Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kingdoms of Lust

Damn that looks awfully familiar. :p

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, it is. Even mechanics are the same, they just added few things.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy shit, this is barely even a reskin.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Blatant plagiarism but if the Pussy Saga controversy taught us anything it's that Nutaku doesn't care.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Maybe it's an H-ugraded rerelease (under different name) like AB is? ;) Who's the developers for both (and no, Nutaku doesn't do development, they host things)?

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I doubt its plagiarism. They probably own the tech/ip or bought for cheap. Anything is possible, I guess.

That is interesting though. While playing through the tutorial I was wondering how they managed to fund & create such a complex piece of software for the tiny h-games market.

I'm a sucker for sim games (excluding mobile pvp shovelware), but this just seems... a bit too much. Timers on everything. Lots of P2W red flags everywhere. Tutorial ramp-up was not great either. It just dumps you in to a hundred menus at once with no detailed explanations. It's a shame... since the game engine seems pretty crisp and nice to work in.

Last edited:

0nymous

Reputation score

Anyway, this game is just a reskin of a game called Imperia online from 2005:

Well done Nutaku :/
Wow.
And here I thought Kingdoms of Lust is basically ripping off Travian, with some extra smut. There goes my impression of the scale of the game. All Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.
But yeah, I've played it for a bit and decided it's completely not worth the effort, it's INCREDIBLY P2W, and, like Travian, has seasonal full server resets where you basically have to start from scratch.

Also, though I'm not one of those people allergic to western art and the cartoony aesthetics don't drive me away immediately, the lewd content is pretty weak as well.

Not to mention the development of this game is probably going to get ditched and there won't be any hopes for any new content at all.
This is a pathetic cashgrab from Nutaku, really. Worst thing is, it will work... for a month or two.

Last edited:

Keyen

Reputation score

I doubt its plagiarism. They probably own the tech/ip or bought for cheap. Anything is possible, I guess.

That is interesting though. While playing through the tutorial I was wondering how they managed to fund & create such a complex piece of software for the tiny h-games market.

I'm a sucker for sim games (excluding mobile pvp shovelware), but this just seems... a bit too much. Timers on everything. Lots of P2W red flags everywhere. Tutorial ramp-up was not great either. It just dumps you in to a hundred menus at once with no detailed explanations. It's a shame... since the game engine seems pretty crisp and nice to work in.
You are right when you are saying it's probably not plagiarism, but it's still ridiculous. The fact they bought it (or something like that) make the whole thing even more ridiculous. The ONLY added value was the (very very very bad and very very very scarce) H, and they are still doing a botched job on that (+ in prereg for a long time).

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Well if you compare games from Nutaku..well....almost or probably even all game are basicly remakes/reskins from older webgames.

I dont really mind, after all there is like a bonus added ^^
even though i wish they would add a little bit more or quality better stuff.

Tolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well if you compare games from Nutaku..well....almost or probably even all game are basicly remakes/reskins from older webgames.

I dont really mind, after all there is like a bonus added ^^
even though i wish they would add a little bit more or quality better stuff.
This is true lets look at Kamihime and Granblue you could say they're the same game except one lets you plow your party members while the other just makes you wish you could. I like these type of games from the time years ago i stumbled on tribal wars this game doesn't look like it will need nearly as much time investment as that does which is a plus.

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is there something you have to upgrade to get court candidates?

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Well you may get some if you upgrade the Palace further, but i guess it also depends on how many Members you have and what Age they are.