What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

human6861

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

the game has noticeably died down a lot, I have no boosters this event and spent nothing and I'm currently rank 340
Compare to game that give you free slots to keep unit/girls like Aigis , i still log in osawari for daily but have no motivation to play cause my girls are fulled . :p

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There really should be a way to increase your storage in this game without using gold. Even if its a special item you have to grind a bit for. FKG has flower gems and other games have a similiar special currency handed out through events like jewels, crystals etc. Maybe if they just had an exta exchange item for storage boosts the game will get a breath of fresh air. This is easily my second favorite game on Nutaku. i don't want to see it go under.

human6861

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There really should be a way to increase your storage in this game without using gold. Even if its a special item you have to grind a bit for. FKG has flower gems and other games have a similiar special currency handed out through events like jewels, crystals etc. Maybe if they just had an exta exchange item for storage boosts the game will get a breath of fresh air. This is easily my second favorite game on Nutaku. i don't want to see it go under.
They can just give out 1 eromon box and 50 or 70 GP each month in daily to reward player who keep playing . :D

BTW osawari IMO is most smooth running game in nutaku , other game ether fail to load or too laggy when play .

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

where can i check start and end of the pvp season ingame? are they always the same? does this season end in 1 week?

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

new event, top10 eromon reward...well...people who get into top 10 probably already bought her anyway, thought they add another good eromon on the 300 mark like last event...at least daisy is good...

E: huh, event was online but right after that it shut down again....kinda confused...

Last edited:

raycuazafan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wanted to ask a question, does the probability of capturing an eromon grows with each time you encounter it or is it always the same? in the case of bosses or event eromons at least, iy may be just my imagination...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just wanted to ask a question, does the probability of capturing an eromon grows with each time you encounter it or is it always the same? in the case of bosses or event eromons at least, iy may be just my imagination...
Unless things changed since I quit months ago, it's always the same.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unless things changed since I quit months ago, it's always the same.
Not quite, they're sometimes 4-6(?)% or so higher in danger zones when they appear.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's booring
We need Nutaku to make a brand new event instead of replaying the old ones
:(

human6861

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Osawari closed down in August 2018 . It kind of sad for me , while i not active anymore cause my harem get full , i still log in everyday , monster gem pill up to 50+ and tickets to hundreds . It had been 3 years . maybe i will release them to wild and start to roll all the ticket ;_;

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I sure am going to miss this game, it was the funnest game on nutaku, now im not sure what game im going to play on there once it closes down.

Eclipse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is the last month of the game. All users receive 999 golden vouchers and 999 eromon vouchers (in the shop you can exchange the eromon voucher for any eromon that you want, all are available).