What's new

Nutaku to Launch New Adult Game Store

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys! Though that this would be something VERY important to bring up considering all the devs that have been chilling here over the years. I have known a bit about this for a while, but this is the first time were its truly known to the public.

Details in the link below. Time to talk about this in the open.

Last edited:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Nutaku to Launch New Adult Game Store

that sounds pretty interesting, thanks for sharing.

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Very interesting, it will probably be a good place to sell finished patreon games. Someone know how much they will take on each sale? I hope it will be around 10% like on patreon.

T

Tokuren

Interesting.

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lets just hope it doesn't end up like Kimochi.

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Will this be available for RPG Maker games? Or will it just be limited to games like VN's?

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Will this be available for RPG Maker games? Or will it just be limited to games like VN's?
AFAIK this is going to be limited to only really high quality games, so like RPG maker stuff COULD make it in, if it were of high quality, but yer average VN/RPG Maker game probably won't make the cut.

AFAIK they're likely going to be really picky with what they let in because they'll likely advertise the hell out of whatever gets in, so too many products = can't advertise em all etc.

kassak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully developers get more of the final selling price than in dlsite.

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

AFAIK this is going to be limited to only really high quality games, so like RPG maker stuff COULD make it in, if it were of high quality, but yer average VN/RPG Maker game probably won't make the cut.

AFAIK they're likely going to be really picky with what they let in because they'll likely advertise the hell out of whatever gets in, so too many products = can't advertise em all etc.
MEH! Well, I guess we will have to wait until launch to know for definite.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hopefully developers get more of the final selling price than in dlsite.
As they won't have to process stuff across the ocean, the costs will likely be much less harsh than on DLSite :D

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

finally a way to support western indies of high quality without having to support some one on patreon. i never liked the patreon concept, it was really broken.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I wish them the best of luck, and if they have a decent setup and some games that interests me, I'll definitively be one of their customers (at least to buy games; I got 0 plans in making an h-game myself). I definitively do prefer the "buy and done" approach to the Patreon approach even if I support a few.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, to note, Nutaku is never going to replace Patreon, because the vast majority of people making H-games wouldn't have been able to even get their games off the ground without the pledges from people on Patreon.

I don't see that changing anytime soon, unless Nutaku starts handing out 5 and 6-figure investments :p

R

Ryka

H-Games need more quality control. Sad thing is, the artists that don't do quality control that people still somehow like, like ONEONE1, would be slowly destroyed.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Waiting by a easy and cheap method to download games, I like steam by -75% off, and the game hub to chat

eekgames

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This looks promising. Kimochi tried to make this work. I think the problems arise when it starts to get popular and bandwidth costs get out of control. Hopefully they can avoid that by using torrents.