What's new

ADV [ぬくぬくソフト / Warm and soft] ケモミミ少女と同棲性活 / Sexual Cohabitation with an Animal-eared Girl (RJ284025)

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Mod edit: Pic removed due to underage content.
SOURCE and SCREENSHOTs:

DESCRIPTION

*** GOOGLE TRANSLATION with some fixes from me ***
Kemomimi girl a naughty adventure game

You are owner of the tool shop, decided to entrust a dog (kemonomimi) girl as maid.
Let's have a cheerful naughty days with kemonomimi girl for two weeks before the adventurer man comes to pick up (may contain NTR?).

Gameplay:
You are item shop owner who gets given a wolf-girl slave as a collateral for expensive elixir.
The owner of the slave will come back in 2 weeks to buyback her.
You can do whatever you want to the slave meanwhile.

・All scene animations and girls' pant voice are available
・There are many dress-up costumes!

Game is played with mouse (and ctrl to skip text), and consists of feeding, bathing, going on walks and sleeping with your wolfslave to raise her affection stats.
You can also buy various clothes for her, or take her to eat something out.
Various activities cost money, and you can make money by instead of going for a walk opening your item shop.

Controls:
Basically, left click and left drag are used in the eatch scene, an icon will be displayed when you move the cursor to an operable location.
(You can also press Enter to send a conversation and Ctrl to skip a conversation)

Item shop opening is basically
1. use all your money to buy stuff
2. open your shop and wait till everything is sold out. (you can click people to sometimes make them come to buy stuff)
3. close your shop (there seems to be infinite time for you to sell as long as your patience doesnt run out.

When your slave starts to like you she will help you attract customers.

I could use some help with the tags and figuring out what engine this game use. Considering how much text is, the gameplay is kinda dark at the moment without a translation. I didn't play too much so far, but the game is kinda simple until you encounter the shop? management part where you earn money to keep feeding the girl and buy things. Also, no, she is not a loli, while I can't figure out most tags, I'm totally sure there is not loli tag there. Also remember, 1 human year is 7 for dogs lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

blerghit

Reputation score

english DLsite link.
(includes free trial)

"This work is a game where you become the owner of a tool store and chat with Kemomimi Shoujo for 2 weeks.
After two weeks, Kemomimi Shoujo must be handed over.
By then you can buy her if you earn 1 million gems.
*The trial version allows you to play until the 7th day. "
From readme inside the trial

Hooked the trial, Adventurer got hit by petrification poison and wants expensive medicine from you.
However since he doesnt have money on hand he gives you his slave doggirl as a collateral and promises to come pay in 2 weeks.
He also mentions how slaves collar changes colour depending if shes virgin or not(she is virgin when he gives her as collateral)
And says its okay to play aslong as the collar doesnt change colour.
You need to raise her affection and lewdness stats to play with her. Trial is only first 7 days, ill try to see what all is available in that time.
Item shop gameplay is somewhat standard, have stock of items and open the shop to get money.
During day you can also choose to not open shop and instead go somewhere with your slave, like shopping for clothes or a walk in forest.
If her affection is high enough, she will ask if she can help with the shopwork, and will be attracting customers in.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard, requires gameplay description. Thread locked. PM a mod with and update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread unlocked.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Think I've finished it all, nice simple little game. At the 14th day the guy comes back and you can buy her off him for 100k and that allows you to finally penetrate her.
I've attached what should be a full save basically.

Attachments

blerghit

Reputation score
Just remember if you skip to end with save from @laugh you will miss the gradual falling in love and gradually growing lust from her as you treat her well and sexually train her.

Erunamo

Reputation score
there is any translation? or any tutorial to translate de game?