What's new

ADV [Gear Stone Software] Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ- / N Love ~Life is full of stealing and stolen~ (RJ215701)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm having trouble with the game this thread was made for. The text appears fine and everything, my system is in Japanese, but for some reason all the scenes give errors and the title screen is just a blank white background with a tiny black square in the top left corner. I have tried redownloading to no change. Is this a video card issue or am I doing something wrong still?
Some files might ahve been corupted if some uploader (or if you download / extract without having JP unicode).
Another possible reason is the path to the game exe. Even if you switch your unicode (and even region timezone / format), your computer isn't JP, so it might have problem with 1) long path name (try moving the game to the desktop or to the root of a HDD) 2) non local (if you have an EN computer, try removing any non EN letter (Janapane Kangi, RU, greek.... letter) as well as any syntax.
3) try forced admin, and if you have a very recent OS, try a compatibility mode with XP