What's new

RPG RPG Maker [オドントティラヌス / Odontotyranus] 若妻スフレ / Young Wife Souffle (RJ210220)

alextr1

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
someone please share download link for eng version Young Wife Souffle

usernameidgaf

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone have the downoad link?

Mangaking0

Reputation score
Does anyone still have a full save?
Edit: I finished the game, save is for anyone still looking

Last edited:

MakeMyDay

Reputation score
Does anyone have a guide for the good ending?

I have like 9/10, and can't find the last one:
1. Mountain Clear
2. Woodland Clear
3. Fountain Clear
4. Shrine Clear
5. Pavillion Clear
6. Final Boss
7. Cat quest
8. Under the flower
9. ?
10. ???

Figured it out, I needed the magic amplifier to open the door in the shrine.
I guess the question is too old, but nonetheless: I think you get 2 orbs by cooking 2 meals (don't know which exactly)

If someone can help, I can't clear Fountain quest: it asks for 3 fountain orbs to get to the lewdness orb, and I got only 2, form the left and from the right side of the map. Where is the third one? Please help

I guess the question is too old, but nonetheless: I think you get 2 orbs by cooking 2 meals (don't know which exactly)

If someone can help, I can't clear Fountain quest: it asks for 3 fountain orbs to get to the lewdness orb, and I got only 2, form the left and from the right side of the map. Where is the third one? Please help
NVM I GOT IT... It was behind my back this whole time :D

Remorsecode

Reputation score
why does this error pop up EVERY TIME i'm in the middle of attempting the sixth event for the mysterious studio.

also i can't seem to get the fifth event for chris because helga is out and it says to cook something... but i've already made all the recipes in the game so??

Attachments

Last edited: