What's new

ADV [northpitch] のーすぴっち True Love (Young sister) - Mai トゥルーラブ妹(まい) RE037143 RJ037143

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's a graphic adventure game (made with LiveMaker) wherein you play a gigantic pervert who has a thing for his sister. Your family has to move due to your father's job but your parents decide to go on ahead to setup and leave you and your sister home alone for a week. You decide to use this week to constantly molest her. You also have to attend school and during it you can see various events depending on where you decide to take your break or you can just molest your sister at school.

It's not as good as I originally thought/hoped it'd be when I first started playing. Pretty much every scene is rape and the whole molest part is pretty basic -- it's basically just a still picture of your sister standing there, which you can then undress (though she does wear different clothes depending on where she's at) and molest via transparent hands and a transparent penis. I was hoping you could eventually get her to willing to do stuff you to but nope. Though you can also molest her while she sleeps, which is a plus.

Has anyone else played it? I made this thread entirely because I can't for the life of me unlock the last scene in the scene selection menu (third option on the main menu), so I was hoping someone would know how. Or, failing that, know how to hex edit the save I included in order to unlock it.

Also, would anyone happen to have the creator's other game?
Since it might be considered loli, PM me a download link if you do.

Last edited by a moderator: