What's new

[Nutaku] Rumblade

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It seems that nutaku will have soon a new game in their roster, the game is called Rumblade and as many other games at first we have the pre-reg rewards.

rumblade.jpg

The game in itself makes me remember one that closed this year called mononofu, I find the combat incredibly similar being in auto mode and changing the categories from N-R-SR-SSR-UR to 1-2-3-4-5 star and it seems we have 5 units max in our team.

In this game we have the figure of generals or warriors and those have the following "important points":
-They can be levelled up
-They can be evolved (max 6 star in japanese version at the moment)
-They can learn special abilities if you obtain an important material
-You can equip the girl with a treasure? which can be levelled up in something like a forge

About buildings the main differences are that now we have multiple resources such as wood or stones and that we can assign generals to increase production, but assigning a general doesn't mean that you can't use her on fights, so you don't have to worry about that :).

It seems to have a pvp part with titles and seasons, basically each end of season you obtain rewards based on how you did on the pvp, you can fight by using something like "battle points" which regen at the rate of 1 each 30 minutes.

On the "adventures" side we have the typical main story, events and it seems some hidden stages that you can unlock?

Well that's mostly what I understood without playing based on the wiki.

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There's a pre-release version for a select couple of countries already. Having said that, it's basically Mononofu except with more resource numbers to keep track of.

It plays roughly the same as Mononofu did, it has roughly the same theme as Mononofu, it has roughly the same art-type as Mononofu(And, far as I've seen from my limited playtime, it's just CG, no animations or anything.) and honestly to me the whole game could be summed up as "It's basically Mononofu with a different coat of paint and some extra doodads attached".

If you liked Mononofu a lot and REALLY want to start fresh, it's probably good for you.

For everyone else though, I doubt this game will hold your attention for very long. It just feels too... Generic? Same-y? I cannot really word it properly in English, but basically it felt to me like it's just more of the same, it doesn't have that "thing" that sets it apart from the mass of fairly-similar Nutaku/DMM games out there already.

OP
DawnCry

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's a pre-release version for a select couple of countries already. Having said that, it's basically Mononofu except with more resource numbers to keep track of.

It plays roughly the same as Mononofu did, it has roughly the same theme as Mononofu, it has roughly the same art-type as Mononofu(And, far as I've seen from my limited playtime, it's just CG, no animations or anything.) and honestly to me the whole game could be summed up as "It's basically Mononofu with a different coat of paint and some extra doodads attached".

If you liked Mononofu a lot and REALLY want to start fresh, it's probably good for you.

For everyone else though, I doubt this game will hold your attention for very long. It just feels too... Generic? Same-y? I cannot really word it properly in English, but basically it felt to me like it's just more of the same, it doesn't have that "thing" that sets it apart from the mass of fairly-similar Nutaku/DMM games out there already.
I hate nutaku and the region locked pre-release version... well time to change the region I live in with a tiny helper and try it, I suppose canada will be okay as almost always.

P.D: Are you sure about the pre-release version? can't find it even when changing regions.

P.D2: Found it

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
how did you even find this

it doesnt show up for pre reg on their website

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
how did you even find this

it doesnt show up for pre reg on their website
Usually Nutaku pre reg are always on the same place :

at the very bottom of the page. Scroll down until you see nutaku recommended / prefered games.
And just bellow it there it is : "Upcoming games".
Then you click on the game of the list you want and you end up on the pre reg page.
Dunno why but the "upcomings games" part don't always appear on my side - I can see a game pre reg for days, then one day it disappear before reappearing... maybe something with the region lock ?

else, here the direct link to the page for rumblade pre reg :

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah that page wont load at all. it shows up on the homepage, but it loads forever when i open it.

it loads on chrome, but not firefox

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Too many cowtits for my liking. I'm almost interested given this is Nutaku's first DMM game in a while, but with Nutaku's horrendous management of the DMM games so far, and their constant censorship, I don't see much of a point getting too invested in it.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
too many cowtits? there is like legitimately 3 chars with cowtits

if anything the breast sizes are too modest

alan0n

Reputation score
Anything above like a C for me is a cowtit tbh.
A Japanese C is quite modest... basically an American B, but I agree with you. Anything bigger than an American C is too much. Some of these games have boobs that are so huge that they are like boner cyanide. The few hours played in this one looked pretty tame though honestly. Its the lack of any interesting or engaging game play that ruined this one IMO, not to boob sizes :unsure:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You might be right, there's variance, just didn't really see many loli characters in the gallery. Honestly more worried about Nutaku opting to censor the game like almost all their other DMM hosted games they still have on their site. Almost all of them have either altered art, or censored text for scenes. Can't trust Nutaku at all.

alan0n

Reputation score
One of the evils of selling in the western market man.

The only thing they can do is try not to butcher the origional too badly, and sometimes they fail at that horribly. Remember the loli tiger girl from Osawari Island? They changed her from cute into a train wreck with a moderate but horrifying birth defect.

My beef with nutaku is more on the cash grab side. All of these games are supposed to have micro-transactions, I get that, and the devs need them to function. But on nutaku micro-transactions are 30 bucks. Not 3 bucks. Its a damn shame nobody else is even trying to develop a stable of games that can compete with them. If there was a competitor the ridiculous prices would likely come down to reasonable levels.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
One of the evils of selling in the western market man.

The only thing they can do is try not to butcher the origional too badly, and sometimes they fail at that horribly. Remember the loli tiger girl from Osawari Island? They changed her from cute into a train wreck with a moderate but horrifying birth defect.

My beef with nutaku is more on the cash grab side. All of these games are supposed to have micro-transactions, I get that, and the devs need them to function. But on nutaku micro-transactions are 30 bucks. Not 3 bucks. Its a damn shame nobody else is even trying to develop a stable of games that can compete with them. If there was a competitor the ridiculous prices would likely come down to reasonable levels.
I don't know if its ever been hard confirmed, but its long been speculated that Nutaku is either a subsidiary of (and wikipedia lists them as such), or at least has a deep affiliation with Mindgeek. If so, that's a lot of muscle to push out any competition.