What's new

ACT [ orange girl ] Li'l Alchemist Annette's Adventure / 少女錬金術師 アネットの冒険 RE140155 RJ140155

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (ACT) Li'l Alchemist Annette's Adventure

Yeah... I went through all three stages to see if there was anything added in there, but I can't find anything newer than what I posted.

I bought the game a while back, because I like the animation and how the character looks. It's too bad that the developer isn't putting much work into the game, as it had a lot of potential.

Motofu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wouldn't say that the creator isn't making anything new for the game in a future update. In previous posts on his blog there were a couple new enemies and he did mention before that he did plan on adding more levels to the game. Though I have to agree with some people in the thread that the creators work ethics are downright terrible which lets down the people here who want to see something more out of this really good looking game.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

meh. if I am the dev, even I will take my own sweet time as long as the base game is considered "completed".

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'll try to be the positive guy here.
Let's just assume that the dev mistook the files that he/she uploaded and haven't realised it until now.
Let's give this guy another chance, perhaps he/she can redeem it in another month (make it half a year).
... Okay, I think it's time to stop being the positive guy now.

P.S.: Don't get me wrong, the game is by itself a good game. But the management team seems to be scaring people away with how they manage the game. But as the game itself, it is good in my opinion.

Last edited:

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

whill the amimation of masturbation was decent not good but also not bad.

but the time it took for updates is so long, it is just weird i have seen 1 persoon produce more and good quality with games in the same or less time he/she has
it is a shame

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone been able to find a download or torrent for the latest version of the game? The only ones I can find require about 5 or so different zip folders to be downloaded and I'm hoping someone can help me speed up the process so it's just one download?

Thank you to anyone who can help :)

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, general consensus; is the new version worth it?

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There weren't really any changes in the April 21, 2017 version. Just bug fixes.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kind of meant the last update with actual content. Like that slider for one of the meters.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since I didn't really get a proper reply, I'll ask again; is 1.2 worth it?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not really, just gallery customization only notable. Then again, haven't had any bugs, so just wasn't worth time it took to download for me at least lol.

yunazusa

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban
i'm sorry to bring this up, but can someone kindly upload the latest update for this game please?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
i'm sorry to bring this up, but can someone kindly upload the latest update for this game please?
The game is available on torrents

Also you're probably going to get banned for asking for a link.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard for old OPs, requires; description. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.