What's new

Oh, Sorry BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

WithdrawnWings

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry about the whole conversation between me and Demi on the Fairy Fighting thread. I let it get of hand. Shoulda stopped. For now on, I'm going to stay on topic unless it's in this part of the forum. But, I'm not going to spam random topics off like a blind guy with machine gun. So, sorry everyone D:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Oh, Sorry BTW

Sorry about the whole conversation between me and Demi on the Fairy Fighting thread. I let it get of hand. Shoulda stopped. For now on, I'm going to stay on topic unless it's in this part of the forum. But, I'm not going to spam random topics off like a blind guy with machine gun. So, sorry everyone D:
This does not require its own thread. Watch, now everybody is going to get pissed off at you.

R

Ryka

I love the nettiquette this past week....

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think everyone's been trying to get their aggression/emotions out before mother's day so they can act their best, then go back to bottling it up.

OP
WithdrawnWings

WithdrawnWings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think everyone's been trying to get their aggression/emotions out before mother's day so they can act their best, then go back to bottling it up.
It's either that, or I like having friends more then enemies. But that's just me. I've met people who want others to hate them.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Derp and lol.

I'm just gonna laugh at the absurdity of this thread and walk away. Since you mean well, even if letting us know in a plainly backwards way, you might if your lucky, get away with it with only minor injuries. I almost want to +rep that second post of yours for making me laugh. (but nah...)

Also, I love my mummy. Why would I need to get out aggression before a visit to her? She always feeds me lovely dinners when I come over. : (
Cept on mothers day, where of course I'm doing the cooking.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Because if you have more emotions bottled up you're more likely to say something you don't want to.

OP
WithdrawnWings

WithdrawnWings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I almost wanna change this to a Mothers Day Thread now....but I'm sure there already is one.

The only reason I made this in the 1st place was to make my apology public, seeing as I'm sure I made a lot of people angry.

Now looking back on creating this thread, I guess it was just a better idea to move along and just post correctly and stop acting foolish. So I will take my own advice and shut the fuck up LoL

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

t'would be smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.