What's new

Ci-En Active RPG Maker [NupuryuNet/ぬぷ竜の里] プリンセス・シナジー / Princess Synergy

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone know of the possible release date for the trial/full game or if the dev is still not there yet?

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This has massive potentially. Love the artstyle and main girl. And it seems to finally be a game with an innocent heroine again.
Gameplay seems pretty nice too, sadly it's hard to understand card effects and what tasks you are supposed to actually do without Japanese. But such is life.

Hopefully some decent hentai content will also be added in the future. So far I mostly found some groping, showering and those weird unfinished scenes in the... dragon village?

Reputation score
That seems like a missing image error? Maybe replace your plugins and image folders with a fresh copy.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So outside of the very occasional light groping there isn't much H-content in the demo yet, is there? Like no combat sex/penetration or defeat scenes?

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Fumbling about i did find a scene with the ... aztec dragon girl, i forget the name, getting abused by the bullies with a hitachi magic wand. I don't know how i got it to trigger, as i goofed around blindly in the... what i assume is a debug hallway?

I also found myself constantly getting sort-of-softlocked if i went to B1, the orb item in the inventory that lets you teleport around got me out though.

Small warning: Don't futz about too much with the costumes in there though or you might end up in a battle scene wearing several at once... i never figured out how to stop wearing multiple costumes either.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I tried extracting the files as best I could a few months ago and didn't see anything noteworthy when it came to H content (I did see the CGs for the dragon girl that were mentioned above, but that was about as H as anything I found got). I haven't been keeping a close eye on this and don't know if the demo's been updated since then (or even if I might've missed something - I want to say the files were a little awkwardly organized when I unpacked them), though, so don't take my findings as 100% fact.

Ivris

Lurker
Reputation score
If anyone is still keeping up with this game, a new demo version was released for ci-en supporters

Added some stuff (blackjack and bj event) and fixed a couple of bugs from what I could read

mcHy

Reputation score
Erotic Events i found so far in ver. 0.264:

cam in shower + toilet
Training room blackmail tasks if lose
Dragongirl goblin rape
Group goblin rape (first H-scene with main character)
club strip black jack
Borthel service mini game

Sadly, the Borthel mini game is bugged after the first time.
I think that in the next update will be some Borthel h-scenes.
There are some finished CG's in the files at least.

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After you get to the underground city, there is also a defeat rape that can occur if you go on the mission you take from the Brothel owner with the black haired girl, Friese, which has separate scenes for Romasha and Friese. This scene is repeatable and increments Romasha's sexual encounter tracker, although I don't know if the dev plans on changing it in the future.

edit: it's somewhat difficult to get, however, since Friese can and will solo all the mobs before they can do appreciable damage to Romasha, given that the two humanoid enemies also have a chance to roll status/hentai attacks instead of damage. The "best" way to lose is to see if Friese is going to use her 2 hit attack which has the normal sword icon and not the 4 hit attack with extra sparkles around the sword, then see if the leftmost enemy is going to use a multi hit attack, and finally use the bomb "cheat" to the left of the turn order to reduce all enemies' and Romasha's hp to 1. Friese will kill the first 2 enemies but the 3rd enemy should hopefully down Romasha, which loses you the fight.

Last edited:

jakepeppersplurf

Reputation score
After you get to the underground city, there is also a defeat rape that can occur if you go on the mission you take from the Brothel owner with the black haired girl, Friese, which has separate scenes for Romasha and Friese. This scene is repeatable and increments Romasha's sexual encounter tracker, although I don't know if the dev plans on changing it in the future.

edit: it's somewhat difficult to get, however, since Friese can and will solo all the mobs before they can do appreciable damage to Romasha, given that the two humanoid enemies also have a chance to roll status/hentai attacks instead of damage. The "best" way to lose is to see if Friese is going to use her 2 hit attack which has the normal sword icon and not the 4 hit attack with with extra sparkles around the sword, see if the leftmost enemy is going to use a multi hit attack, and then use the bomb "cheat" to the left of the turn order to reduce all enemies' and Romasha's hp to 1. Friese will kill 2 enemies but the 3rd enemy should hopefully down Romasha, which loses you the fight.
Do you happen to have a save from right before the scenes?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

edit: it's somewhat difficult to get, however, since Friese can and will solo all the mobs before they can do appreciable damage to Romasha, given that the two humanoid enemies also have a chance to roll status/hentai attacks instead of damage. The "best" way to lose is to see if Friese is going to use her 2 hit attack which has the normal sword icon and not the 4 hit attack with extra sparkles around the sword, then see if the leftmost enemy is going to use a multi hit attack, and finally use the bomb "cheat" to the left of the turn order to reduce all enemies' and Romasha's hp to 1. Friese will kill the first 2 enemies but the 3rd enemy should hopefully down Romasha, which loses you the fight.
Your HP remains between fights so just bomb the first fight and just do nothing and end turn in every fight after and hope someone tap Romasha just once.