What's new

Announcement [ Nylon heart] [ ナイロンハート ] Underground Idol X Raised In R*peture -Dear Fans, I Am Sorry- 地下アイドル☓教辱育録~ファンの皆さん、ごめんなさい~ RE117849 RJ117849

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game, is ginormous! I mean, HUGE! In size, it's over 2 GB! How many games you know of that size in terms of hentai?

None!

Anyways, it's actually quite good, and I think you'll guys will enjoy it. I hope you do anyways. The amount of time it took to download the game, and then re-up for you... Ugh. So tired. x.x

MEGA:

Zippy:

As an amateur idol, little Hochika was a hot seller.
Her carefree smile and indefatigable cheer were like dual rockets launching her fame.
Now her manager has discovered a secret that could ruin it all.
He maintains her public innocent persona, while grooming her to be an underground sex slave...

* Missionary, doggy style, squirting orgasms, bondage buzzer & blindfolded ballgag, on stage with a remote control vibrator,
and more precocious underground idol humiliation training!

* Illustration-like 3D slick smooth animation!
Quality sound effects and the latest in fluid tech meet a young girl resulting in sloppy wetness!

* Cross section diagram display ON/OFF selection in the option menu. You'll feel like you're going deep inside the flesh yourself!

* Enhanced erotica from fabric fit to frills thanks to the cutting edge clothes texture simulation!

* Heaps of climactic stories, skits and situations! On-camera sex & dirty talking demands!

* Customize the playlist with free choice of chapter order for every situation.
* Play your way: mouse or keyboard. Easy operation with the numeric keypad!

* Over 200 total cuts! 30pfs 1024x768 full size animation!

Last edited by a moderator:

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RJ117849

Looks good, thou i wish the japoniis would make englis versions of games like these to. To me the story is 90% of the whole enjoyment of the game. Any idea if this can be hooked, with somewhat understandable translation ?
Good find this game, and thank you for the download link and hard work. Reps for you good sir :)

OP
Zodiark69

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks good, thou i wish the japoniis would make englis versions of games like these to. To me the story is 90% of the whole enjoyment of the game. Any idea if this can be hooked, with somewhat understandable translation ?
Good find this game, and thank you for the download link and hard work. Reps for you good sir :)
I didn't try to see if it can be hooked or not, but I'll say give it a shot.

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game, is ginormous! I mean, HUGE! In size, it's over 2 GB! How many games you know of that size in terms of hentai?

None!
To be fair, there's hundreds if not thousands. Though if speaking of rpgmaker games and amateur/fan games from places such as dlsite then yes, there's quite few.

Pikoten

Reputation score

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE117849.html

Theres an official english release out for this now. Just thought I'd share the news.

Last edited:

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone able to find a link to the English one yet?

OP
Zodiark69

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Give me a bit to go looking for one.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE117849.html

Theres an official english release out for this now. Just thought I'd share the news.
Oh thanks, I'll go grab this dunno when but eventually lol.

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there anyways to jump to a certain scene without starting the game over?

The second options seems to allow you to select chapters, You can highlight them, But when you hit the go arrow the game starts over.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

More than plenty. Most hentai games by Illusion and Teatime exceed that filesize (Example: Artificial Girl 3 is over 7 gigs, Love Death 3 is over 11 gigs).

OP
Zodiark69

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sheesh. I was being sarcastic in that post. Maybe I should've posted in parenthesis I was being sarcastic. I know a lot of games exceed that size.

Bricksplay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necro, but did someone manage to get the english version of this in the end?

OP
Zodiark69

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably not. xD