the damn thing close behind you was like night and day. And then she heard the voice...

“Pet, huh?” She tried to keep a shudder from entering her voice. “A bit early to be picking out collars...especially since we haven't decided who's going to be wearing it.”

Winter figured that finding this dungeon keeper was going to be her initial goal here. She'd figure out what she'd actually wish for and how it would apply to this game on the way. And the only way right now was forward.

Keeping her spear at the ready, Winter moved further into the dungeon.

Did you want a critique of your work so far? I don't mind but I'm afraid that sometimes I nit pick a bit.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Winter started on down the corridor in front of her, she saw there was nothing much in the way of light as she went, save for a few torches on the walls every ten to twenty feet or so. After a minute of travel, she eventually made her way into a large room.

Inside the room Winter saw two paths, one leading east and the other south. She also saw a woman standing there in the center of the room, she had fairly large breasts, blonde hair, infernal red eyes, fairly large bat like wings protruding from her back and a black four foot long tail with a spade on the tip. "Well hello there cutie pie. Are you here to get a wish from lady Rose? Regardless young one you'll have to get through me first before you can go further," the woman purred to Winter, taking a step towards her. Winter would be able to identify this woman as a succubus from her looks, though she didn't look altogether that powerful, making her a lesser succubus of sorts.

The succubus made no move to actually attack Winter as of yet, though who knew how long that would last. The succubus was giving Winter a few naughty looks, as if sizing her up for something. If Winter was going to do something she'd best make her decision quickly, or risk the succubus attempting to do something to her.

I like constructive criticism NC, so don't worry about nitpicking or anything, and if you don't think I'm doing a good job with any of this then tell me and I'll try to pick up the slack okay. But getting an update every few posts from you on how well I'm doing would be good, as it would help me to figure out anything I'm doing wrong with this and how to make it better. With that being said though. How am I doing so far?

NorthernCross

Reputation score

Winter felt the eyes of the lesser succubus wandering her form and it sent a shiver of something down her spine. She briefly found herself returning the favor as her own eyes slid up and down the demonically lovely form. She kept her spear at the ready to react to any sudden moves from the demon girl.

"Hello... so, this demon keepers name is Lady Rose?" Winter half-asked, half-stated. "You're right, of course. I do have business with your mistress. I'd ask you to let me pass, but I think we both know that's not going to happen."

After a brief moment, Winter feinted moving right before attempting to sweep her feet out from under her.

Well, in your introduction post you kind of repeated yourself with the EGG machine warning about the three hour limit. And sometimes you start touching the border of run on sentences. A good rule of thumb if your unsure if you have a run on sentence is to read it aloud. If you have to pause in an unusual place, maybe it's time to break the sentence down.

Additionally, your dialogue placement is a little odd. Not wrong but odd to my eyes. Speech should hold a position of prominence within a paragraph so placing it in the middle is a little odd. It works but only if it's intrinsically tied to the previous and forthcoming statements.

Using your previous post as an example, there isn't really a connection between the description of the lesser succubus and the beginning of her dialogue. It would look much neater to either start a new paragraph with her dialogue or move her description to later in the paragraph and split off Winter's options into the previous paragraph.

Also, as a minor nit pick, whenever you finish dialogue and start a new statement you really should capitalize the first word unless it's just a break between to pieces of dialogue.

Of course, I'm no English major so you should take all of this with a grain of salt.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Aye, I was in a bit of a hurry to get that post out, so that's what happens when I rush things. But I try to give as much description as possible with it so you have a good idea of what's going on. About the first post, it was meant after she said that stuff to Winter, she then explained about how to work the EGG machine. Simple miswording is all. The reason I gave the description of the succubus before dialogue is because she would have seen her before hearing her speak, so that's my justification. Honestly I've never been told I have to capitalize the first word after dialogue unless it's a name, but if you want me to I can.

For RP purposes I'm only going to roll once per turn for attacks unless you put in that you're going attack twice if that's okay.

Rolls:
W - 17 vs 16 Ls, hits
Ls - 16 vs 6 W, hits

"And what would you give me in exchange for letting you pass? I was ordered to stop any who dare try to go further into my lady's palace," the succubus said to Winter, giving her a wink as she took another step towards her.

The succubus woman wasn't prepared for Winter when she feinted and took her legs out from under her, giving an audible yelp as she hit the floor. She quickly recovered though and kicked Winter in the gut, which caused Winter to get a slightly warm feeling a little lower down than that as she stumbled back from the kick. With a flap her wings, the succubus brought herself back to her feet, where she then prepared to fight, getting herself into a battle stance.

"So you wish to fight do you," the lesser succubus snarled at her, "Now I'm going to make you beg for mercy while I'm fucking your brains out bitch."

Winter – FP: 4/5, AP: 1/10
Empusa – FP: 3/4, AP: 0/10

NorthernCross

Reputation score

Winter gasped as she got the wind knocked out of her briefly. Settling herself back into her battle stance she gave the recovering succubus a thin grin as she tried to ignore the warm feeling beginning to spread through her loins.

“I have no intention of bowing to my first foe in here.” Winter declared evenly. “Nor do I intend to lose to you.”

Winter stared down her foe and considered her options. Another sweep wouldn't work without the element of surprise on her side. She had one major advantage: Reach. She would have to abuse the range her spear gave her over the lesser succubus. That is, of course, if she doesn't have any other tricks up her sleeve.

Deepening her stance slightly, Winter gave two quick stabs at the succubus in succession.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

W - 16 vs 15 Ls, hits
Ls - 11 vs 15 W, miss
W - 11 vs 14 Ls, miss
Ls - 13 vs 5 W, hits

The succubus wasn't as ready for Winter as she thought she was and the spear edge went right across her side, leaving a small gash there. The succubus grunted in pain as she was cut, but didn't let that stop her. When she attempted to retaliate though against Winter, she missed her punch, with Winter easily evading her with a quick duck.

"Damn you, stay still," the succubus said, as she whiffed her punch.

Winter got ready to thrust her spear at the succubus again, but this time she missed when the succubus suddenly flapped her wings and flew over her attack. Before Winter could evade her, the succubus swooped down from the air and knocked her to the ground under her.

Before Winter could even try to struggle free, the succubus began groping her breasts with one hand, while her other slid down to grope Winter's soft butt. Winter could feel herself getting warmer as she was felt up by this succubus, enough so now she could feel herself getting a little wet down between her legs.

"Hmm... I can smell the lust burning inside of you to be set free. Come on pet, why don't you give in to it and have some fun with me," the succubus cooed in Winter's ear, trying to entice her into giving in.

Winter – FP: 4/5, AP: 3/10, grappled -1 to escape attempts
Empusa – FP: 2/4, AP: 0/10

NorthernCross

Reputation score

Winter bit back a moan as she felt the succubus being to touch her sensitive flesh. She could feel her hardening nipples pressing against the fabric of her tunic as the lesser succubus toyed with them. Her nether regions were undeniably beginning to moisten as her ass was being molested at the hands of her aggressor.

“Don't speak like you've collar me yet...” Winter whispered back into the Empusa's ear. She turned her head toward the succubus' as if to attempt to kiss her before suddenly rearing back and attempting to land a headbutt and buck off her attacker.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Winter - 16 vs 14 Ls, hits
Ls - 20 vs 15 W, hits
Winter - 1 vs 11 Ls, miss
Ls - 2 vs 13 W, miss

When Winter whispered in her ear the succubus glanced over at her face as Winter's head collided with her own, knocking her back and off as she grabbed her mouth with one hand to nurse her busted lip. Winter was free and able to get up, which she did, and got ready for the retaliation. The succubus also got back up and glared daggers at Winter for the headbutt. She did something probably a little unexpected to Winter and charged straight at the tall girl, catching her off guard as the succubus whips her right leg up and hits Winter hard in the side and knocking her back some.

After the succubus hit her, Winter tried to stab her spear through her chest and finish this battle, but missed her attack as the succubus easily evaded her attack.

"Hahaha, if you plan on winning pet, then you should actually try to hit me," the succubus said to Winter with a laugh, obviously trying to anger her, though it was up to the tall girl if it worked or not. The succubus then moved closer and tried to punch Winter in the gut this time, but she too missed her attack.

Winter could see that the succubus was on her last legs and that one more hit would likely finish her off, but the warmth was spreading in her loins even more so now after that last hit from the succubus.

Winter – FP: 3/5, AP: 4/10
Empusa – FP: 1/4, AP: 0/10

NorthernCross

Reputation score

Winter didn't reply to the taunts of the succubus, instead electing to try to ignore the building heat that was building up between her legs. A sheen of sweat was building on her skin from both the act of combat and the rising lust that was growing within her. She just needed to focus on landing one last hit on this demon.

Deepening her stance, she threw herself at the she-demon spear first resolving to at least tackle her if her spear didn't land true.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Winter - 19 vs 6 Ls, hits... victory.

The two stood there for a moment watching each other, both of them panting up a storm from how tired they were getting. The succubus saw Winter throw herself at her and tried to dodge her, but wasn't fast enough to do so as she stumbled a little when she stepped back to dodge. The succubus' eyes went as wide as saucers as she was impaled upon something other than a cock for a change, the head of Winter's spear burst from the back of the succubus, blood pouring from the weapon and from the hole in the succubus.

"I... c-can't believe I... lost to a... human," the succubus choked out, then as Winter pulled the weapon from her opponents chest, the succubus fell to the floor and moved no more, blood pooling around her quickly cooling corpse.

There were still the two doors for Winter to travel through after she cleaned her weapon and rested for a moment, if she so chose. One door led east and the other south.

Last edited:

NorthernCross

Reputation score

Winter paused briefly to consider her downed opponent as she caught her breath. Part of her briefly considered what would have happened had things turned out otherwise. The touch of her hands still lingered upon her flesh like haunting sensations.

'It's too soon to allow myself to be defeated.' Winter rationalized to herself. 'I'm still only getting started.'

However, a lingering doubt rested at the back of her head. Defeating an enemy on a screen and watching the light die from ones eyes were completely different things. Even if, on an intellectual level, she knew the creature in front of her was just a burst of data. As she rested, she stared quietly at the body before finally moving over to the fallen opponent and closing her eyes. Taking one of her extra sets of clothing from her pack she covered the body as best she could.

“...if I had to do it again, I would've tried harder to spare you.” Winter whispered. Composing herself, she stood and set off to the south.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Winter took a moment to respect the dead and closed the succubus' eyes and even covered her with one of her extra sets of clothing. Before Winter moved on the she would see the succubus' body suddenly burst into flames which consumed the body and her extra clothes. The fire burned quickly and when it went out there was nothing there any longer, not even ashes.

Once Winter had caught her breath and moved on, she followed the hallway south until she came to another room. When she entered the room she would see a few plants scattered about, but other than that there was nothing of interest save another path leading eastward.

Is it okay with you If I use the same dungeon that Elena is going through right now in DoD?

NorthernCross

Reputation score

“... I should have seen that coming.” Winter muttered to herself as she saw the body go up in flames. With a sigh, she found herself moving down the southern path toward her next destination.

“Plants? Underground?” Winter found herself raising an eyebrow at the sight that greeted her. Part of her questioned the presence of the wayward greenery while the other wanted to chalk it up to a lazy developer. Deciding to conduct a small experiment, she kept her distance as she gave one of the plants a prod with her spear.

If nothing happened, she intended to head east.

Fine with me.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Winter prodded one of the plants, the stem shivered a little, but nothing else happened that was out of the ordinary. When she decided to go ahead and leave, she'd stumble over a root from one of the plants in the slightly darkened hallway heading east. Other than that the venture towards the next room was uneventful, and other than the few roots sticking out of the walls every now and then, she didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

When Winter entered the next room there was yet another door, this one leading north. When she would look around inside the room she'd see a small tree in the center of it. Before she could make a decision about whether or not to investigate the tree though, she would see several blue tentacles stretch out from the tree's branches and come straight for her in an attempt to grab her. It looked like Winter was going to have a fight on her hands here, and this time it would be against an enemy that couldn't really communicate back.

If she took a moment to glance over towards the wall in the direction of the room she just came from, she would see the roots of the tree ran towards it, indicating that this tree and the plants from the room before may somehow be connected.

Winter - FP: 5/5, AP: 0/10
Small Tentacle Tree - FP: 5/5

NorthernCross

Reputation score

Even after seeing the plant only mildly reacting to her prodding, Winter could still feel a sense of uncertainty about the unexpected greenery. She noted the obvious root system running through this part of the dungeon but they didn't seem to be reacting to her in anyway. Aside from attempting to trip her as she left the room. That certainly wasn't her failing to pay attention, no way.

“I guess I did sign up for this...” Winter muttered as she saw the tentacles close in on her the second she entered the room. She swiped at the incoming tentacles with her spear while pondering what the best way to attack this tree would be. She would see how it would react to her attack on it's tentacles before deciding if they were a worthwhile target on the tree.