What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Nuko Majin][ぬこ魔神] Red-Haired Demon / 赤髪の鬼神 – RJ233372

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New game by the developer that brought you Gold Scientist and Golden Sorcery Doll . Surprised to not see it posted in any forum as of yet so I am bringing it to your attention – this guy's art is really good.

If somebody discovers what the story is really about and hidden uses for the ring and the gameplay, then please post your findings and I can update the thread.

CONTROLS:
I have not played the game a lot myself and the fact that it is text-heavy Japanese does not help understand what the controls do.

Arrow Keys: Move
Shift: Sprint
Z/Enter: Accept
X: Cancel
L: Toggles the magic ring that steals your magic (makes lewd stuff happen)
P: Hide/Show portrait

STORY (thanks to Haq11):
You play as the badass Red-Haired Demon, an extremely powerful knight who can change the entire course of the battlefield with her presence. One day, a high-ranking noble who really wants that ass tricked her and made her lose all her powers, using them as blackmail so that she may be his. However, the Red-haired Demon isn't having any of that and so she uses a succubus ring given to her by one of her subordinates to regain her powers as she Hentais her way through the kingdom, giving her more power with every man she 'corrupts'. Additionally, the ring gives her mind-reading abilities to discern the inner desires of men.

GAMEPLAY:
From the first half an hour it seems like there is no real combat (you start at level 999).
Speak with subordinates and go around towns to unlock CGs and progressively corrupt(?) the expressionless leader.
From the author's Ci-en page it seems like the protagonist does not pant or show any enjoyment out of the scenes at any point, so it is very similar to his previous games in that regard, if you are into that.
Outfits are tied to in-story events, cannot be changed at will.

Edit: Updated story and controls.

Last edited:

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is pretty much a scene hunt type of game, there is a part where you can have combat with goblins but its more there for you to let yourself get raped than anything. Overall its a meh but i still love the character design.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Not sure 100% but from the looks of it you play as the expressionless yet extremely strong knight knowns as Red-Haired Demon, who got tricked(?) by one of her goons into wearing a ring that saps her magic power and lets naughty things happen to her.
Not sure how you even came to that conclusion, but she lost her powers BEFORE the ring. The ring helps her get it back by giving her succubus powers.

someonebored

Reputation score
This game was a bit short. There are multiple endings and, with regards to changing outfits, it's not something you do at will… they're "tied" to the places you visit.

EDIT:
As you play, talk to NPCs and have naughty things happen to MC, you collect points that you can spend at HQ to "train" body parts, or enhance her level of perversion.

haq11

Reputation score
Played for 2 hours or so. Didnt skipped the earlier conversations so I can get a felling of the atmosphere. This game was in the works for what it felt 2+ years (the author kinda vanished at some point.. I think health stuff?). I really like his art so I'm glad it got released.

I'll proceed trying to explain the "story" now. Beware: My english is bad and my interpretation is MTL level, but hey at least is something, right?

So, in this game you are an OP warrior capable of decimating enemy armies and changing the course of the whole battlefield. A super soldier/knight. No emotions, just go there, kick ass and stand expressionless. But, someone at the high ranks (a baron or something like that) made some arrangements to trick and strip you of your OP powers. After you confront the old fella, he says something like: "Looks like you got rekt and lost your powers, I can help you with that as long as you give yourself to me. Sleep with me! (and proceed with marriage,slavery(?), I kinda got lost here). Being the badass that this chick is, she takes her own virginity with her finger in the spot and said: Theres my answer to ya you old fuck. I will get back at ya... (remember: there is no ahegao and shit in this circle's works most of the time.. expressionless at its finest is the fetish)

After some time, one of her companions (theres 2 working alongside/for her, the blonde dude who is serious about his work, and the silver haired dude who wants that ass like so bad) gives her a magical ring which is capable of converting erotic energy and arousal into magical power which she can absorve, regaining some of her lost powers Also read inner thoughts for even more erotic stuff. So basically for the rest of the game you are going to arouse directly or indirectly every single men in the country to regain your OP powers. You can totally "beat" the game (aka revenge on the old fella) hella quick, just by showing your cleavage here and there, killing some slimes, no hard sex required. But, if you keep arousing and reducing her sexual inhibitions, you can unlock new regions along with "jobs" like dancer and stuff. Of course, you can prostitute yourself in a lot of ways, 'NTR' a village woman.. all that in this authors hella good artstyle.
~~

A bit long "introduction" of the overall game but I really like it, so I tried my best now.. honestly I can even be wrong in some interpretations but I think I set the atmosphere properly for you guys.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This game is pretty much a scene hunt type of game, there is a part where you can have combat with goblins but its more there for you to let yourself get raped than anything. Overall its a meh but i still love the character design.
Seem like it might be my kind of game then. Will give it a shot when I have some time.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As far as i can tell, there are two endings, one by calling cruz on your orb, and the true ending by reaching max magic via lewd methods, talking to the person who shows up, then going to the castle and talking with the new fairy that is in front of the stairs. I have yet to find the gallery though.

someonebored

Reputation score
As far as i can tell, there are two endings, one by calling cruz on your orb, and the true ending by reaching max magic via lewd methods, talking to the person who shows up, then going to the castle and talking with the new fairy that is in front of the stairs. I have yet to find the gallery though.
Headquarters/Main hub. One area has two doors, the one on the left leads to a small library with an old man inside, the door to the right leads to the gallery.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
id share my save, but i have entire chunks i have no idea how to trigger, and it would appear that the true end gallery unlock is actually broken and is awaiting an update.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
id share my save, but i have entire chunks i have no idea how to trigger, and it would appear that the true end gallery unlock is actually broken and is awaiting an update.
the gallery itself isn't even completely done and has bugs/gamebreaking problems. Got to wait for an update.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
A 100% save would be great or at least one where the bandit village its open because i can't seem to trigger it or figure out what opens up that village. Any info or save would be greatly apreciated.
EDIT: also i have no clue how to make the silver haired subordinate win at the strip club or how to trigger his sex scene...

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
by the way, does anyone know what's up with the random aisha cameo? i'm pretty sure the games aren't made by the same people at all.

shreeku

Reputation score
Hi Does anyone has a walkthrough, Not sure what to do in the slime cave, and in the castle cannot proceed further.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
While the translation request ironically in broken english above was worth a chuckle, it IS worth bringing to attention that the dev has supposedly been working on additional scenes for this game for the last year. on 29/06 a few weeks ago he released 2.0 which included a proper gallery, but also is incompatible with older saves due to him saying how much retrofitting he had to do to make it work.

He also says that the bunny girl waitress events are in the making and will be coming soon too, how far away is uncertain though, as last year he teased out a "caught by bandits" pillory event and said it was coming soon, but there isn't any indication this was ever implemented since almost a year ago. At any rate, there are proof of concepts of finished drawings of these CGs so at least they ARE coming, we just don't know exactly when.

Abyss_Nova

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 1.02: game stuck at loading screen after the short tutorial on he nameless village at the start of the game