What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ONEONE1] Taima Ninja HIRAGI 特務退魔忍HIRAGI RE124815 RJ124815

Status
Not open for further replies.

This_Is_My_Curse

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 特務退魔忍HIRAGI

So I just beat the fish monster guy after the third town and I dont know how to progress. Any help?

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I just beat the fish monster guy after the third town and I dont know how to progress. Any help?
Go to the brothel in the third town twice. the first time you will "learn" the third sex skill, and the second time you will service a customer and use the newly acquired sex skill. The first time you pleasure him, he will give you the sailor outfit (school uniform). Leave town and head north, cross the bridge, head north east to the wooden house, and enter.

In order to pass the person, you must be wearing the sailor outfit. If you remove it, you will be kicked out.

This_Is_My_Curse

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright, thanks for the help on that, now I'm at the tower at the end and there is steam or something keeping me from going through the entrance and I cant figure out how to pass.

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody get an error when trying to look at her suits in the beginning of the game? (i think its her suits) or am i just retarded because it's to early in the game to look at suits?

the error says:

"Script '(asian chinese characters)' line 644: NoMethodError occurred."

"undefined method 'enable' for nil:NilClass"

Thanks if you can help

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I get the same error trying to do the same thing..
Maybe doing so is supposedly make her nude. If thats the case then boy I really need a fix!!!!

FlyingBanana

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It confused me too; it doesn't seem to be a gamebreaking bug though, it's just because you don't have the suit from the start

Once you leave the village and head into the cave to the west, there'll be a chest with the suit just a bit right from the entrance, seems to work fine for me after that

slow1

Reputation score

I beat the boss at the forest and I dont know how Open the gate at the cave. help?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I beat the boss at the forest and I dont know how Open the gate at the cave. help?
The talk-to-sasuke phone is to help you highlight your mission objectives. After beating that boss, go to the larges house in town, and talk to the old man (the mayor of the town). Will be an h-scene and he'll give you the keys.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

When you do a H event (brothel or apparently some other events too) you get 2 choices. What do they mean?

Chouchin

Reputation score

Doing the event with stockings and gloves (from your armor) or completely nude

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anybody get an error when trying to look at her suits in the beginning of the game? (i think its her suits) or am i just retarded because it's to early in the game to look at suits?

the error says:

"Script '(asian chinese characters)' line 644: NoMethodError occurred."

"undefined method 'enable' for nil:NilClass"

Thanks if you can help
You don't get the ability to change suits until you pick up the one in the first cave. Attempting to do so before then will cause that error.

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It confused me too; it doesn't seem to be a gamebreaking bug though, it's just because you don't have the suit from the start

Once you leave the village and head into the cave to the west, there'll be a chest with the suit just a bit right from the entrance, seems to work fine for me after that
Ahh ok thanks everyone. I thought that was probably why.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi,
I just finished the game yesterday, a relatively simple game.

Translation Aggregator worked oddly for my, most translations were poor, and fragmetary, seems to be due to the way they display text with pauses in the game. Still enough to work out all the questts and directions and solve all the relatively simple problems in the game.

I found this to be the weakest of ONEONE1 RPG games to date. There was little feeling of playing a game, just moving from cut scene to cut scene with simple battles on the way and relatively simple "find the next person to go to" in a few cases.

Healing items seemed redundant as you level up quickly and get fully healed each time you level up. I think I only used them in the final battle.

Nice CG with little challenge to find all, after my playthough I checked the include dcg.zip and I had seems all the included images.

Still I like ONEONE1's RPG games (not so much their action type games) and like their artwork, so nice to play, but has no replay value for me.

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Go to the brothel in the third town twice. the first time you will "learn" the third sex skill, and the second time you will service a customer and use the newly acquired sex skill. The first time you pleasure him, he will give you the sailor outfit (school uniform). Leave town and head north, cross the bridge, head north east to the wooden house, and enter.

In order to pass the person, you must be wearing the sailor outfit. If you remove it, you will be kicked out.
im not sure which is the 3rd town but im guessing its the 1 to the left on map, of the place with the gate and snake which i cant get thru, and done the brothel more than 30x for money and to try to find anything else and talked to the old man and every1 else 5x, havent gotten the 3rd outfit and, she can masturbate for 1st option and boobfuck for 2nd and skip to normal fucking for 3rd when in the brothel with the guy, naked except sleeves and stockings is the only 1 i found, i dont get what ive been doing wrong, i beat both 1st boss and an insect/spider like boss in the forest far north of the 1st town, tho i gave up and forgot if there was a fish monster boss i beat :/

kishim@

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i got stucked, there's a broken bridge who leads to the last continent, and i don't know how to fix, anyone knows waht to do?:confused:

jjkeys123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a full CG gallery save?

Status
Not open for further replies.