What's new

ADV [Gear Stone Software] Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ- / N Love ~Life is full of stealing and stolen~ (RJ215701)

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Anyone has a full save? I dont know what i need to do for these scenes :<

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Anyone has a full save? I dont know what i need to do for these scenes :<
wtf...

try to read again the first post on this thread. but this time with more attention. and MAYBE some magic will appear.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So after dropping the love value to low enough on the first day, sadly the NTR scene don't trigger :v so it seems just like the sub-heroines' scenes, they're also time locked.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That is what i followed of course. But still missing those scenes ._.
It's not really convincing coming from the person who wrote it but, I am 100% confident that if you read and followed everything in the guide you would not have had any empty slots. Granted, this is the final version of it I'm talking about. The earlier two does have mistakes that can make you miss the first NTR scenes when they are suppose to happen.....but seeing as you have the third scenes, it's more likely you either choose someone else at that time period or skipped it. The other two scenes are probably from your own mistakes. Just going off a whim, but you most likely came all 8 times in the morning scene on day 5 thus not having enough cum reserves to get the other two scenes.

I didn't write about cum (I think) in my guide since I figure people would actually use their own brains for that.....lesson learned I guess.

Edit: Nope, it's not in the guide but it was mentioned about daily cum limit in the game info and side notes.

Last edited:

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It's not really convincing coming from the person who wrote it but, I am 100% confident that if you read and followed everything in the guide you would not have had any empty slots. Granted, this is the final version of it I'm talking about. The earlier two does have mistakes that can make you miss the first NTR scenes when they are suppose to happen.....but seeing as you have the third scenes, it's more likely you either choose someone else at that time period or skipped it. The other two scenes are probably from your own mistakes. Just going off a whim, but you most likely came all 8 times in the morning scene on day 5 thus not having enough cum reserves to get the other two scenes.

I didn't write about cum (I think) in my guide since I figure people would actually use their own brains for that.....lesson learned I guess.

Edit: Nope, it's not in the guide but it was mentioned about daily cum limit in the game info and side notes.
Take it easy with the passive aggressive comments KHTA. Not necessary tho.
I Just follow the route didn't read the side notes my mistake. Had no idea about cum limits.

But i'm abit stupid enough.. Haven't turned on "Show Signature" it's my mistake D:

Last edited:

Shirafune9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Taken from official site
I see that in the bottom of this picture we have a sprite sex scene featuring teacher and one of the students, I guess it's impossible to see it in game as of now?

lordmaxim

Reputation score
From the blog
V1.03 soon, he's updated the sub heroine scenes, updated to the endings ( sub heroines) increased selection in day 6 and 8 , especially day 8 had big changes

new game plus elements relating to some status, play time/ amount of days will be increaesd next update.

the next update V1.04 will be a big update

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From the blog
V1.03 soon, he's updated the sub heroine scenes, updated to the endings ( sub heroines) increased selection in day 6 and 8 , especially day 8 had big changes

new game plus elements relating to some status, play time/ amount of days will be increaesd next update.

the next update V1.04 will be a big update
Oh thank you for the heads up! I just read this and the update is already up on DMM at least, haven't looked on DLSite.

Word of warning though from blog, due to the changes previous save files (not sure if this includes scene recollection) will no longer work properly.
As such, I'll be temporarily taking down my save file and will update the guide as work through update. As I'm pretty tired atm, this will most likely not be done tonight but within the next 24-48 hours.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
More properly written:

Info of 1.03:
Add/change scenes focus on sub heroines.
Their NTR scene are more of the MC just peeking into it, nothing too deep (i.e. the writing won't be the 'faaark muh waifu! u bastard!' sort of NTR?)
Add generic H-scene, some changed.

Add more to ending
Things like sub heroines being pregnant, or some variation of things added

Add choices on 6th and 8th days.
Especially the 8th day getting a revamp basically.

Add components for NG+
Like creating choices, buffing some stat?
Also part of the stats that weren't used before will be used in NG+

It won't be until next update that we get more in-game days.

-------

Author complained that it was the ending variations that gave him a lot of problems.
And next update will be the huge one, so do expect it to take a lot longer than this time.
But he will definitely work on the game to completion.

Thanking people for opinions, bug reports, etc.

The next blog update will show some of what'll get added in 1.04

\-x -\ so, overall maxim got most of the info down, just missing some 'minor' things (like sub heroine getting pregnant)

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
More properly written:

Info of 1.03:
Add/change scenes focus on sub heroines.
Their NTR scene are more of the MC just peeking into it, nothing too deep (i.e. the writing won't be the 'faaark muh waifu! u bastard!' sort of NTR?)
Add generic H-scene, some changed.

Add more to ending
Things like sub heroines being pregnant, or some variation of things added

Add choices on 6th and 8th days.
Especially the 8th day getting a revamp basically.
I played a bit and here's what I noticed in some detail (sorry, I'm literally hang on off pure willpower) in order of how you listed

This is true, most of the changes were for the 3 sub heroines....though I did spy two extra slots in the recollection for Airi.
Pretty much since it's not the MC being NTR'd it's Kano's boyfriend, An's older brother and Izumi's fiance. I haven't read the lines but the MC more gets excited than angry?
True, Kano (the only one I went through) had 3 scenes with the MC added. One of watch was a repeat with new lines.

Instead of just a rating for Touko and Airi, it now includes all the heroines.
Again true, at the end just like the main heroines if they hit 100%, they are shown pregnant. Now your love stat plays a part in the evaluation.
It's also now possible to steal the sub heroines away. If you have sex with one of the girls, the affection for boyfriend/brother/fiance will lower by 10 in the same way you gain 10 for having sex with the girls. Once low enough, the box will go blank and if you get your affection to 50+ your name will appear instead.

Yup, on day 6 you can now interrupt and gain affection for the girl(s) involved. Day 8 if you've had sex with the girl you'll get a follow scene where you can have sex with her again.
Most of the views we got were in the middle after choosing not to interrupt. Now, the scenes plays like normal (except evening) where we see how the situation started. You get to choose which girl gets the H scene.

NG+ is a never-ending cycle of the 8 days. But now you have 99 cum shots per day instead of 8 making it possible to impregnate multiple girls.
Not so much stats, but the fact that you had sex with and impregnated a girl does seem to carry over. Meaning you'll need to have 2 different save files, one for NTR and the other for Pure Love/Netori.
Epilogue scene in the infirmary is still present....no real endings yet. Have not scene if they added anything to NTR version.

There are however a bug or two I found.
First, once NG+ starts....outside events time will display properly but in events it will always say day 8.
Kano will still disappear if you don't keep doing Touko's events every now and then. Regardless of how well you were doing with her. However the soft crash this caused on day 4 evening on Kano/Airi scene is no longer present.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Once low enough, the box will go blank and if you get your affection to 50+ your name will appear instead.
That's kind of an old bug that happen when 2 or more characters have the same affection value on the girl, the game just won't show a name of their current highest affection until someone break the tie.
(this is very apparent when doing Cheat Engine to drop your own affection below rivals or raise it to above the default lover)

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That's kind of an old bug that happen when 2 or more characters have the same affection value on the girl, the game just won't show a name of their current highest affection until someone break the tie.
(this is very apparent when doing Cheat Engine to drop your own affection below rivals or raise it to above the default lover)
I've seen the box go blank before but I've never seen someone else's name appear. I don't think it's a bug in though.
Anywho, I'm done....updated guide will be up later, luckily I'm just adding to what's already there (pretty much just updating day 6 and 8). Save file and patch dl file (if I can upload it) will also be up around the same time.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is it me or are the scenarios in this game kinda dumb?
Your girl and sister just gets felt up by guys left and right without any resistance? The dialog is not realistic at all.

These girls have no personality. Other than, other guy grabs her tit. She says "Oh ahh, ahhh ahh, stop it". And then if her slutiness isn't high enough, she pushes that dude off. And then when the dude falls over, she goes over and says "i'm sorry for pushing you, but that was not cool". Or some shit along those lines. What the fuck is this? Does the author not live in the same world as I do? Has this author ever talked to a woman? Or have any kind of social interaction with another human being? This shit story is so fucking bad, what a waste of a game.

NTR games with girls who are airheads/retarded is not interesting at all. Corruption is a inherent element in NTR. Girls without any semblance to real people are not worth corrupting / emulating / playing.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Probably new stuff from 1.03, but Airi is still missing 2 NTR scenes after following the guide

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Probably new stuff from 1.03, but Airi is still missing 2 NTR scenes after following the guide
NTR hasn't been updated yet. So far have all sub heroines scenes (both MC and other guys) and Touko/Airi PL scenes. I'll be getting to NTR for Touko/Airi shortly after I've reconfirmed Airi's PL scenes. I usually start with Touko but I'll go ahead and get Airi out of the way first.
Edit: Final 2 Airi scenes are within PL route not NTR. Gained on day 8. Touko has no need scenes since they are pretty much copied from her day 5 scenes.

Is it me or are the scenarios in this game kinda dumb?
Your girl and sister just gets felt up by guys left and right without any resistance? The dialog is not realistic at all.
*plus other stuff*
Nope, it's not just you. The girls are pretty much set up to be easy as hell.
Buuuuut, most NTR happen in super un-realistic story or the plot leading towards NTR is unbelievable or.....well....the heroine is just dumb as all hell. Looking at the scenes, when the girl DO strike back at the guy....it's usually after they sit there for a bit enjoying it. So yeah, only thing I can say is the girls are all pretty much horny as hell and is willing to let any guy screw them as long as they are persistent enough. Unless you're the MC....you have hoops to jump through first, but even then it's really fast how you can get the sub heroines.

Last edited:

lordmaxim

Reputation score
アップデートver1.04予告
①プレイ日数の増加(何日かは未定。)
②イベントスキップ機能追加(1週目をスキップし、ステータス状況を選択式に。ただし回想シーンの開放はできません。)
※ステータスを任意してほしいとの要望がありましたが、エラー回避のために選択式を予定しています。
③複数プレイシーンの追加
④エンディングシーンの追加
⑤任意選択でステータス部分など英語表記
※海外の方からご協力いただいきましたので、一部導入します。テキスト部分はさすがに無理です。

Preview for 1.04:
1. increase in number of playable days ( havent plan how many days)
2.) event skip function (not too sure about the part)
3.)multiple play scene ?
4.)additional ending scenes
5.) something about help from overseas so he put some english text for statuses?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So the 104 list seem to be:

1. More days (specific amount not decided)
2. Event skip function (can skip on the first view, will change stat accordingly. BUT will not unlock the scene in gallery)
-People have asked for the stat change to be optional, but to avoid error it's going to go through.
3. If I'm understanding this right, adding scenes with multiple girls.
4. More ending scenes
5. Add the option to show stats in English.
Because there's been customers/cooperators (bug report, comment, etc) from oversea, though doing the story text is impossibru.