What's new

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back (xgkf) GMed by Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Karen: HP = 47, PP = 70, EP = 31, Status = Fine (?).

Somewhere, it had all gone downhill again. The others... Were their others? It might have all been part of some fevered dream. Regardless, she was alone then. Alone as she often was when the orcs of Gods-Reach sought to take their toll. And this one had a mighty fee to extract.

The blonde Crolian, naked again, was tossed onto the table, causing plates, dinnerware, cups, and the foods and liquids they contained to clatter to the cold stone floor. She was manhandled until she was face down on the table. The fight she had been through had fatigued her; Karen couldn't fight him, even if she wanted to.

His meaty hands grabbed her firm asscheeks and spread them, exposing her tight pucker, exposing the prize he would take. "Nobody ever realizes that easy way or hard way, it's still happening. And if I have to stretch some bitch's ass to teach them a lesson... Well, we've all got our burdens to bear, heh, heh." The orc fumbled around his belt, but his pants didn't drop yet. He produced a container of viscous liquid, which he spread onto his fingers before forcing the digits into her ass. He leaned low, so that his mouth was close to her ear before adding; "Lucky for you, I'm not about breaking other people's property."

While his lack of gentleness didn't exactly make it a comfortable penetration, it wasn't the first time the beastmen had ever shown an interest in all of Karen's body, which was really the only thing keeping the experience from being painful. The leader of the group that she had just slain the majority of took his vengeance by toying with her body. His free hand perched on the back of her head, making her unable turn or move it enough to see what he was doing; she could only feel him fingering her. He pistoned her hole with little concern for her joy, slowly accommodating her for a larger insertion. One finger became two, two finally became three, and her body slowly accommodated to each, so much so that each became pleasurable in its own right after a time, but that was when it stopped.

Without warning, the bestial man leaned back. Karen could hear him fumble with his belt again. She could hear his pants slide to his ankles. The lean woman could even hear the noises caused by him smearing the lubricant across his cock. But when it came time for the main event, she felt it. It was the most girth she had ever felt, save for with her 'true' master. It pressed between her cheeks and she could feel the warmth beneath the slimy sheen that had readied it for her tight hole. The head pressed past her sphincter slowly. Inch after inch of orc meat pressed into her ass after that, until he had bottomed out in her. It turned out to be the second longest she had ever felt, as well.

He repositioned, placing one hand on her either shoulder and leaning on her, pinning the short, athletic girl beneath his stocky, powerful frame as he began to saw her tight hole with his length. He started slowly, relishing the feeling of her anus clamped around him, squeezing his shaft. At first, he removed no more than an inch before making his return stroke. But, as with the fingering she had received, that changed. It wasn't long before it was two inches, then three, and within ten minutes of the insertion he was hammering the blonde. But it hadn't even taken that long before the discomfort began to give way to pleasure for Karen.

And whether or not the captured woman was enjoying herself didn't seem a detail the beastman was overly much concerned by. He began to slam his hips into hers, taking his own fun from her body. A lewd chorus of slapping flesh and sloshing lubricant filled the room. His balls slapped teasingly against the blonde's pussy as he slammed her. He didn't even pay any heed to the bodies of his own men or what the servants were doing as he raped her asshole on the grand dining table. His stamina was unlike anything Karen had met with before, either; no matter how intensely he gave it to her, he showed no signs of slowing down.

Perhaps it was his steady and unwavering pace, or maybe it was because her body had simply learned to enjoy such things in captivity, whatever the case, she eventually came from the assault. The spasming of her muscles only drove the beast on, as he continued to rut the woman. It went on for another few hours, at least, with him grunting and snarling in her ear. Only she could say how many times she reached her peak after that, it wasn't a detail he bothered to track.

The only thing that alerted the dazed woman to the end of her assault was a primal roar from behind her. He wrenched her hair back with one hand, forcing her head up from table in doing so, keeping her shoulder pinned with the other, as he roared his satisfaction to the otherwise empty room. One last thrust buried him in Karen's ass, and he released wave after wave of his seed in her rectum. That, too, felt like it would never stop, as every time she thought it was over she could feel another twitch and spurt, until she began to feel slightly bloated.

It was only when the last of his cum had been deposited in her backside that he pulled out with a 'shlurp'. He leaned in and whispered. "It's been a while since I've had ass like that. It's a shame I can't such a pretty little thing like you around. Oh well, I'm sure your owners will be glad to have such a talented little thing back. In a week or so, when I return you, that is." With that, he let go of her hair and allowed her head to fall freely onto the table. Laying there with a mixture of lubricant and semen dripping from her rear, forehead resting on the table, she finally blacked out to the mocking laughter of the orc as he pulled up his pants and walked away.

≈≈≈≈≈​

After a week of abuse, the blonde was finally deposited in near the area that her master had claimed for himself. She was left to walk the last so many feet alone, the tattered clothes she had left in considerably more tattered. When she arrived in front of the orcish guards who served her master, they were not sympathetic faces.

≈≈≈≈≈​

She was brought in front of Dolbog. That day he was all serious, all business. None of his harem attended him and he wore proper armor and weapons. "You return," he said, not entirely pleased with the fact. "Surely you did not fail me and return. There must be more to this story. You're such a valuable asset, and I favored you such that I hoped to make you part of my harem. There must be an explanation you can give me," he tapped his chair with his forefinger as he patiently waited. There was a mocking edge to his voice, like there so often was when Dolbog dealt with a slave that he believed to be broken. Perhaps the biggest question was, had Karen been able to retain that scrap of her unbroken self after a week of treatments at the hands of the orc whose home she had invaded?

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back (xgkf) GMed by Hafnium

Everything was fuzzy. The last thing the Karen remembered clearly was taking up a defensive stance as the orc group’s leader turned to face her, moments before fiercely wrapping a hand around the chain attached to her collar. What happened after that, she didn’t know. The next thing she knew her head was throbbing, and she was resting face down against a table in a daze with the imposing presence of whom she could only assume was that same powerful orc looming over her. As the slave-girl felt his hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them to reveal the spoils of his victory, it was all she could do to let out a startled gasp and turn her head just enough to look back at him with a hint of something in her eyes – though whether it was lust or fear...or a combination of both would be difficult for anyone to tell.

“N-No...” she whimpered, the simple word the only act of defiance that the broken woman’s body could muster.

Her mind, on the other hand, was screaming out in anger and desperation, commanding her body to respond, to keep fighting. As the orc issued his proclamation and roughly forced his lubricated finger into her ass, however, she could do little more than further tense up and cry out at the sudden intrusion, her body simply unable – or unwilling – to continue fighting. After repositioning his free hand on the back of Karen’s head, the orc proceeded to have his way with the blond woman’s body, the whole time keeping her head unable to move as he pistoned his digits in and out of his prize, eventually adding one additional finger, and then another as her rear entrance gradually stretched to accommodate them. Thanks to her previous time in captivity with the orcs, it wasn’t long before any sort of physical pain gave way to pleasure under the orc’s uncaring hands, and she began to moan even as the tears began trickling down her cheeks.

‘Why...? They...they said they would...protect me...’ Karen thought to herself, unmoving as the orc removed his fingers and leaned back, the sound of him unbuckling his pants and letting them drop to the floor falling on the woman’s ears. ‘They...they said...’ she thought, hearing the sound of the orc smearing the lubricant on his cock.

It was then that Karen gasped, and her eyes widened as she felt the orc’s warm, slippery cock press between her ass cheeks, causing her to let out a long, low, involuntary moan as he began pushing it inside, every inch of penetration sending another shiver up her spine as the massive piece of orc meat made its way deep into her ass. With every pleasurable sensation, however, more tears accompanied them as the broken slave-girl felt her body betray her. When it was finally all the way in, Karen could tell right away that it was easily one of the largest, and longest, insertion that she had ever felt – second only to her Master, a fact for which she felt both reverence and revulsion.

A moment later, the orc repositioned so that his entire form loomed over the much smaller slave-girl under him, pinning her down completely and leaving her utterly helpless beneath him as he began his thrusts into her. He moved slowly at first, as if to savor his prize, but gradually increased both the length and power of his thrusts until he was ultimately hammering himself into Karen’s slender frame, withdrawing almost all the way before slamming his hips back down into hers. Every thrust felt stronger than the last, and through it all the powerful orc showed no signs of slowing down. Karen, however, could simply could not withstand the pleasure being forced upon her as she came around his massive rod, crying out in both ecstasy and despair as the dam shattered and sent wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her body.

Her moans and the spasming of her muscles only seemed to drive the orc on as he continued to effectively rut the blonde woman, causing her to climax again and again before she ever had a chance to recover from the last. The orc continued on unabated for a few hours just like so, never once letting up or allowing Karen the chance to rest or recover. It was impossible to say just how many times the broken woman had orgasmed from the orc’s treatment of her, as so many of them had simply overlapped with one another, leaving the slave-girl’s body limp beneath him with her tongue lolled out, unable to even think anymore as the orc gave one final thrust, burying himself completely within her depths as he achieved his release and began pumping his seed deep into her rectum. Each throb of the orcs cock and every spurt of his hot seed into her ass sent new waves of pleasure shooting through Karen’s body, causing her to cum again and again as he emptied himself into her completely.

When he finally pulled out of her, Karen’s body could do little more than twitch and spasm in the aftereffects of her abuse, the sensation of the flood of orc cum oozing out of her ass sending its own little tingles throughout her body. The words that followed fell on deaf ears as the orc let go of her hair, allowing the blonde-woman’s head to fall limply onto the table. She’d heard every word he said, but her mind was no longer able to process the information, her cognitive thought processes having basically shut down again, unable to cope with the orcs at once brutal and pleasurable assault.

Whatever desire to resist or fight back that had been reawakened in the broken woman by the recent events had effectively been beaten back into remission by the orc and his monstrous cock...and the following week that she was forced to endure his exacting of his punishment upon her made sure it stayed that way...

This was her punishment...what she deserved for trying to defy her masters...

~~~~~~~~~~~​

As Karen was deposited before the entrance to her Master’s chamber, her will shattered and her body sore from the week of abused at the hands of orc she had fought, the guards who met her there showed no sympathy for her state of being...not that she dared to look at them in her disgrace. As she was brought before her Master, stumbling slightly once or twice along the way and finding it difficult to walk steadily after her week with the other orc, a sense of nervousness that she’d never quite felt before washed over her weakened mind and body, a sensation that only intensified when he finally spoke of her return.

A strange shimmer of hope flickered in her broken mind as her Master reiterated his favor towards her and his intentions to make her a part of his harem...along with a chance to explain. After a moment of thought, she began...

“The...the others...they made me...remember...things...” Karen began, clutching her hands to her chest if fear of how her Master would react to what she was about to say. “That I wasn’t...always happy to...to serve you... The...the pain of...being punished...” she said, tears slowly forming in her eyes as those memories intruded on her thoughts again. “They...they said they would...take me away from...here...away from the...painful memories... So...so I helped them fight...to try to escape...” she paused, her head drooping slightly in shame and sadness. “I...I was punished...for my mistake... Please...forgive me...” the broken woman begged, dropping to her knees. “I...I don’t want to...be punished anymore...” she finished, waiting fearfully for her Master’s response.

Just as she had during her initial fall, Karen wanted desperately for the pain in her mind and in her heart to stop...for the hurt to go away. It had been proven to the slave-girl’s damaged mind all over again during the week she spent with the other orc that her pain was the result of her fighting...of resisting... She wanted it to feel good again...like it did before...

Last edited:
OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Karen: HP = 47, PP = 70, EP = 31, Status = Fine.

The orc warrior listened patiently throughout Karen's explanation. His face was stoic, never betraying even a hint of what he might be thinking. Even as she dropped to her knees and begged, he remained impassive. And it continued even after she fell silent. He watched and waited and tapped his finger against the seat of his chair. Even though he was but a single chieftain of the united clans of Gods-Reach, it felt almost like she was pleading to the Orcish King.

Even though it was without sound, the tense silence felt like it had snapped in half as the corners of his lips curled upward. Dolbog took on a mocking, crooked grin. "But you have failed, and to fail is to be punished. My men, all true orc warriors, are treated as such, and so shall you be." Karen couldn't see it, but the beastmen she was flanked on either side by licked their lips at their lips in a manner not unlike hungry wolves. Punishment for a human slave woman in Dolbog's section of Gods-Reach was a trip to the stocks, where the chill from the cold winds was only warded off by the warmth of the fighters using her and their hot seed in her belly.

Unfortunately for them, the orcs' dreams of claiming Karen's body were dashed in short order. "But I am not so angry at you to put you out there again. No, I will attend to you myself once my other business is concluded. In the meantime, you will wait in the harem chambers, where you will be properly bathed, and see what could have been. Take her away." He waved his hand dismissively, and the two guards begrudgingly did just that. They forcefully guided her to one of the side rooms in the re-purposed temple, the room's single wooden manned by one guard. They opened the door, pushed her inside, and closed it behind her before returning to their posts.

What she found inside was different, to say the least. Whatever purpose the room had served before, the Crolian slave couldn't imagine it looking like anything but a stereotypical harem chamber after seeing it for the first time. A massive, circular bed draped with silk and a mountain of pillows filled the center of the room with several cushions and places to sit surrounding it. Smaller mattresses and seats lined the outer edge of the room. There was a room to her immediate right which had been modified into a wash-room, with a stone tub and a vanity within. The entire section of the building she had found herself in was awash in the color purple and the smelled of lavender.

Beyond the furniture, there were at least eight women present. Some were naked, some wore lingerie or skimpy outfits which left little to the imagination. Only humans and elves were numbered among the harem. The chief apparently had a taste for those of Karen's build, as most every one of the women he had taken in his harem had a slim, athletic figure with perky little breasts, though other details varied from woman to woman. Almost immediately, the blonde woman was beset by six of them; the remaining two were heavily pregnant and stayed in their beds.

Most had a broken look in their eyes as they surrounded her. They were only swarming her because it was all they remembered how to do, all they had been trained to do. They mostly giggled and joined in the group hug. A few still had a spark of life in them, though, they were the ones who greeted Karen. "Hi, honey," one, a tall, slender, and beautiful elf with long blonde hair, whispered seductively. "It's been a long time since we've had a new visitor." Another, a human woman only slightly taller than Karen with gorgeous features and wavy, shoulder-length black hair, spoke hopefully. The Crolian human felt herself being pulled by the group toward the mattress in the middle of the room and guided into sitting down, even as the women swarmed all about her. "Why don't you take a load off and tell us why you're here?"

At about that point, the door opened and a beaten human man in tattered brown robes came into the room, followed by an orc with a large stick. He all but dragged himself into the washroom, followed by his apparent minder. The women, however, paid him no attention, and Karen could feel all eight sets of their eyes on her as they waited for her to tell them something--anything, apparently.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Karen paled as the orc chieftain spoke, her fear of being punished further seemingly coming true. Her eyes widened in surprise as he continued, however, electing to spare her of the stocks and simply deal with her himself in his chambers once whatever other business he had waiting for him was taken care of, where she would see what her defiance actions had robbed of her. Not knowing what to think or what else to do, the slave-girl bowed her head in sadness. “Y-Yes, Master... Th-Thank you...” she replied, allowing the guards to escort her back to the Master’s harem chambers.

The trek there was as expected, her treatment unkind and forceful as she was taken away. Once they had arrived and she was roughly shoved inside the room, Karen couldn’t believe what she was looking at as she took in the sight before her. A far cry from anything else that she had ever seen at orcish encampment, there was a massive bed surrounded by lavish furniture and other bedding covered with cushions, silk, and other means of comfort...and pillows...lots of pillows. It was simply stunning, and it smelled wonderful. That she may have thrown away her chance at living in this luxury began to slowly eat at her.

Before she could think on it further, however, she noticed the eight other human and elf-women present in the room, all of them either naked or barely dress, with two of them quite heavily pregnant. The six that still had their natural slim and athletic frames, similar to that of Karen herself, were upon her within seconds, smiling happily and giggling as they surrounded the slave-girl in a group hug. After a moment, a couple of them addressed her as the group guided her over to the bed in the center of the room.

Before she could reply, however, the door opened again with a beaten human man, along with his apparent orc handler, coming inside, slowly making their way towards what appeared to be the washroom. Karen paid them little attention save to jump slightly at the suddenness of their entrance and to watch them for a moment before looking back and around the Master’s eight apparent harem girls, all looking back at her and waiting for her to respond.

“I...I’m here because...because I...made a mistake...” Karen began, explaining her reason for being here, “...I failed the Master in...in a task that he specifically assigned me...” she said, pausing for a moment before continuing. “He...he said that he had...other business to attend to...and that he would...d-deal with me himself when he returned... I...I’m scared that he...won’t forgive me...”

After delivering her brief explanation, Karen paused as she awaited their response, blushing lightly as she felt her own heat beginning to rise from being surrounded by so many beautiful and naked women, basking in such luxury.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"There, there, sweetie," the elf cooed, attempting to soothe the troubled Crolian. She sat beside the blonde woman, placing a hand on Karen's shoulder and looking at her with enthralling blue eyes. "Master won't hurt you. He'll make you feel real good~" The more broken harem members giggled crowded around at her feet, resting their hands on her legs and thighs and looking up at her. "We'll get you a bath," the human told her before taking up at her other shoulder, rubbing at the small of Karen's back. "And we'll get you clean clothing. Then we can help you relax while we wait for master's return."

A few heavy blows sounded from the washroom as it all transpired, along with pained grunts. "I don't have all day, slave!" A shout erupted, accompanied by some more thwacks. There was no vocal response, though. And the harem members all ignored this, as if it were a simple fact of life. They lavished all of their attention on Karen alone, hungry for conversation with someone new. "What was the task, darling?" The elf asked, apparently trying to pry more from the blonde. This might not have bothered Karen so much, though, since every word from her seemed to only excite the group more. They idly rubbed her limbs and back, their gazes making her feel like she was the only person in the world.

The only break in it all was the occasional sound of cracks and pained grunts from the washroom.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Karen shivered slightly as the women moved around her, touching her shoulders and lightly resting their hands along her legs. She could feel her own heat continuing to rise as they lavished her with their attention, and the only thing keeping her from beginning to reciprocate their apparent advances being the loud cracks coming from the other room where the orc had lead a male slave, snapping her back to reality. The slave-girl could remember what it was like in the beginning...to feel the pain from what was certainly the cause of that sound as a result of her own resistance and disobedience...and the other slaves’ reassuring and seductive words were not enough to completely alleviate her fright at knowing that she may be subjected to it again because of what she had done.

Another crack again made Karen flinch slightly, as she did with every reoccurring instance of the sound, but the ever rising heat being caused by the other women as they began idly rubbing and caressing her body with their own was beginning to dull her senses to the noise. The question of what her task had been came then, and she could only lower her head as she considered her answer.

“I-I...was supposed to...acquire a new elf woman for the Master from someone at the main gate, while being accompanied by another new arrival...and then bring them back...” Karen began, explaining briefly. “It was...going well, until...” she said, trailing off as what happened in the alleyway, as well as the events that occurred after, flashed through her mind. “We were...attacked, and...s-something...happened to me... I began to...remember things...and I-I...tried to help them fight...to escape...” she said, lowering her head at the memory of what came after – the mind-shattering mixture of pain, pleasure, shame, and unbridled exhilaration of what the other orc master had done with her – raced through her damaged mind.

“I...I paid for my foolishness, and was taken back to the Master...” Karen continued, her body unconsciously growing warmer and wetter as she spoke, spurred along by the other slaves’ tender ministrations. “So...now I’m here...waiting to see what...what my real punishment will be...” she said, with a hint of what could almost have been anticipation in her voice.

OOC:
Right... So yeah, MASSIVE apologies for the amount of time it took me to update this. Between a whole bunch of real life crap, my inspiration for writing smutty goodness has been running really dry lately (I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere... :rolleyes: ). Things are looking better now on all fronts, though, so no worries, and I promise I won't let such delays happen again. So once again, terribly sorry for the lack of posting. :(

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There was a short, noticeable level of disappointment in her tale present in the faces of the elf and woman who had done most of the talking but it faded quickly, replaced with seductive smiles. "Lucky for you," the human crooned. "There's not much difference between punishment and reward in this chamber." She winked at Karen. The whipping in the background, which had become a constant, set the tempo for what happened next. All at once the world seemed to melt into sensual movement. The hands of the more broken harem women led a slow, deliberate charge up her legs. Each dainty hand was velvety smooth and felt wonderfully soft as they made their way toward what little coverings she still wore. Without delay they began to tug insistently at her garb.

A few more cracks filled the air as the black-haired woman to Karen's side moved her hands to the blonde human's hips. The tattered clothing covering her upper body began to delicately slide off of her form, removed with all the care that one would take with the finest of silken dresses. At the same time, she felt more and more air on her lower body as the four women at her legs pulled and tugged at their target. If the blonde human didn't resist or struggle, it wouldn't take very long at all before she was completely naked.

And in such a state she would find that the room was pleasantly warm, perhaps a little too warm with six scantily clad, slender bodies surrounding her. She would additionally find that the care for her clothing had only persisted while she was still wearing it, as the tattered rags were tossed aside without fanfare once they were free of her. "Don't worry, honey, we'll find you something more appropriate to wear," the elf said as she slid back behind Karen, gently pulling the former warrior into slowly laying back and guiding the broken woman to lay her head in the harem elf's lap in the process. "When we're done here, of course," the human whispered as she ran a hand over Karen's arm.

"Until your bath is ready we'll just help you to relax," she offered with an alluring smile. The four women at the blonde human's feet seemed all too ready to help, and she could already feel their breaths on her thighs and dampening sex. "If it pleases you, that is. We do please you, don't we?" From her position in the woman's lap, she could see all six women smiling and looking at her expectantly.

Crack, crack, crack, came from the washroom.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Karen felt a twinge of sadness as she saw the disappointment on the faces of the human and Elf woman, looking as if she had let them down with her story. She wondered briefly if they had perhaps hoped to hear more in the way of details around their foolish escape attempt...or perhaps a more graphic retelling of what the Orc master had done to her as punishment...

Their disappointment appeared to fade fairly quickly, making Karen feel glad that she hadn’t let them down too badly, but the near-constant whipping from the other room was still getting to her some. What happen next after a few teasing words from the other woman, however, was quick to take the slave-girl’s mind off of those unpleasant sounds. Before she knew it, there was movement all around her as the harem girls began running their delicate hands along her skin, her body tingling from their sensual touch as they began tugging lightly at her tattered garb. Karen made no effort to hinder them as the women slipped the cloth off of her form with all the care in the world, only to throw it carelessly onto the floor the moment it was removed, leaving her completely naked and surrounded by the pleasant warmth of the six other scantily-clad harem-girls, with her own arousal rising rapidly as she was gently pulled backward onto the bed by the Elf woman behind her.

With her head resting in the warmth of the harem Elf’s lap, Karen looked down across her own heaving breasts and nude form at the other four women inching closer and closer towards her core, her heart now racing with anticipation. Her mouth was dry from her gradually increased breathing, but the slave-girl’s nether-lips were drooling more than enough for both sets by that point as the other human woman spoke.

“Until your bath is ready we’ll just help you to relax,” she said with an alluring smile. “If it pleases you, that is. We do please you, don’t we?”

With the sound of the whip now all but relegated to background noise, there was only one reply that Karen’s lust-addled mind could give. “Y-Yes~”

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Karen: HP = 47, PP = 70, EP = 31, Status = Fine. Maybe.

The elf began to stroke at Karen's head and hair after her strained approval. The blonde slave, if she could be bothered to pay any attention to the woman offering her the least carnal of touches, would find the elven harem member looking at her with a soft smile and utterly entrancing eyes. The more vocal human sidled up beside the broken warrior, bringing her head to hover over the Crolian's petite chest. Another of the more broken harem members obviously saw the appeal as she too slid up and beside Karen. In unison, the two began to suckle at her nipples, their tongues making little circles around the stiffened nubs, while their free hands roamed her stomach and legs.

Another of the harem elves found a more appealing target in the warrior's drooling pussy. She pushed the blonde's legs open enough to crawl up between her thighs. Without delay, the slender elven woman at Karen's cunny began to lick, adding her saliva to the slave's already slick lips. All four of her partners were apparently well versed in the art of pleasing women, as pleasure began to hammer through her body at an increasingly steady pace from the moment that they had began their ministrations on her. The remaining women, with no real way to lavish more attention on Karen, chose to kiss and molest each other, managing to give the blonde a show along with the extremely pleasant sensations of being the target of attention for four beautiful women.

The act continued without pause. There wasn't much variety brought to bear against Karen's sensitive spots, what she got instead was a constant rhythm. The licks against her sex never faltered, they merely became more and more consistent and zeroed in on her clit. The same was largely true for the lips that had sealed themselves around her nipples, except for a few short breaks to massage her breasts with their hands they had kept their oral stimulation constant. Even the hand gracefully petting her head, all but beckoning her to relax and give into the sensation, never slowed.

It was that steadiness that led her to the feeling of a building orgasm, easily recognizable from all the ones that the orcs had coaxed out of her in times past--both willing and unwilling. But before she could hit that peak, a distraction finally came in the form of the slave and the orc finally exiting the washroom, not that it stopped the harem group's attentions on Karen. The stick he weld was now covered in blood, as was the slave's back. It was obviously taking the human every reserve of strength to avoid falling to the ground, and he was pointedly avoiding watching the show that the warrior was giving.

"Damn waste," the orc muttered angrily as he watched the women. "Should be giving that attention to an orcish cock. Still, Chief probably won't mind if I watch for a little bit." He grabbed the slave's head and forced him to look at the act. "Bet you've never had a cunt like any of them in your life, if you've had one at all you weak abomination. Look at 'em, they practically leave puddles on the ground at the thought of being with a real orcish man."

The harem members apparently paid their new audience no mind and continued to lick and massage Karen. If the blonde did nothing, she might make the orc's words look true by coming to a climax under their tender ministrations while both looked on. Of course, whether that was a bad thing in the broken woman's head or not, only she could say.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Karen glanced up wantonly at the elf woman as she began lightly stroking her hair, before closing her eyes and letting out a series of pleasured gasps as the other harem-women descended on her bare form, with one at each of her breasts and a third between her legs, their warm lips and tongue’s going to work on the slave-girl’s most sensitive areas with as much if not more skill than any ministrations that she had ever felt or performed before. Every kiss and suckle with their soft lips, every flick and swirling motion with their talented tongue’s delivered in just the right spot, with just the right amount of pressure to slowly and steadily coax the blonde woman’s arousal higher and higher. The constant stream of sensations coursing through her body all combined with even the elf woman’s gentle stroking of her hair had left Karen practically melted into their touch, panting and squirming softly between them all, the fears that she had had prior washing away with the juices steadily leaking from her quim.

When the orc finally exited the other room with the male slave in tow, the sound of the orc’s voice was the only indication Karen had of their presence, her mind too addled with lust and pleasure from the harem-women by that point to care about anything else. She just wanted more... She wanted more of their pleasurable touch, she wanted to touch them...to please them in return for the pleasure they were giving her.

She looked up at the elf woman again and reached her arms back, placing her hands gently around the other woman’s waist before rubbing her up-and-down from her lower-back to her butt, the need become more and more apparent in Karen’s eyes as she grew closer and closer to her peak...

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The elven woman slid herself out from beneath Karen's head, gently lowering the broken slave to rest entirely upon the soft, innumerable pillows. The blonde harem member certainly wasn't shying away from the touch; the human could be sure of that. She was very obviously readjusting. The elf might not have been interested in giving Karen the chance that she desired. Instead of offering her sex to the lustful slave she instead leaned in and locked her lips with the human's, engaging her in a deep kiss with no end in sight. Throughout it all, she continued to lovingly stroke Karen's hair.

Meanwhile, the besieged woman's body was coming closer and closer to orgasm. From beneath her kiss, she could not see but she could feel sets of soft hands positioning themselves on her arms, legs, and waist. She could feel it as the harem women noticed their successes and redoubled their efforts on her most sensitive spots. And before long that orgasm was upon her.

The hands pressed down on her as she reached her peak, holding her still enough for the three sets of mouths pleasuring her to continue their efforts. Ecstasy racked her body under the ministrations of the group. There was no ceasing to the wriggling of their tongues or the suction of their lips. The sensations persisted throughout the entirety of her peak and well beyond it, until her limbs began to feel like jelly. They continued until she felt like she might reach a second, smaller orgasm in short succession. All the while, any vocal noises she might try to make were muffled by the elf's mouth.

That was when it came to an end, however, and the group pulled away from her one by one, contenting themselves with softly stroking her legs, arms, and sides--and the elf chose to gently run her fingertips across Karen's jawline. The orc was the first to speak. "See! What'd I tell you?" The slave was finally allowed to look away and he did so with despair. "Time to put you back into your hole so I can go find a hole of my own," the orc grunted before forcibly grabbing the man by the hair and leading him out the door.

The harem members ignored the leaving, and perhaps the entire existence, of the two men. "It's bath time," the other talkative human proclaimed once they had gone, before pulling Karen from amidst the group of women and into the bathing room. It was much as it had looked from the outside, a stone tub and a vanity, though now the tub was filled with water and the water itself had bubbly foam atop it. The bath smelled pleasant, much like the room, and steam rose from the tub suggesting that it was quite warm. The vanity, she realized, housed a number of lotions, soaps, towels, brushes, and most any other bathing item she might need.

As the broken woman looked it over, the other human whispered in her ear. "You can take the bath alone if you like, or... I can help you. Of course, if I'm not enough, we can all help you get nice and clean," she suggested in a sultry, low purr.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As the elf woman cradling her head repositioned herself and leaned in, it was all Karen could do at that point to moan into the harem-woman’s kiss, the continued ministrations of the others pushing her closer and closer to the edge. They weren’t the lips that the broken woman was hoping to taste, but she kissed them back passionately all the same and as their tongue’s wrestled endlessly for position in each other’s mouth. As she neared her peak, Karen could feel the others’ hands beginning to position themselves on her arms, legs, and waist before their efforts suddenly increased. Within moments, the slave-girl could finally take no more as a wave of immense pleasure washed over her, her mind going blank momentarily as the agonizing build up of pleasure was released all at once, with the only thing keeping the blonde human’s back from rising up off the bed as she bucked and writhed in her orgasm being the hands of the harem-girls holding her onto the bed.

They didn’t stop there, though, continuing to lick and suck at Karen’s most sensitive regions, drawing out her climax and sending aftershocks of pleasure up and down her spine. It wasn’t long before the blonde human simply couldn’t take any more stimulation from the harem women, her eyes glazing over slightly as she felt her limbs practically turn to jelly beneath their touch, leaving her a twitching mess as their ministrations finally stopped with her lying limp amongst them.

When Karen finally recovered enough to move and a little of the light returned to her eyes, she found herself already in the arms of the human woman that had been speaking to her before, leading her to the bath. The bath looked and smelled just as wonderfully luxurious as the other room when she’d first arrived, with the tub filled with warm, bubbly water and all sorts of soaps and bathing utilities available for use. As Karen looked it over, she heard the other woman whisper into her ear asking her if she would prefer to bathe alone or with...company, a question which the broken woman had to think about for a moment before answering. “I...wouldn’t mind if...you...wanted to help...” she replied, her body still tingling slightly from the remnants of her earlier orgasm.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The human replied with a knowing smile and waved for one of the broken women to come with her. The woman who answered that call was an elf with short red hair. She, like all the others, shared a slender build similar to Karen's, a reminder of her orcish master's apparent taste. The blonde Crolian would find that the room was just sizable enough to comfortably fit three people and all the other necessities of a bathing room.

The two women, once they had joined their broken counterpart, began to strip. They slipped their garments off and dropped them to the floor with a practiced ease and a set of smiles. The redheaded elf, one of the more broken of the harem, did so with an eagerness that denied her the time to give a show. The other one was a bit more slow and deliberate. Whatever their differences, once they were naked their bodies were both on full display to Karen. Pert breasts and lower lips shamelessly unhidden from the other, as they had obviously become well used to nudity.

They guided Karen gently into the steaming bath. She was allowed to test it first, and if she did she would find that it was just a little bit hotter than what might have been the perfect temperature. If she chose to enter the bath, she would find that the water worked wonders on the soreness that had been inflicted on her entire body over the previous week. The redhead would enter with her or before her, as the tub was big enough for two. The other human, in the meantime, settled down behind her and the tub when she was ready.

They would begin to gently scrub both her front and back in a soft semi circle using a set of textured sponges that seemed perfect for removing the grime of the day. At her sensitive spots, they exchanged their sponges for cloths, but otherwise showed no inhibition against washing her entire body from head to toe. The redhead went so far as to play with her breasts while the cloth was upon them, giving them firm little squeezes. And when the elf ended up at her sex it felt more like she was trying to masturbate her through the rag than to clean her.

The elf would end up pulling away before Karen was able to attain any sort of satisfaction, however, moving instead to clean her inner thighs. The blonde slave could certainly ask her to finish what she had started, if she liked. She might also just enjoy the rest of her bath in peace. Or any other option she wanted to pursue. If she did nothing, the bath would end soon.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As Karen sank down into the steamy bath, the broken woman felt for the first time that she could remember like she was in heaven. She closed her eyes and let out a low moan as the water enveloped her, seemingly instantly causing all the soreness and pent-up tension in her body to dissipate. It was a sensation that was only enhanced as the two other harem-girls began their gentle cleansing of her body, with a red-haired elf working on her front while the other human woman washed her back. Karen couldn’t help but let out soft whimpers of pleasure as well when the elf-woman began washing her breasts with a cloth, doing a little more that just cleaning as she gave them firm little squeezes once in a while.

As the elven slave worked her way down to Karen’s nethers, her legs began to spread almost reflexively to allow easier access to the other woman, which she seemed to take full advantage of as she proceeded to do far more than simply wash the blonde-woman’s sensitive mound, seemingly trying to masturbate the broken human through the cloth. Intentional or not, the effect her ministrations had on Karen were immediately noticeable, causing her lips to part and soft moans of pleasure to escape the back of her throat, her hips rolling slightly in time with the elf-woman’s touch.

When the red-haired elf stopped the attention on her sex and moved on to washing her inner-thighs, Karen would let out a soft whimper in protest and buck her hips slightly, wanting her to continue. She felt too comfortable and relaxed in the bath to press the issue any further than that, however, and was content to simply enjoy the rest of this little slice of heaven for as long as she could if the elven woman didn’t continue.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The bath ended without much ado beyond the initial molestations of the redheaded elf. After what must have been half an hour, the broken slave was ushered out of the comfortable warm water. The two women who had joined her dried her thoroughly with a soft towel. Afterward, they treated her to an almost spa-like experience. The two brushed the tangles out of her hair, rubbed her with an exotic, pleasant-smelling lotion, and made her feel far more pampered than she had ever felt outside of the harem's walls.

It all eventually came to an end, though, with both the human and the elf getting dressed and then the former dismissing the latter. Once the redhead had left, the raven-haired woman motioned for Karen to follow her. Unless the blonde refused, she would be ushered to a dresser in the main room. She would also discover that the other harem members didn't care at all about her nudity. Once at the dresser, the human spoke up. "Choose anything you'd like," she offered as she began to open the drawers for Karen's perusal.

The dresser only contained lingerie, but it had quite a vast selection. All colors and levels of skimpiness were present, and most all of them were designed for a woman of Karen's figure. Given that most of the women shared her general figure, it wouldn't be too hard for her to find something that would fit her in that dresser. It would also be possible to remain nude if she desired to.

Whatever she chose, it wouldn't be long until the doors opened yet again, the swinging motion drawing in a draft of cold air from the outside. This time, the guest was Dolbog, and it didn't take looking at him to know it. The harem members who could stand immediately rushed to him, bathing him in attention. He quickly shooed them off, the tall, broad-shouldered orc's attention focused only on Karen herself. The chieftain crooked his finger and beckoned for her to present herself to him.

If she didn't, she would find out what would happen in short order. If she did, however, he would speak. "You're ready," he did not so much ask as state. "Have you anything to say for your failure now?" He asked with his standard omnipresent sneer on his face.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once the bath was over, the two other women dried her off rather thoroughly with an amazingly soft towel, and what followed was an experience like which the broken woman couldn’t remember ever having before. The mess of tangled threads that was her hair was brush out, leaving it feeling softer and straighter than she could remember, followed by the two harem slave’s massaging her body with an exquisitely smelling lotion, leaving her skin feeling perfectly soft and smooth to the touch, the overall experience making Karen feel more pampered than she had ever felt...almost like a princess.

Once that was done as well and the others re-dressed, the blonde woman was lead back out into the main chamber and over to a dresser, where a vast array of skimpy undergarments and sexy lingerie awaited her, the uniqueness of each individual piece beckoning to her in its own way. After a few minutes of perusing the available selection, Karen found a couple of items that she liked, ultimately decided on a pair of black see-through panties, as well as a matching thigh-length see-through camisole, and then slowly slipped them on.

(Reference Image)

She didn’t have time to appreciate the look or feel of her new lingerie, however, as only a few moments passed before the door to the harem chamber swung open again, this time revealing her true orc Master. The twinge of fear over what could await her as her punishment shot through her spine again as she turned to face him, gulping softly as he shooed the other women away...and then beckoned for her with his finger. Karen nodded briefly before approaching, not as quickly as the other women had moved, but she wasn’t sluggish about it either. She then stood straight and presented herself to him, hands clutched together lightly behind her back with her chest puffed out slightly, just like she did before when she was back in her cell.

Karen shuddered slightly when he spoke, lowering her head momentarily in shame at the mentioning of her failure again. “O-Only...that you have...my deepest apologies, M-Master...” she replied, unable to meet his eyes. “I-I... I submit to...whatever p-p-punishment...you feel I deserved...Master,” she finished, nervously awaiting his response and hoping that what the other slave-woman had said earlier regarding ‘punishment’ was true.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Karen: HP = 47, PP = 70, EP = 31, Status = Imminent geho.

"Good," he replied calmly. "But," he continued, the word puncturing the air like a Badarian hand cannon. "It is worse than I thought. You have forgotten the most important rule of your position: know what your master wants before they even ask. Perhaps I've allowed my men too much leeway in their usage of you and not put enough effort into teaching you how to properly fulfill your role," he mock lamented before allowing the room to drift into tense quiet.

"We all have our place in the world," he continued when the pregnant silence had seemed ready to burst. "I am the chieftain of my clan, I have killed hundreds and been wounded as many times for my people," he stated more than bragged. "Strength and loyal service has rewards. For the blood my warriors and I shed for the Orcish King, true king of all those with orc blood in their veins, we were granted lands and spoils according to what we deserved. But there are punishments too. Had we been weak, had we failed, had we been cowardly, I would have received nothing or even been exiled as clanless scum.

"You are a slave, property of my tribe and any who the Orcish King would deem fit of using you. There are only two kinds of slaves, those who keep roofs over the heads of my men and keep their stomachs full, and those who relieve the tensions of a day's hard battle. Even in these, there are rewards for loyal service and punishments for failure. Show me which of these you are and then I can decide what punishment you truly deserve," the big orc stated in his deep, rumbling voice.

Despite the informative nature of his lecture, Dolbog was obviously well prepared for her to prove herself as a pleasure slave. The muscled orc's prodigious manhood was stiffening in the confines of his cloth pants and looked over-sized enough to threaten to rip a hole in the fabric. He eyed her choice of see-through black lingerie with a toothy predatory grin. The harem members had all retreated to their beds, leaving Karen as the only woman within arm's reach of the chieftain. If the blonde found the time to glance around, she'd find that the two talkative women were viewing her sadly, while the broken ones glared at her with undisguised envy. Still, the entire room was waiting for the broken blonde to make the first move.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Karen could feel her nervousness growing as the orc chieftain spoke and suggested the idea that her failure had been worse and ran deeper than he had originally thought. She felt a glimmer of relief as his next comments alluded to the fact that it wasn’t entirely her fault, although as the slave-woman had no idea how she was supposed to respond to such statements by her Master – if at all, she simply remained quiet as the rest of the room fell into a thick silence around her.

When he finally broke the silence, Karen kept her head bowed and listened as the mighty orc proudly delivered his speech, considering his words and the meaning and importance that his stated accomplishments held, as well as the punishments that would have awaited his clan for their failures. The blonde woman’s gaze slowly drifted up to her Master when he began explaining her own possible rolls as a slave, however, and reinforced the notion that faithful service and loyalty – even as a slave – would be rewarded...and that failure and disobedience would be punished. It was a fact that Karen knew well...

As such, when her Master presented her with the choice of which roll she wanted to fulfill, it was an easy decision for the slave-woman to make...especially when she glanced down and saw the bulge that was quickly beginning to form beneath orc chieftain’s cloth pants as he predatorily eyed her luscious body through her choice of see-through lingerie. “Y-Yes... Master...” Karen replied, slowly stepping forward and lowering herself down onto her knees before him. As she moved her hands for the waist of his pants, however, she hesitated for a moment as a faint voice in the back of her mind almost screamed at her to stop. Even so, the knowledge of what would happen if she disobeyed caused the broken woman to close her eyes and suppress that voice, even as a dull pain resulted in her chest from doing so...

Pressing on, her mind made up, Karen opened her eyes and slowly undid the rope around the waist of her Master’s pants before lightly taking hold of it, and then carefully pulled them out and down passed his stiffening manhood, freeing the orc’s massive rod from its confines and leaving it bouncing slightly mere inches from from the slave-woman’s face. The sight of it alone was enough to almost entrance the blonde woman, leaving her unable to do anything but just stare at it for a moment as it beckoned for her attentions, and as the scent of his strong orcish musk entered her nose her body reacted accordingly, sending a tinge of need and anticipation down her spine and causing her nipples to harden and her mouth to salivate as she gazed almost wantonly at his member.

After a moment’s pause, Karen gradually moved her hand and wrapped her fingers around the top half of the orcs prodigious rod and then leaned in, planting a tentative kiss on the head of his shaft before moving down to the base and giving a long, deliberate, open-mouthed lick along the entirety of the underside of his length with the flat of her tongue, savoring every inch of it as her senses were overrun by the taste, smell, and feel of Dolbog’s manhood against her lips and tongue. The broken slave then repeated the action again, and then again, and again...worshipping her Master’s glorious cock like she had been trained oh so well to do. It was only then that the slave-woman glanced up and briefly met the orc chieftain’s eyes with her own, signifying her utter submission and desire to please him as her eyes sought his approval of her actions thus far.

Last edited:
OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Karen: HP = 47, PP = 70, EP = 31, Status = Geho'd.

"Good, that's more worthy of your rank," he rumbled as she began to lick at his cock. Her efforts were rewarded as his cock stiffened to its full potential. Karen had yet to see anyone sporting something bigger than the orc chieftain's monstrous rod. It seemed more a pillar meant to punish unruly slaves than something that ever ought to be seen on a humanoid. She knew firsthand, too, that his potency was legendary, and that any he personally took that weren't infertile themselves always ended up pregnant with his children, his family tree was something to be in awe of.

Even as her tongue ran the circuit between his base and tip, her head became smeared in precum. His secretions ran across her forehead, cheeks, nose, tongue, lips, and even down her chin in a volume to make anyone jealous, and it was incredibly thick and salty. Moreover, Dolbog's musky scent put even other orcs to shame, almost as if there was something unnatural about it. His smell elicited the desire among his broken slaves to do nothing short of giving their entire body to him for his enjoyment, and even those with their minds intact had issues resisting the sheer power and force of will behind it. Even if they were able to resist, Dolbog was known for always getting what he wanted, and it appeared that right then he wanted Karen.

"You have pleased me, he said, suddenly. "And now you will please me more." Without warning, he grabbed the blonde beneath her shoulders and easily hoisted her to her feet, pulling her away from his cock. He grabbed at her hip, pinning her wrist between his massive hand and her own skin in the process, while his right hand grabbed the piece of lacy fabric covering her pussy and ripped it off without a second thought. In the span of a few moments, both his hands were on her hips, both of her own arms caught such that she couldn't wiggle them free, and she was being lifted into the air like a ragdoll. He had no issues with aligning her such that her nether lips were spread by the tip of his cock, and with no concern for her pleasure he speared her onto his massive shaft.

But it never hurt with Dolbog. It rarely took more than a whiff of his musk before she was ready for him, and those days where he demanded that she worship his cock saw her well prepared. Even as he began to slide her up and down his shaft like a human cocksleeve it was pleasurable, no matter how much he stretched her cunny out. It was easy to see that he was a savage warrior on the battlefield simply by the way he fucked her. Even if her broken body and mind hadn't begun to take a twisted pleasure out of it, her dangling legs wouldn't have offered any real resistance against his strength, and her arms were held. In the end though, the same was true before and after she had shattered beneath her orcish abusers, given enough time and effort her body would always give in.

And so it happened again, with her coming on Dolbog's cock well before he was done. And a second time. And she was halfway on her way to a third before he roared and his cum flooded her belly such that she couldn't hold all his load and much of it drained to the floor in a miniature waterfall. His stamina wasn't depleted though, and he didn't even appear drained outside of some sweat that covered his forehead. "You'll bear me a new son or daughter as your punishment, so let's make sure that it takes," he announced as he pulled her off of his cock and pushed her face down onto the giant bed. Without rest he pushed himself into her and began to fuck her from behind, only delaying long enough to pull her see-through lingerie up from her waist.

As ferocious as he had been while she was suspended in the air, he was even fiercer when he had leverage on her. But he didn't last nearly as long before his second orgasm, though still long enough to put her through her third, before his massive cock was twitching in her depths. With another roar he came inside her and filled her womb with more of his seed, and though it wasn't nearly as much it still dribbled free of her and would surely stain the sheets of the giant bed. When his climax was at an end, he pulled free of her without fanfare and then took a step back to admire his handiwork.

But after Karen had a few moments of rest, he spoke again. "That should have been more than enough. Now, come clean my cock and we can put this whole failure behind us."

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As Karen began lavishing the orc chieftain’s rod with her attentions, she was rewarded almost immediately by her Master’s praise and by his already massive cock stiffening further to it’s full potential in her hand, so long that she could easily fit a third hand along his length with room to spare if she had it, and so thick that she couldn’t quite close her fingers all the way around his girth. The slave-woman was then rewarded further as copious amounts of Dolbog’s precum began oozing out of the tip and onto her forehead, where it began running down her face and smearing on her cheeks, lips, tongue, and even running down her chin as she licked and nuzzled her Master’s shaft almost lovingly, his already overwhelming taste and scent only magnified further by what was now direct exposure to his penile secretions. Even if the broken woman had wanted to resist his powerful musk at that point, she would simply not have been able to...she never could, at least not forever. She wanted more... It made her crave nothing more...except more...

After a final long, savory lick up the underside of her Master’s manhood, Karen pulled back momentarily and was about to try and take the head of his cock into her mouth and begin slurping the powerful orc’s precum directly from its source when he suddenly spoke, and she felt his hands grasp her beneath her shoulders before she was abruptly hoisted up onto her feet and away from his cock. Before she could give any sort of response, Dolbog grabbed at her waist with his right hand and pinned her arm against her side, and used the other to simply tear her new pair of see-through panties from her body, exposing her bare pussy – which was already dripping wet with her own arousal – to the air. In a matter of moments the orc chieftain’s left hand had joined the right around Karen’s hips – pinning her other arm against her side in the process, before then effortlessly lifting her up into the air like a rag doll, leaving the slave-woman suspended completely helpless in the orc’s grasp as he positioned her over his cock and lined himself up with her waiting entrance.

Then, without any further build-up or concern for her own pleasure, the powerful orc speared the broken woman down onto his massive shaft and filled her completely all at once, stretching her inner-walls as he forced himself into her. Despite his rough and careless treatment, however, the cry that that initial penetration elicited from the slave-woman was not one of pain or suffering from suddenly being stuffed by such a monstrous rod, it was one of pure ecstasy, and it was all that Karen could do to squirm and writhe in pleasure in Dolbog’s grasp as he held her there with her arms pinned and her legs dangling helplessly above the floor. When the orc chieftain began to slide her up and down on his rock-hard shaft like a human cock-sleeve, her wanton moans only intensified as wave after wave of pleasure began coursing through her body with her breasts bouncing beneath her see-through nightie and her legs quivering with every motion, her Master savagely fucking her and dominating her completely like the powerful orcish warrior he was....and Karen’s broken mind and body was loving every moment of it...

As such, it wasn’t long before the slave-woman was cuming around Dolbog’s massive cock, moaning loudly as her entire body went tense and began jerking sporadically, her climax sending shock waves through Karen’s spine even as her Master continued to viciously pound into her clenching sex. She then came a second time several minutes later as well, her lewd gasps and moans becoming ragged as her eyes began to roll back in her head slightly, the feeling of her Master using her as nothing more than his personal fuck-toy only adding to the intensity of the act itself. After another few minutes, Dolbog suddenly slammed her down onto himself all the way one last time and held her there, letting out a primal roar as he finally erupted inside of her and flooded her deepest depths with a veritable torrent of his thick, potent seed, filling the blonde woman to the point where her body simply couldn’t hold any more and the excess began draining out of her and onto the floor below.

Karen was left gasping and shuddering as the orc chieftain held her there impaled on his enormous rod, gazing up into his eyes with her own half-lidded ones, a look of pure bliss overcoming her features as she felt his hot cum filling up her vulnerable womb to the brim and beyond. When his balls finally stopped pumping, Dolbog pulled the blonde slave off of his cock as he announced his intentions for her punishment and then pushed her face-down onto his massive bed, pausing only long enough to lift the hem of the human woman’s nightie out of the way before roughly sliding back inside of her, her inner-walls stretching to accommodate their Master’s glorious cock without resistance just as they always did.

As fiercely as the orc chieftain had been fucking her before, the leverage that his new position gave him on her only allowed him to be that much more fierce, pounding into the slave-woman’s cunt with abandon and causing her to quiver and moan loudly as he rutted her, quickly forcing her over the edge into orgasm yet again, her tongue lolling out of her mouth slightly as all coherent thought slipped from her mind. Dolbog himself didn’t last much longer after that either despite his usually unparalleled stamina, eventually burying himself into Karen’s abused snatch and emptying another load into her already cum-filled womb. Another demonstration of the powerful orc’s stamina wasn’t the point of this particular coupling, however... As he’d stated, his intention was plainly and simply to breed her – to pump her full of as much of his potent seed as physically possible, as quickly as possible, and nothing more...

Even so, the knowledge in her broken mind that she was being bred was enough to leave Karen a quivering mess on the bed even after her Master had pulled out and taken a step back to admire his handiwork, treating himself to the sight of his fuck-toy’s perfectly round ass and his thick cum oozing out of her overflowing pussy. She lied there tingling for the next several moments in her afterglow as she came down from the clouds and began to regain her cognitive senses and recover. It was then that Dolbog spoke again, beckoning her over to him so that she may clean his cock and finally be forgiven for her failure.

“Y-Yes... M-Master~” Karen cooed, still reveling in the feeling of her Master’s warm cum collected within her. As she moved off of the bed, the blonde woman briefly glanced between her legs as she felt more of the orc chieftain’s semen begin dribbling down her thighs and moved a hand between her legs, cupping her fingers firmly against her tender pussy in an effort to keep any more from leaking out of her as she made her way over to him – it was his desire that she bare another child for him, after all...

The slave-woman then lowered herself back down onto her knees before him and, without hesitation, took the head of the powerful orc’s cock into her mouth and began slurping and sucking, the intoxicating taste and smell of their combined fluids flooding her senses yet again. Karen then slid off of him with a light popping sound, giving the tip another affectionate lick and swallowing the juices that she had cleaned off so far before moving further down his shaft, repeating the long, open-mouthed licks that she had been performing before, shifting side-to-side with each subsequent lick and occasionally clamping her lips down to kiss and suck on either side of his rod as she once again lavished her Master’s glorious cock with attention. She then moved on and continued doing the same with his balls, savoring the strong scent and flavor of his musk as she licked him clean of their mixed fluids, not stopping even if it seemed at any point like her Master might cum again from her skilled oral ministrations unless or until she was told to do so.