What's new

RPG [ONEONE1] ビッチポリス ―BITCH POLICE― (RJ135885)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ135885] ビッチポリス ―BITCH POLICE―

thers no link on the game anymore ?..

bryanfury93

Reputation score

How do you make the translation for the menu that yugifan posted to work?

dedhe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

please translating the script and the whole thing if possible i beg you

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Are the arts any better than the usual disformed gross oneone1 style?

usual oneone1 style:

First scene: Enema, uber thin waist, mega torn out anus/vagina, piss and shit all over the place, highest pitch bitch screaming "this is so good and totally not unrealistic!"

Last edited:

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gah! I've been everywhere and I STILL can't find where to go after defeating the first boss. Someone a few pages back said to go to the south mountains where the science lab is....I see no science lab. Those crystal blocks on the world map won't open either. Any help would be seriously appreciated. (Inb4 I find it after posting this)

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gah! I've been everywhere and I STILL can't find where to go after defeating the first boss. Someone a few pages back said to go to the south mountains where the science lab is....I see no science lab. Those crystal blocks on the world map won't open either. Any help would be seriously appreciated. (Inb4 I find it after posting this)
Way too soon to do that per my notes. Been a while since I played so I'll just post the notes I compiled from reading here.

Attachments

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nice one. But...who is Chris?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice one. But...who is Chris?
Your dispatcher, the person that speaks in your earpiece. She is in first town headquarters at bottom floor of area that was locked.

Tails_11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All translation links are dead. Man...

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

All translation links are dead. Man...
No they're still up, just checked, look at Sorter's signature, it has all his translations.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Question, where do I put the Translations files in the game? I am not seeing what I am to replace them with, or a folder with similar files to place them in.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Science lab to the south, the scientist at the door keeps kicking me out. I beat the slime boss at the volcano. I don't understand why he won't let me in? Help please. I've tried talk to all the NCP....

Nevermind, problem was no costume equipped... Not sure why it the game unequipped when i beat the slime boss

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here is a complete guide for the game. It was a bit too crazy for me, but others might like it more.

Chris is Your dispatcher, the person that speaks in your earpiece. She is in first town Police Headquarters.
Specifically it's in the middle of the first floor, there is a stair case leading to the Basement.
(Note the area is locked until you speak with chief on the Top Floor.)

Item list
Red Potion = Heal HP
Purple Perfume Bottles = Heal MP
Small Thin Blue vial aka Serum bottle = Cures poision.
Yellow Powder with 5 Japanese Symbols, (symbols 3 and 4 the same one) = Cures Heart aka HP Drain
Yellow Powder with 4 Japanese Symbols = Cure Lightning aka MP Drain

Abilities

Little Blueman - No Cost - Cures Pregnant

Little Blueman - 5 MP - Masturbate for 1/5 HP recovery

FUCK - Starting Technique - 10 MP

"fellatio drain" - "honeymoon" inn aka whorehouse - 15 MP.

"POWER FUCK" - Train with guy North of 2nd town - 20 MP

"Defense" - visit the 3rd city whorehouse - 15MP

"S.F. Instant Death" - talk to the ninja in 4th town - 35 MP

"F.F. Fucking Death" - talk to the ninja in 4th town - 40 MP

"Gang Bang" - visit the 4rd city whorehouse - 40 MP

"Little Blueman" - completing the tower - 30 MP Heal 60% of your HP

"Heart" - completing the tower - 50 MP

"S.F. Super Fuck" - completing the tower - 80 MP

Walkthrough

Top floor of the police station triggers the event to get out of town.
Talk to the boss on the far left. Go to cave in southeast and defeat boss.
(The enemies here are a joke, just keep going down until you get to a doorway.)

Level 8

Visit Chris in the Police Station and get Sailor outfit. Go to "honeymoon" inn aka whorehouse
and learn intelligence gathering technigue "fellatio drain" for 15 MP.

Go to the 2nd city located to the east.

Level 12

Train with guy North of 2nd town next to a water fall.
The black knight helmet / outfit man is just east of the street pot hole with orange cones.
He'll 'help' you learn the "POWER FUCK" ability for 20 MP

Go to Police Station, talk to the officer behind the giant desk with weapons,
he will fuck you afterword you charcter gathers info from Chris about the next location.
The police women in the tiny desk to the left acts as an inn.

Afterword, you need to visit the whorehouse here and talk to the front desk.
H scene necessary to be able to continue the game. (No new ability unfortunately.)

Level 15

Now exit the 2nd Town and go to Volcano to south west. You'll need to enter the door to a cave
at the base of the Volcano.

Kill all the enemies here, ascend the latter to the next room. (Recommend to be around Level 20
before entering the 2nd door.)
2nd Floor More Enemies... how annoying go a head and continue to kill them for Experience.
Entering the third door way located through the Left path. Again ascend the stair way making
your way towards the bridge and up the stairs. (Watch out for the Blue toxic spots!)
Head right avoiding them and ascend another set of stairs. Cross the bridge and head right.
Take the path up, you'll a small house, enter it grab the treasure, and go down to the Basement.
You'll confront an 'evil' scientist who will turn himself into a slime monster. Kill the slime boss.
You'll lose contact with Chris after winning the fight, time to exit this volcano.

Level 24 (Might be a good idea to go back to 2nd town rest and replenish supplies)

Side NOTE Sailor outfit costume must be equipped to enter the science lab. If the game removed it,
or your using a different costume you can change it back with the 5 option in the menu, select the 3rd costume.

After you kill the slime boss, go to the science lab to the south of 2nd town; it's surrounded by mountains.
You should be able to open up the door to the left. Proceed to the Basement and take out the enemies here.

The Exit to the 2nd floor is the right path. The 2nd floor is a little tricky, You need to Head south and
then west. Take the stair down to a sub level and then back up again to the other side of 2nd floor,
only then can you proceed North to take the stairs to the 3rd floor. Head South, follow the path east
and then back North again. You'll enter a room with a scientist who will turn himself into a goblin.

BOSS FIGHT Kill the single Goblin no problem... proceed to exit.
2nd BOSS FIGHT.) Now this is more like it, Kill the 3 goblins.
When you win you'll be surround by 35 + goblins... H scene.)
Once they are done, the herione get a major power up and kick there asses.
3rd BOSS FIGHT Kill the 3 goblins again.
After the fights you'll pass out, time to head south.

The bridge that was block south of the research facility is now open. Continue South until you spot 3rd city.
Enter the 3rd city and you'll be attack by 3 guards. Take them out to proceed.

Level 33

Explore the town, there are a few new H scene, make sure to stop by the whorehouse and get gang banged
for a new skill "Defense". The Police desk acts as an inn here too if your low on HP. The Police Bar behind it sell
updated Weapons and armor. To the right in an adjacent room there is a police commissioner who will give you
a new mission. when you leave the police station you get a message from chris.

Leave the 3rd city and head North and west to a forest surrounding a single bush, there should be a sign
to the left annoucing the place. (Too bad we can't read Japanese.)

This is an actualy maze, your going eventually find a north east exit that will take you out of the starting
level and then you want the path going northeast and take the Southeast path. Eventually, you'll reach a castle like room
with a giant green troll. Boss Battle again a single troll. You then get an H scene.

Level 45

Leave the forest, go back to the police station in 3rd town. Apparently someone just ass stomp
the entire police force while you were out of 3rd town. You get a minor cut scene with Chris.

Let get some revenge for our comrades in arms, head east and enter the building with a metal door.
Head east and south for a treasure chest or go West then north to proceed to 2nd floor.
Head sourth and East for another treasure or head East and North then south to go to the 3rd floor.
(you can deter North instead of south for another treasure) Head East then South followed Easth and
North for a sub level. Take the obvious wrap around to the 4th Floor. Head west to the 5th Floor.
Continue South then slightly east, south again through the east, head up north east and finally west.
You'll see a door way, enter it. Talk to the muscle guy with red hair.
Boss Fight, He now has green hair? WTF? Kick his ass. H Scene
Suddenly you get a 2nd Boss fight. another Tenticle Monster. Fuck it to death. H Scene

Level 57

The Bandits will all run away, time to leave again. when you exit the building you be greeted by an NPC.
Listen to what they have to say talk to Chris and leave. You can now cross the block bridge to the west
and can cross the block bridge from 1st town going south.) (Not that we are going that way.)

Anyhow, head west to 4th town, you get a cut scene of our herione admiring herself, then you can
explore the town. There is a suspicous merchant you can talk with that will leave the city.
There a small shack with a Ninja standing in front of it, talk with him for an H scene you learn
"S.F Instant Death" 35 MP (chance are high you'll miss, I rarely use it)
and "F.F Fucking Death" 40 MP (The neat part of this is you can't be attack, only fucked)

Go to the Whorehouse to get gang banged again and learn another 40 MP ability "Gang Bang"
(and yes it will effect all enemies on screen.)

There another police station in the back left corner of town. The front desk is once again and inn.

Now go to the Castle and take the stair case to the left, talk to the maid. Now go out side and
talk to mysterious black robed figure. Go back to first town and talk with gigisan she in the
basement of the police build the room over from chris.

Finally, go back to 4th town and head to the complex right of town aka Colosseum.
Enter the door in the main hall. You talk with a giant black knight, and call Chris.
There will be a colosseum fight. (After a brief H scene first of course)
You can't win, all your attack do 1 damage. You lose and are Fuck and Gang Banged.

Chris-sensai will talk with you in the morning after your lose you'll be back in 1st town.
Go down stairs and you'll be approached by a scientist who will take you down stairs for
'training' H scene. Chris, and gigisan will join you down stairs after they finish.

Level 60

Now go back to 4th town and make your way north and then west to a giant tower. Enter it.
Make your way up folling the right path to the next floor, then make your way south and
around 2nd floor and fight the super twins. Continue upstairs and circle left on the
3rd floor to fight the super plant. ascend the 4th floor and continue south to fight
the super trolls. Take the stairs at the bottom to the 5th floor, Take the right path
and stay centered to get the next super boss tentecule and a flight of stairs.
Enter the door for a H Scene with the knights. then take the teleport out of the tower.

Level 66

Go back to the complex right of town aka Colosseum. After the scene the scientist and
gigisan will join you. They'll test out your durability, new skills are now unlocked.

"Little blueman"- 30 MP Heal 60% of your HP
"Heart" - 50 MP Increases your Attack Power
"S.F. Super Fuck" for 80 MP which is the most powerful ability in the game.

Time to rain some sexual death at the Colosseum. Talk to the door man an have your
first boss fight against a grunt. 2nd fight you'll fight a knight.
(The maid, in the room you wake up in, can heal you if you like)
3rd fight again a red ogre, the huge knight you lost against will watch. Not a problem
4th fight, time for a rematch again the huge knight.

Level 68

After beating the huge knight and restoring the female president.
Go to the temple northeast from 4th city.
It's located directly east of the colosseum. There's an opened bridge to the north.

Level 70

After beating the final boss, I then started a new game to experience everything else the normal way,
and in the menu I found a new option *I believe it's new, it's 4th up from the bottom and beneath the
two unselectable options* that lets me access either a CG gallery or a scene replay gallery.

Thilla92

Reputation score

Where do I have to put the "Data" from the translation?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Click on this.

DustyX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmmm... I try and start the game, and immediately get a crash because I'm prompted with:

"Unable to find file:

Graphics/Pictures/logo_cs"

Upon looking into the graphics folder, I noticed a complete absence of the Pictures folder... did my download not complete properly or...? /confused

EDIT: Herp-derp, nvm, I forgot to apply the contents of the "Extract" folder. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.