What's new

Ci-En Active RPG Maker [NupuryuNet/ぬぷ竜の里] プリンセス・シナジー / Princess Synergy

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As an alternative, from my experience most RPGMaker MV games can be unpacked with the - I think(?) it decrypts everything, too, as I've never had issues looking at the java files either. Not entirely sure it will work for this game in particular, though (haven't tried it).

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I mostly use the new version of , followed up by the RPGMaker MV Decrypter so that I can explore the innards a bit more.

The decrypter part isn't necessary if you just plan on running the game though. Don't forget to move the "www" folder with the rest of the extracted stuff, the game doesn't start without it.
As an alternative, from my experience most RPGMaker MV games can be unpacked with the - I think(?) it decrypts everything, too, as I've never had issues looking at the java files either. Not entirely sure it will work for this game in particular, though (haven't tried it).
Thank you! I am really surprised, extracting and running that feels like it actually makes quite a bit of difference. Not sure if it's placebo but it feels much smoother

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That's actually what UniExtract uses for this.

I just use UniExtract instead of Enigma directly since it bundles up a bunch of other extractors as well, which saves me from having to juggle a dozen different ones.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh nice, that is convenient! Sometimes code licensing doesn't work well together (legally speaking), so I just assumed it might be using something else.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nice, seems like the December update will be a major one and will introduce the confinement part where they are captured by the goblins in chapter 2.

Well, personally I am more a fan of the forced-exposure type of stuff from chapter 1 and 4, so like I mentioned in a previous post having her becoming a goblin cumbag so early in chapter 2 feels kinda defeating the purpose of chapter 4... But that's just me I guess

kamakazeeSD

Reputation score
Seems like there is a chance the game doesn't reset your dungeon exploration daily when you get asked to go to the Cave of Silence for an event, you have to use a debug item that forces a day to pass.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
anyone else stuck after first brothel job?

after guiding the customer to the door, she wont change back to her outside clothes so i cant leave the waiting room area

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I remember that happening if you end up getting there before you've actually progressed that far in the story (using warps and all that); not sure what to tell you if you've made your way there properly though.

Reputation score
yea that's an ongoing bug during that part, currently you also get bugged in when doing the bar event with bunny girl suit where you are unable to change costume... it might work again next version but i doubt they are putting much effort in getting that fixed for the time being and are more focused on adding more events.

Reputation score
last update that was released the start of this month was showing the progress of seed press position and an event of it is now in the debug room, other then that he also implemented the bad ending if you run out of time when trying to break out dragon girl. next month should be 69 position.

dio sama

Reputation score
anyone else stuck after first brothel job?

after guiding the customer to the door, she wont change back to her outside clothes so i cant leave the waiting room area
i cant take job in there, how you can get it?

pocencer

Reputation score
there are still many unfinished part from chapter 1-3 though, Is it just not appear on demo?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Tell me if it needs to be removed. I'll do that if it's required after work.

Last edited:

death_wraith

Reputation score
1686044090488.png does anyone knows what to do in here ? i dont see exit

Last edited by a moderator: