Reputation score
Romanji Title - Hoshizora no Babylon -Semarikuru Cosmic Sukebe Onee-sans-
Translated Title - Starry Sky of Babylon - Looming Cosmic lewd One's
Original Title - 星空のバビロン -迫り来るコズミックすけべおねぇさんズ-
Official Website -
VNDB -
Getchu -
Genre - Science Fiction, Romance, Comedy, Strategy
Fetishes - Mainly Kyonyuu, followed by some Monster Girls and a few Loli's.

I attached a 100% completion save down below in case someone needs it.

c848765package.jpg

Combat Mechanics is similar to Battleship (Board Game) in which you take turns guessing/attacking enemy ships on an uncovered map. Each time you attack or destroy a ship then a piece of the map gets covered. Before the battle starts, you're able to strategically place your ships anywhere on the battlefield. You can unlock skills/weapons as you progress. Combat ends after a player loses all of their ships.

sys2.png

Attachments

• save.zip
    128.8 KB · Views: 134
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [One-up] Starry Sky of Babylon - 星空のバビロン

The artwork is top-notch. To skip 4000 pages of whateverness...

Edit: Grrr...stupid loli so no direct link. However, the gallery can be found at g.e-hentai.org for now.

Last edited:

Cyborg monstergirls. That's a new one.

Wow art quality is nuts, I love his coloring style, really makes the flesh look so smooth. I was going to avoid this because of the mention of the seemingly large focus on absurd breast sizes, but dat art. Seems to be a good amount of anal too.

Got my curiosity now even though I usually avoid games like this. I hope it's playable without translation. Games like this tend to take on a massive visual novel feel and that's usually annoying, don't like to miss out on story if it's that much of a major part of the game.

Edit: Yep, pretty visual novely, you'll spend most your time skipping though dialogue. The actual gameplay for just being a game of battleship isn't too bad, just know you'll be missing out on about 90-95% of the game if you can't read Japanese.

Overall I'll probably uninstall this before finishing it. If you're looking for gameplay, I don't recommend this. I don't think that many people who can't understand Japanese will find this enjoyable enough to spend an hour skipping though dialogue...just go find the cg gallery.

Last edited:

After ending the game... And with my horrible engrish...

CAST
Altough the game show a large cast, the plot focus on 8 characters, the others are random battle ones ("PNG").
The characters are:
The 3 crew member of the Babylon spaceship
The 4 alien queencourt members
The mecha catgirl pilot (more of her in the Episode II)

Each of them have 7 scenes (6 regular + 1 ending)

Other scenes are available as well, by aliens and other kind of events along the game.

Please note that even if the aliens have strange features, the H scenes are almost vanilla without extreme fetishes.

HOW TO PLAY
The game is very linear and the path is fixed.
It's also short (1-2 hours to end), altough offer some replay value.

Often you face a map. If the Babylon (your own) ship is on the map, you can click on it to meet a crew member.
If you meet the same character again and again (6 times, in fact), you will unlock the secret ending at the title screen, once you finish the game.
Note that the game offer strict number of events, so if you want to clear a character route is better taking all the meeting chance and avoid other characters.

The map can also lead to a "random battle" (pink dot with icons) or a plot battle.

When you finish the game you will be asked to save or not.
The first option let you save the game and create a slot to play EPISODE II, mainly focused on the Mecha Pilot Catgirl (in fact it's her own route as she enter Episode I very lately).

ENDING THE GAME
When you end Episode I, you will unlock a big blue button at title stage to play each character ending (this count as the seventh scene in the album).
You can unlock each one by meeting the character 6 times in the chapter I events.
(The cat girl is not here as you fullfill all her events in chapter II)

BATTLES
The battles are no more than BATTLESHIP stages XD.
Press the blue button to place your ships, select in the left corner up to 4 special actions to use, the pink button lead to battle.

While battling, you shoot in the grid one for each of your lasting ships, hopefully hitting enemy ships areas. If you destroy all areas of an enemy ship, it is removed from the grid (the same enemies try to do with you). You can select as your first shoot one of the special action you bring along.

Anyway, the whole stuff is very easy and intuitive.

The SYSTEM button let you withdraw, skip or exit. Please note that skipping the battle is equal to win it, so you can entirely avoid the "arcade" part of the game.

When you win (or skip) a battle, you can boost special actions or get new ones. You will get all of them by the ending of chapter II.

RATING
The game is not serious, in fact is a lighthearted comedy with fun moments. The character design is high level, while the short plot doesn't give you enough time to appreciate those girls. Ero scenes are various in level, and really too classic to have a large appeal (nothing so strange as you can figure in a space alien setting o_O). Audio is really MEH... Interface and options are usuals. 6+/10. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Back