What's new

[Complete - Partial] [おっえむ] アルディアの塔 [RJ283271]

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLSite JP:
DLSite Eng: None yet
ulmf thread: None yet

Threw together a partial for this one, it looked liked something I would enjoy. Translated the usual, menus, items (including weapons and armor), skills, enemies, and choices.
I did not translate the part under "virginity" in the H stats menu as that's a variable and it gets changed in many different events scattered across the game and I didn't want to hunt them all down. It's basically just a display for who took her virginity, if that's really important to you, feel free to track down all the events that could change it, lol.
The H stats screen is an image, and I'm not that great at photoshop, but it should be good enough to get the point across. Also had to shorten things a bit due to space limitations.
One other thing, there are a bunch of hidden items I didn't translate as I think the player never sees them. They appear to be for unlocking scenes in the recall room. But I haven't played the game yet. If it turns out that they are seen by the player, I'll translate them.

Instructions:
This one requires jumping through some hoops if you want the H stats menu translated as it's an image and the images are encrypted.
If you don't care about the H stats and/or don't want to bother with decrypting, you can just drag drop and overwrite, you'll just need to change "hasencryptedimages" in system.json from false to true. (notepad++ can open and edit json files, it's freeware) It will be near the end/bottom of the file.
If you do want the H stats translated, you will need to decrypt the images and move them into the game folder before applying the patch. ( )
I can't pre-apply this step for you as it would make the file size much too large to attach here.

Attached. As usual, let me know if anything is wrong and/or untranslated. (within the scope of a partial)
Edit: Cliplogger is included, so it should send dialogue to the clipboard to be translated in your software of choice.
EDIT 2: Fixed attack and defend battle commands not being translated, they were pulling from skills instead of the system file.

Attachments

Last edited:

Oir

Reputation score
Oh hey, i remember the dev's other game, Milly and the Forest of Sacrifice! Fantastic art and a pretty straightforward CG hunter but held back by pretty linear and repetitive gameplay/CGs. The art on this new game looks damn stellar so hopefully the gameplay steps it up a notch as well! If the previous game is anything to go by, storyline/dialogue is very minimal and it's basically battle and H-scenes so it's likely very playable with just a partial. Thank you for doing the translation!

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm thinking about working on a more complete translation of this game, as I thought the first one was really good (although I agree with the criticisms here). I've got a MTL version working, I'm going to start going through it and see how far I get before getting bored.

Oir

Reputation score
I'm thinking about working on a more complete translation of this game, as I thought the first one was really good (although I agree with the criticisms here). I've got a MTL version working, I'm going to start going through it and see how far I get before getting bored.
That's great news! Thanks for taking it as far as it goes haha!

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Fixed the attack and defend commands in battle not being translated. They pulled their text from skills instead of system for some reason (and you don't normally need to translate those as the player doesn't normally see them).

Naga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Op.png isn't decrypting properly and the game can't read it..

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Op.png isn't decrypting properly and the game can't read it..
That isn't really a problem with the translation since I didn't touch that file, but I'll try to help.
Does the game run properly before decrypting and before applying the patch?
If so, it's a problem with the decryption and you may need to try decrypting again or use a different version of the decrypter (offline vs online).
If it doesn't run even before decrypting or patching, the image file is likely corrupted and you should re-download the game, maybe from a different source.

Naga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah the decrypter seems to work for some and not for other files for some reason

madou

Reputation score
DLSite JP:
DLSite Eng: None yet
ulmf thread: None yet

Threw together a partial for this one, it looked liked something I would enjoy. Translated the usual, menus, items (including weapons and armor), skills, enemies, and choices.
I did not translate the part under "virginity" in the H stats menu as that's a variable and it gets changed in many different events scattered across the game and I didn't want to hunt them all down. It's basically just a display for who took her virginity, if that's really important to you, feel free to track down all the events that could change it, lol.
The H stats screen is an image, and I'm not that great at photoshop, but it should be good enough to get the point across. Also had to shorten things a bit due to space limitations.
One other thing, there are a bunch of hidden items I didn't translate as I think the player never sees them. They appear to be for unlocking scenes in the recall room. But I haven't played the game yet. If it turns out that they are seen by the player, I'll translate them.

Instructions:
This one requires jumping through some hoops if you want the H stats menu translated as it's an image and the images are encrypted.
If you don't care about the H stats and/or don't want to bother with decrypting, you can just drag drop and overwrite, you'll just need to change "hasencryptedimages" in system.json from false to true. (notepad++ can open and edit json files, it's freeware) It will be near the end/bottom of the file.
If you do want the H stats translated, you will need to decrypt the images and move them into the game folder before applying the patch. ( )
I can't pre-apply this step for you as it would make the file size much too large to attach here.

Attached. As usual, let me know if anything is wrong and/or untranslated. (within the scope of a partial)
Edit: Cliplogger is included, so it should send dialogue to the clipboard to be translated in your software of choice.
EDIT 2: Fixed attack and defend battle commands not being translated, they were pulling from skills instead of the system file.
Assuming the encryption key is the same.
Can't you just encrypt that single image, replace it and keep the hasencryptedimages set to true?
Like so:

Attachments

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Assuming the encryption key is the same.
Can't you just encrypt that single image, replace it and keep the hasencryptedimages set to true?
Like so:
It would get a new encryption key by default, I believe. Making it not compatible with the original game's encrypted images.
There is a way to make it not do this, but there is another issue. It would make the patch version dependent. If the dev released an update, it would presumably get a new encryption key, making the patch freeze the game when it tried to load images. I'd rather keep it unencrypted, which is version independent.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is there any way to get an update to the partial to the new version?
"
The degree of development has increased even in battle erotic.
Added the battle erotic recollection room and ED illustration appreciation to the fully open room. "
I love the partial, but it feels off if combat ero doesn't increase h-stats

EDIT: Seems like keeping the newer common events fixes it, and afaik there's nothing translated in it.

Last edited:

demonriri

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Can anyone help me please
I can't pass this :cry:
1603102665622.png

Last edited by a moderator: