What's new

[Nutaku] Brave Girl Ravens

Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Brave Girl Ravens

The biggest issue with this game was that it didn't have pvp, this game would have been perfect for pvp.

Xcellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder how many people still play this game?

I am on the borderline of quitting. These last 2 days the game wouldn't load anymore on PC/laptop browsers, and I'm sick of logging in through my phone using 'request desktop'

The app completely doesn't work anymore.

I'm thinking that once I finish faithUR+ it doesn't fix the browser issue, that's the last event I'll take part in.
I know there are a bunch of people still playing, especially if you check the rankings. Most just use the carbon though.

As for me, Firefox's WebGL is acting up for me but the Android app works just fine, aside from some lag, but that's thanks to my phone rather than the app itself.

Also note that the app requires you to re-download the app file and then update from there.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

We finally got the updated japanese platinum recruit chances. :D

SSR 1.51 → 2.51%
SR 18.24 → 27.52%
R 79.24 -> 68.96%

They also removed the silvers in there. Thanks to that it's now fairly reasonable to get every girl besides a very few event exclusives as a free player as platinum tickets are very easy to get.

Xcellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am now close to having every currently available unit in game. Just missing Kitley now.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am now close to having every currently available unit in game. Just missing Kitley now.
Man you're pretty lucky then. I had terrible luck with exclusive tickets and didn't manage to get Xmas Kotone or Valentine Kitley.

And then there's the halloween exclusive that I didn't even have tickets to attempt to get.

Xcellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man you're pretty lucky then. I had terrible luck with exclusive tickets and didn't manage to get Xmas Kotone or Valentine Kitley.

And then there's the halloween exclusive that I didn't even have tickets to attempt to get.
Ah, there's a misunderstanding here. Excluding event units and regular Kitley I have all units. Which is why I said all currently available, as in in the current premium and exclusive gacha.

Of the event units, I only have Halloween Lilium, Christmas Eins, New Year's Ellis, and Valentine's Francette.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, there's a misunderstanding here. Excluding event units and regular Kitley I have all units. Which is why I said all currently available, as in in the current premium and exclusive gacha.

Of the event units, I only have Halloween Lilium, Christmas Eins, New Year's Ellis, and Valentine's Francette.
You seem to be confused.

Halloween Lilium, Christmas Eins, and Valentine's Francette, are event units.

New year's Ellis on the other hand, was a limited time exclusive draw.

Other limited time exclusive draws include

Halloween Michelle
Xmas Kotone
Valentine Kitley

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So anyway, double posting because it's THAT important.

Patch today implemented marriage.

So go marry your waifus.

1500 magic stones per ring.

Spend 1m silver on anything except guild donations to get your free one.

Reputation score

How am i supposed to marry Yulia if she still didn't come out of the gacha for me?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How am i supposed to marry Yulia if she still didn't come out of the gacha for me?
Should be a hell of a lot easier to pull her now that silver gacha girls have been completely removed from plat an exclusive gacha. It's just a matter of whether or not you play enough to get them.

Xcellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Should be a hell of a lot easier to pull her now that silver gacha girls have been completely removed from plat an exclusive gacha. It's just a matter of whether or not you play enough to get them.
Amen to this. Currently have every girl in game bar 3 exclusives from months ago. The mop up a few weeks ago was really generous with the premium and exclusive badges so now my only worries is getting all girls to 200 and then getting marriage rings.