What's new

ACT [OOPARTS] THE GLORY OF THE WINNER RE192510 RJ192510

Status
Not open for further replies.

koutaro

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [OOPARTS] THE GLORY OF THE WINNER

Game is so easy I just used the default weapons, to those who have a problem, just git gud.
1st girl is easy
2nd girl had to retry twice, but eitherway her first RUSH is fine since it starts the same position, after that rush her out after the first normal attack is countered, then it's all ezpz after that.
3rd girl is easier than the two before, you can counter better.
4th girl, just shield yourself since you get 20 damage eitherway on both rush and normal attacks, else if you can counter her normals then do it.
5th girl is the same as 1st except she never did a rush skill on me.

There you go, ez game.

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game is so easy I just used the default weapons, to those who have a problem, just git gud.
1st girl is easy
2nd girl had to retry twice, but eitherway her first RUSH is fine since it starts the same position, after that rush her out after the first normal attack is countered, then it's all ezpz after that.
4th girl, just shield yourself since you get 20 damage eitherway on both rush and normal attacks, else if you can counter her normals then do it.

There you go, ez game.
This. Just pay attention to their beginning attack animation they're all different.

yuhkjyjhyu

Reputation score
anyone have save? can you upload i fukup with 3 stage

1st girl is easy

There you go, ez game.
the heck ez i fuking die 20 times

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.