What's new

RPG [にぃみぃ団] 浮島の生活 (RJ215065)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't like how the chat with the blonde changes with every interaction, seemingly at random (might not be random, but my save "scumming" says otherwise) which makes it impossible to know what's going on without spending an hour or two at jisho.org identifying and inputting the kanji into google translate...

Any help with making sense of the dialogue that can appear with her? Is it different during the day/night? I doubt that it'll be translated in the coming partial, and the last time I used a text hooker was about 2 years ago...

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've got the normal end and the ntr end, but is there any way to get the chad to ntr the green-haired girl too?
I doubt it, as part of the description on DLeng says "There are a mysterious green haired girl Megumi who is visible only to Kazuki"

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can't seem to find Pickaxe Blueprints and the 'Long object' you need to light fires

Any help with making sense of the dialogue that can appear with her? Is it different during the day/night? I doubt that it'll be translated in the coming partial, and the last time I used a text hooker was about 2 years ago...
Seems pretty much random
"Can you bring me XXX?", "What do you think of Haruto?", "What do you want to eat?", "Do you want to do H things?", etc

OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can't seem to find Pickaxe Blueprints and the 'Long object' you need to light fires
Pickaxe Blueprints : Go to the plain (One map south from home, then go west), Keep going North and West, and you'll find yourself in a map with three southern exit;pick the middle one, and you'll find a wooden chest south to the cactus.

Long Animal Bone (you need to make torch) : Fix the eastern bridge, go to the mysterious ruin near the jungle, the chest is in the furthest part of one of the room.

-edit-

Holy shit, this gotta be the harshest ntr Niimii ever made. In their past games, Superior Stone, for example, the MC never found out about the heroines cheating on them, and they only got erased from existence. Same with Confusion World, the MC can only see silhouette having sex with his guildmate, but never found out about the girl being his girlfriends. Their last game's pretty much the same as Superior Stone, the MC stay clueless all along the game.

In this game, it's different, since if Kazuki (the MC) approached Suzu (the heroine) while she's pregnant with Haruto (the chad)'s kid, she confessed the whole thing (there's a difference whether Kazuki's a virgin or not. If he never done it, he'll straight up surprised, but if he has, Suzu will think that 'Kazuki will find out sooner or later, so there's no point in lying' and tell him the truth. Personally, I kinda hoping there'll be an update in which Suzu can lie to Kazuki if she's corrupted enough). Then Kazuki will get mad and asking for explanation from Haruto, but Haruto challenge him to a fight, where, if Haruto wins, Kazuki will shut up about it and won't be having sex with Suzu anymore.

Of couse Kazuki ended up losing the fight, and Suzu follows Haruto obediently.

P.S. : Yeah, seems like Megumi (the green haired spirit) doesn't have any ntr scenes. She doesn't even have Haruto affection point like Suzu.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't like how the chat with the blonde changes with every interaction, seemingly at random (might not be random, but my save "scumming" says otherwise) which makes it impossible to know what's going on without spending an hour or two at jisho.org identifying and inputting the kanji into google translate...

It's random, but you can handle it pretty easily.

First, if she asks you for an item.....the answers actually change places depending on the item. But if you have no idea what she's asking for, there's a fail safe answer that will either get you 1 point or 0 points. These are: "頑張って手に入れとくよ……", "持ってない……", "森で探してみるよ……", "今度作っておくよ……" and "手に入れとくよ……" If you do know the item and know you have it, it'll always be the choice with a small space before the first kanji.

Second, she'll ask you about getting off the island. You can tell this question since 3 of the answers have the safe letter. The right answer is always the last one.

Third, she'll ask you about the other guy (change his name to English to make this easy for you). The top answer is always right if you're not trying going for NTR. If you are, choose third answer.

Fourth, she'll ask you if there are dogs and cats on the island which there's no easy way to tell this one. But the answer is the top choice.

Fifth, she'll ask what you want to eat. I never seem to get it wrong with the 2nd choice. No easy way to tell this one.

Last, she'll ask about sex. You can tell this one by her blushing. 2nd choice works here.

Megumi is a lot easier to handle, she'll either ask you for food (Hamburger, pizza, pudding or cake) which has one of the fail safe from Suzu's questions. Ask you about her being naked, 2nd choice way to go. Or ask you about either Suzu or Haruto both just go with last answer.

Once you get either to 20 affection, you can spam kiss/touch breast/finger for the rest of affection until 30 where you can have sex. There's also a crystal you can make from the fairy at night that allows you to freely change affection, purple orb for lewdness and book for dangerous day.

Now for a question I have....there's a feather and rainbow ore needed to create step reset and time changer.....but I have no idea where either of this items are and I've been up and down every inch of the island. Any ideas?

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the help, though I'm having difficulty knowing when she's asking/talking about the second (confused by "safe letter"), fourth and fifth questions.

No text hooker, so...

Edit: I think I know what she's talking about a bit better now, based on her face.
Getting off the island, she has a :( face.
Cats and dogs, she has a :D face.
So, I imagine the food question is a neutral face, as I haven't seen that yet.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks for the help, though I'm having difficulty knowing when she's asking/talking about the second (confused by "safe letter"), fourth and fifth questions.

No text hooker, so...

Edit: I think I know what she's talking about a bit better now, based on her face.
Getting off the island, she has a :( face.
Cats and dogs, she has a :D face.
So, I imagine the food question is a neutral face, as I haven't seen that yet.
It's a bunch of short answers. Basically hamburger, cake, pizza, nothing. In that order, just in Japanese. I know if you choose first one, she says she doesn't have the tools to make it (even when she does) and I haven't tried pizza. I always get +1 with cake so I just keep using that.

And "safe letter" was a typo it was suppose to be "same letter at the beginning" I must have thought it but never typed it.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So Suzu went with me, took her to the starting cliff, the flower field you first meet Megumi at, and the hole that leads to the 3 trees you saw Suzu at just before meeting Megumi, but now I'm lost, I can't find out what to do now. Help?

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh my godness, When niimii is on the run you know that both me an KHTA are going to be on the case! Of course in the case of suffering for trying to find all the NTR Stuff. I found myself trying to frind both the NTR-Boy and the Girl and apparently Niimii find it funny to make it they go the DUNGEONS to have sex! (wich are 5 in total! Yeah, you heard me right, 6 goddamn dugeons to search it through and one of then is an Dungeon within an dungeon?! And other of then has pokemon needs flash syndrome...) on top of that, you have a total of 1500 steps before becoming night (don't worry, when you notice you will be at 1400 steps in no time! This Dungeons are perfect to get lost) But anyway an "Survival" game is an neat idea, a shame that is only 1 girl this time around that can be NTRed. The brown girl cannot be Ntred, at least not on this patch (vanilla patch) so maybe on an near future we will get some NTR stuff about her (btw if you don't like preg stuff on hentais, don't get the brown girl pregnant, since she does not want to be with the other two characters, and they will be on the house "hub area" so she will not go to the fairy to give birth to the baby, in other words her pregnancy is eternal! Maybe is an bug, because after you activate the NTR stuff with the blonde girl, both of the characters go out of the place to have sex. so in theory you could go to the fairy to make the brown girl have the baby. but who knows?! maybe i'm being stupid here...)

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well, this game was certainly an improvement over his other games, NTR moment feels more refined now (though you still have to opt into it, instead of it being a consequence of your actions sadly) and the gameplay is slightly less grindy then his harem NTR games. Sucks the green hair doesn't have an NTR, and I'm surprised there's no cat around to flirt with this time, that was like, his mascot. I really wish he would stop reusing the same assets for like the sixth time. Usually it's not a big deal if they change the reflection aesthetically, but this creator has had the same style for quite some time now, not that there's an issue with his artstyle per say. It just gets weary seeing it over and over again, and I can't imagine people haven't tried to bully him over what they'd perceive as being lazy too. Hope he's doing well mentally.

How did the chubby NTRist beat up the well-toned protagonist anyway? The protag is fighting beasts while gathering food and rocks all the time. Does the chubby know fatgetsu or did the creator just shoe horn plot armor?

Last edited:
OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Y'know, personally, I'm the kind of guy who doesn't like it when the NTR MC found out about the affair.

Like I said before, I'd prefer if the girls do it and got corrupted behind the guy's back, and if they guy really have to find out about it, I want it when the girl's completely fell down the ntr drain hole.

I mean, look at niimii's last harem game, the heroine fell so hard that she erased the MC out of existence just because she prefered the chad's cocks.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Y'know, personally, I'm the kind of guy who doesn't like it when the NTR MC found out about the affair.

Like I said before, I'd prefer if the girls do it and got corrupted behind the guy's back, and if they guy really have to find out about it, I want it when the girl's completely fell down the ntr drain hole.

I mean, look at niimii's last harem game, the heroine fell so hard that she erased the MC out of existence just because she prefered the chad's cocks.
I don't understood you, did you used the harem game as an example? because very short after the girl has sex with both of the "antagonists" the main character does learn about the affair, but decides that he will just let it roll becuase is for her "happiness" or something. Either way! The harem game is even less of a example to me this game and that extra city with the extra ntr stuff from the latest patch from the harem game is what the harem game should've been. at least in terms of ntr making. only focusing on the main characters, making then interact and only giving us one, just a single ntr "antogonist." the problem with the harem game was the fact that he had two of those and so, attention must be divided to both and it simple does not work well for me.

OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't understood you, did you used the harem game as an example? because very short after the girl has sex with both of the "antagonists" the main character does learn about the affair, but decides that he will just let it roll becuase is for her "happiness" or something. Either way! The harem game is even less of a example to me this game and that extra city with the extra ntr stuff from the latest patch from the harem game is what the harem game should've been. at least in terms of ntr making. only focusing on the main characters, making then interact and only giving us one, just a single ntr "antogonist." the problem with the harem game was the fact that he had two of those and so, attention must be divided to both and it simple does not work well for me.
Er, I dunno if we triggered different flags, but from what I remembered, the MC only learnt of the heroine's affair if he purposely looked at the water spirit's mirror on the last dungeon. If he chose not to look, he'll stay clueless up until the end.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Er, I dunno if we triggered different flags, but from what I remembered, the MC only learnt of the heroine's affair if he purposely looked at the water spirit's mirror on the last dungeon. If he chose not to look, he'll stay clueless up until the end.
He always seemed to know that the girls were cheating on him. At least from my point of view (Again is difficult to understand what they are saying because well, i don't read japanese...). Plus you can exit the dungeon and enter to trigger another scene with another girl, the girl that were been previously seen by the main character will not be surprise when they see returning. Instead they will all apear with dots over their heads (that goes for Nekoko as well)

Last edited:

JohnDiesAt

Lurker
Reputation score
So how do you fix the Eastern Bridge? I have both the axe and pickaxe. I have still not seen a single H- scene.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
He always seemed to know that the girls were cheating on him. At least from my point of view (Again is difficult to understand what they are saying because well, i don't read japanese...). Plus you can exit the dungeon and enter to trigger another scene with another girl, the girl that were been previously seen by the main character will not be surprise when they see returning. Instead they will all apear with dots over their heads (that goes for Nekoko as well)
He didn't know. All he knew is that the guys were having sex with a girl who's voice sounds familiar, similar to Confusion World. If you do not do the water spirit's mirror event the MC is, as Teaz said, completely clueless until the end. The dots over head is just their guilt because whether or not you seen them, they DID have sex with the two guys.

This game is the first and only male MC game by this dev where the MC can learn of the NTR early on.

@Mikufanboy
Sadly, that's a common plot hole used in NTR games. The one good thing about the last game was that the two guys knew they were in trouble during the water spirit's mirror event....but the MC pretty much just decided to let it slide. But he COULD (and honestly should have been given the option) to kill them. Corruption games with a strong female protag/heroine usually have a similar plot hole where this strong fighter/mage female can kill orcs, dragons and whatnot but can't overpower a dirty old man or fat bastard.

JohnDiesAt
If you haven't gotten a H-scene, you're probably not using a text hooker. It's really not hard in this dev games to get to the H. You just build up affection and then ask the girl for sex. Suzu you have to ask in her room for the first time and Megumi you have to ask outside party, easy.

Eastern Bridge, find Megumi 3 times and whether you accept her or push her away she'll tell you about the Eastern Forest/Cave. Talk to the fairy and she'll give you the list of supplies needed.

sithjedi21

Reputation score
Anyone know if you can start the netorare path normally through the stat system, or does it only start with the ol' niimii "fall down a hole, let the rape begin" plot point

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone know if you can start the netorare path normally through the stat system, or does it only start with the ol' niimii "fall down a hole, let the rape begin" plot point
Yes and no. You have to start him raising stat with Suzu by talking to him and telling him where you're going to go. Once he hits a certain point, he'll start asking you to help him find certain items. After that "fall in hole"

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
He didn't know. All he knew is that the guys were having sex with a girl who's voice sounds familiar, similar to Confusion World. If you do not do the water spirit's mirror event the MC is, as Teaz said, completely clueless until the end. The dots over head is just their guilt because whether or not you seen them, they DID have sex with the two guys.

This game is the first and only male MC game by this dev where the MC can learn of the NTR early on.
Go figure, then again i don't know japanese so i was clueless. But then again you can exit and enter the dungeon and watch the water spirit event sooo you can technically say that he knew after he goes out of the dungeon? *Dunno if they erase their memories though* but even so, yes it is an nice change the NTR ideas from Niimii, but the fact that you still need to hunt down the NTR scenes is madly annoying... Even so i feel like this is like an test game from Niimii, you know those test games where an company make to test the engine, idea or something else? For example Chaterine was an test run from Atlus to the engine of P5. I feel like is the same here, game feels kinda "empty" for an Niimii's game, sure they can update the game's content, but it definitely feels more like an test run to some other bigger stuff that they are planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.